Writing Haiku & Short-Poem Contest XXXI

Which three poems are your favorites this round?

• Lifeless & Lost~Lucky Fire

Votes: 1 7.7%
  • Your Death~Arcanine954

• Eradication~Dark-Giratina

• The Middle Heaven~Grumpigfarmer

Votes: 2 15.4%
  • End of a Wonderful Journey~Teal

Votes: 3 23.1%
  • Undone~Teegrun

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Once Upon a Murder~Saurs'Pokefan

• A Grievous Demise~Nigel

• Watcher~DNA

• Legacy~Zyflair

• Up~Serperior

• A Second Demise~Bisharp37

• Distant~Ice Arceus

Votes: 6 46.2%
  • Glub Glub Glub~HypnoticLuxray

• Reincarnation~Reshiwott

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just realized I counted my syllables incorrectly in my poem. Please omit "warm" in the second line, please. Thank you!

Distant
A dimming light leaves
your eyes and travels across
the field of dark.

I will update the thread over this weekend. I was busy today and will be tomorrow too.

Updated! To other mods: feel free to edit in your own poems into the OP if you want. Just make sure that you let me know afterwards, okay?

Also, I'll take up to six more entries, if they're submitted by Wednesday. Fifteen was just a limit I set because I usually don't get more than that anyhow, but I can account for up to twenty in the poll, if I recall correctly.

Haha alrighty, thanks. I just didn't want to invade. This is awesome! Glad we're getting so many entries.

So long as I can keep track of who has entered, it's okay to add your own to the OP. At least three regulars are mods now, so I wanted to open up that option.

Incinermyn said:
So long as I can keep track of who has entered, it's okay to add your own to the OP. At least three regulars are mods now, so I wanted to open up that option.

Three? There's you and Serperior, but who's the thi-
...oh yeah, that's right.
...Still not used to this yet.

But yeah, I'd probably just post in the topic itself so as not to infringe.

DNA said:
Incinermyn said:

Three? There's you and Serperior, but who's the thi-
...oh yeah, that's right.
...Still not used to this yet.

But yeah, I'd probably just post in the topic itself so as not to infringe.

Actually, I meant Serperior, Ice Arceus, and you.

Apollo, hopefully you won't get mad but I edited for you. Seems like you're a little busy so I just wanted to help out. ._.

Serperior said:
Apollo, hopefully you won't get mad but I edited for you. Seems like you're a little busy so I just wanted to help out. ._.

That's perfectly fine. I just didn't have time to get to the library today, or I would have done it. Thanks for covering for me! I appreciate it. I'm just not starting the poll until tomorrow.

Fixed! I only restricted it because I was tired of getting stupid random messages from people I almost never talked to.

The poll is up and closes Saturday. Remember to vote before then!

Final notice for voting. If you don't vote, your poem will be disqualified.

Whoa, I forgot this existed. Curse the forums being down!
Anyway, my votes are in.

The poll is closed! The results are as follows: First Place-Ice Arceus; Second Place-Zyflair; Third Place-DNA, Teal, saurs'pokefan, HypnoticLuxray.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back