• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

H:Uxie X, Absol G X x2, An ENTIRE DIALGACHOMP DECK, & Meta stuff!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: My New Trade Thread! H: Luxray X, SP Engines, Primes, X's, and all else! W: RH DCE!!!

I guess the stuff you mentioned and some other stuff for Lux X OR the stuff you mentioned for Gallade X?(Or something extra, your choice.)

RE: My New Trade Thread! H: Luxray X, SP Engines, Primes, X's, and all else! W: RH DCE!!!

So, my Gallade E4 Lv.X for your giant Pikachu and Turtwig figure, right?

thanks nvrmind

Want Luxray GL X no matter the condition as long as it's playable, CML for cards u may want!

Deal but, one thing bothering me is that HOW am I going to send a GIANT Plushie and a fig?

Idk, I guess your form of shipment is up to you.

BUMP IT UP TO THE TOP!!!!!! TURTWIG SHALL ANNIHILATE YOU ALLLLLL!!!!
TURTWIG ANNIHILATION BUMP OF DOOOOOMMMM!!!!!!

I want a Luxray GL X CML!!

Like I've said already, I don't see enough for it. If you're interested in anything else, I'd happily oblige.

CML for the following

YOUR
Sealed Legends Awakened Pre-Release Sleeves (Regigigas)

80Baby-Kinda liked:
1x JPN Black Pokeball Sleeves (SEALED)
2x Majestic Dawn Pre-Release Sleeves (SEALED)
1x Platinum Pre-Release Sleeves (SEALED)

kwiksilvert-Saw nothing.

Do you have any Worlds Playmats or regular OP playmats??

I have a Great Ball mat I use, but that's it. It'd probly be hard to get because I value it high, but offer away.

So what did you want??

Donphan prime
Blaziken fb lv.x
Gengar lv.x

Ok, would you also want a T-tar prime?? I noticed you don't have one. I also have a Mime EX magic Odds if you want.

I want neither of those, sorry.

ok I am intrested in this:

Pikachu Victory Medal (Spring, 2009/2010)

@ rikko 145
So what other than the luxray do you have from the top of my want list.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back