• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

H:Thundurus FA, 4x Pokemon Collectors, Legend pieces, Lv Xs etc. W: Raikou EX (BIG WANT!!)

Ka$h Money

Aspiring Trainer
I'm finally starting trading again!

Rules:

1. All cards must be sent in a Top loader and sleeves. I am willing to accept other means of packaging if you highlight it beforehand.

2. The cards sent to me have to be mint or near mint. You must of course specify.

3. All cards sent to me have to be English. I would openly specify if that is not the case.

4. I have some older cards from the DP era. If you have an interest in something from there, hit me up and I'll see if I can find it.

5. Lowest refs send first.

Haves:

Pokemon:

Dark Explorers (from my box and hence gem mint):

holos/RH:

2 x Volcarona (1 RH)
2 x Blissey
2 x Haxorus (1 RH)
1 x Klinklang
2 x Aerodactyl

I have a lot of the rares and RHs from that set available for trade if you need them to complete your collection (except Zoroark).

1x Thundurus FA
2x Blissey prime
1x Top half Entei and Raikou legend
1x Bottom half Entei and Suicine legend

(I have quite a few holos from the HGSS series, just ask)

1x Machamp lv X
1x Gardevoir lv X
1x Gengar lv X
1x Charizard G Lv X

Supporters/Trainers:

4x Pokemon Collector

Wants:

1x Raikou ex (BIG WANT)
1x Shaymin ex FA
4x Pokemon catcher
2x Tornadus ex
4x Terrakion

Happy Trading!

RE: Getting back into Trading! H: Absol prime, Kingdra prime and some legend pieces!

Approved, welcome back!

~Muddy68

RE: Getting back into Trading! H: Absol prime, Kingdra prime and some legend pieces!

CML.
My:2x pkm collecter.
Your:4x junk arm.

Muddy68 said:
Approved, welcome back!

~Muddy68

Thanks! It's great to be back :D

Mootoo said:
CML.
My:2x pkm collecter.
Your:4x junk arm.

Could you please post your list? I assume you want 4 Junk arms and 2 Pokemon Collectors?

Ka$h Money said:
Thanks! It's great to be back :D

Could you please post your list? I assume you want 4 Junk arms and 2 Pokemon Collectors?

I'm sorry I did not realize you lived in U.K no thank you

Mootoo said:
I'm sorry I did not realize you lived in U.K no thank you

I don't know how you could miss it (considering it is specified in the thread title). But nevermind.

Bump Number 1. Update with a deal of the week. Check it out, could make you a tidy profit!

RE: Getting back into Trading! H: 7x Pokemon Collectors, 7x Junk Arm, Absol prime, Kingdra prime and some legend pieces!

Please CML for:

Junk Arm 2x

RE: Getting back into Trading! H: 7x Pokemon Collectors, 7x Junk Arm, Absol prime, Kingdra prime and some legend pieces!

Amphy343 said:
Please CML for:

Junk Arm 2x

I'm interested in your Terrakion FA. Hit me up with an offer!

Bump #2

Added Smeargle!

Hey man! Im interested in your 7 collector deal! :D Hit up my thread and let me know?

Hydro Cannon said:
Hey man! Im interested in your 7 collector deal! :D Hit up my thread and let me know?

Do you by any chance have any FA pokemon or exs?

I have Reshiram EX FA, N FA, And I have JPN EX's... XP I have FA Reshiram BW, Zekrom BW FA, Thundurus EP FA, and Tornadus FA EP.

Hydro Cannon said:
I have Reshiram EX FA, N FA, And I have JPN EX's... XP I have FA Reshiram BW, Zekrom BW FA, Thundurus EP FA, and Tornadus FA EP.

Ok.

Your:

1x Reshiram ex FA
1x N FA
1x Tornadus FA

My:

7x Pokemon Collector
4x Junk Arm
1x Smeargle HGSS

What do you think?

EDIT: Also, do you have any Catchers for trade?

Bump #3

Reshiram EX FA has a small dent in it... Doesnt show in a sleeve, unless you really look for it. LMK. The rest are mint. You can -1 Smeargle. Dont need it. Do you happen to have any misprinted holo cards from HGSS? Heard there are very few, and looking to get them. Have a misprint Gyarados (Shiny), Quagsire (Getting graded currently), and Shuckle. Any with any weird holo stuff on it? LMK

Hydro Cannon said:
Reshiram EX FA has a small dent in it... Doesnt show in a sleeve, unless you really look for it. LMK. The rest are mint. You can -1 Smeargle. don't need it. Do you happen to have any misprinted holo cards from HGSS? Heard there are very few, and looking to get them. Have a misprint Gyarados (Shiny), Quagsire (Getting graded currently), and Shuckle. Any with any weird holo stuff on it? LMK

Sorry, I don't have any holo that are misprinted from HGSS, I'll double check but I would've noticed.

Alright, I sold my 5 junk arms today to my brother. Sorry!

However, here's the new deal which is still strongly in your favour:

My:
7x Collector $35

Your:

FA N $10
Tornadus FA $6
Reshiram FA $6

Let me know what you're thinking or counter offer please, thanks :D

CML for :
1x Absol prime
1x Full Entei and Raikou legend
1x Bottom half Entei and Suicine legend
1x Top half Darkrai and Cresselia legend

I saw I have 2x duall ball, 2x tornadus you need. LMK

Bump #1

RE: Getting back into Trading! H: 7x Pokemon Collectors, Junk arm, Smeargle, Absol prime, Kingdra prime and some legend

Bump #2

Back