• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

H:Thundurus FA, 4x Pokemon Collectors, Legend pieces, Lv Xs etc. W: Raikou EX (BIG WANT!!)

RE: Getting back into Trading! H: 7x Pokemon Collectors, Junk arm, Smeargle, Absol prime, Kingdra prime and some legend

Do you still have that Gardevoir Lv.X? I have:
1x Thundurus (2 actually if you need them)
2x Ultra Ball

RE: Getting back into Trading! H: 7x Pokemon Collectors, Junk arm, Smeargle, Absol prime, Kingdra prime and some legend

Totoro said:
Do you still have that Gardevoir Lv.X? I have:
1x Thundurus (2 actually if you need them)
2x Ultra Ball

Yup I still have it. I'm interested in the Zekrom FA (Black background) and the 2x Ultra balls. Make me an offer?

btw do you have any catchers for trade?

Hey, I updated my list and can you please check to see if you have any of my wants? But there is some pretty good stuff listed.

Please CML for Smeargle and Absol Prime. I'm from Portugal, btw.

Totoro said:
Hey, I updated my list and can you please check to see if you have any of my wants? But there is some pretty good stuff listed.

Well I'd trade it for the Zekrom FA. However, do you want to make it a bigger trade? It cost quite a bit for me to ship to you (btw have you received our previous trade yet?). So let me know what you can do on that front.

Dream To Kill said:
Please CML for Smeargle and Absol Prime. I'm from Portugal, btw.

I'm interested in Shaymin ex, Regigigas ex and Terrakion FA. Please make an offer. Thanks.

I haven't received. I do want to expand the trade. Anything you saw/Anything you have?

Edit: I have Reshiram FA now.

Well, what about my:
Regigas EX

For your:
Absol Prime
Smeargle

LMK or counter offer.

Totoro said:
I haven't received. I do want to expand the trade. Anything you saw/Anything you have?

Edit: I have Reshiram FA now.

Well I've added some stuff from my DE box, take a look. Don't you have any other exs? Btw, got enough Ultra balls from my box.

Dream To Kill said:
Well, what about my:
Regigas EX

For your:
Absol Prime
Smeargle

LMK or counter offer.

Could we do that for a Terrakion FA instead? I have quite a lot of new cards from my DE box. See if you need anything to make this trade bigger.

RE: H: 2x Kyogre ex (1 FA), 7x Pokemon Collectors, Junk arm, Smeargle, Absol prime, Kingdra prime and some legend piece

To make the trade bigger I only see Tornadus EX, and today I traded with my friend for a Smeargle and Absol (and some more stuff) so I'm not interested anymore :p

RE: H: 2x Kyogre ex (1 FA), 7x Pokemon Collectors, Junk arm, Smeargle, Absol prime, Kingdra prime and some legend piece

Hey, CML for both Kyogre EX and Kyogre EX FA

How about:
My:
1x reshiram FA
1x Zekrom FA
1x thundurus holo

Your:
1x kyogre EX
1x gardevoir lv.x

b0bert012 said:
Hey, CML for both Kyogre EX and Kyogre EX FA

I'd trade a Kyogre ex for a Groundon ex. Let me know.

Ka$h Money said:
I'd trade a Kyogre ex for a Groundon ex. Let me know.

Nothing for the FA?

Totoro said:
How about:
My:
1x reshiram FA
1x Zekrom FA
1x thundurus holo

Your:
1x kyogre EX
1x gardevoir lv.x

Well, if you throw in another Thundurus and the Cobalion holo, I'll throw in a Gardevoir PT and we should have a deal. LMK.

b0bert012 said:
Nothing for the FA?

I can't really see anything. You can offer for it if you want.

I can do that.

Bump #2

please check my list for kyrogre ex

I'm sorry but that's gone now.

RE: H: Kyogre ex FA, Tornadus ex, 7x Pokemon Collectors, Junk arm, Smeargle, Absol prime, Kingdra prime and some legend

do you except bulk if so then im intressed in the following cards
1 kingdra prime
1 blissey prime
1 absol prime

Back