• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

H: Staff Gabite Darkrai EX, RH Collector/DualBalls W: All Cilans, BW Promos, Shinies!

RE: H: RH Staples, Staff Gabite ALL OF EP! W: EP RHs, BW Promos, Worlds 2011 Playmat

Please CML for

Kingdra
Yanmega

I have the following out of your wants, probably unlisted at the moment due to updating.

RH Stantler UL
Shaymin UL
Klinklang BW
Blastoise UL
Floatzel UL
And unopened player reward energy packs

RE: H: RH Staples, Staff Gabite ALL OF EP! W: EP RHs, BW Promos, Worlds 2011 Playmat

I don't think I would do any of those as for either of the Primes, but I do like the energy packs if you would do something else for them!

Hey could you cml for two Donphan prime? Thanks

RE: H: Staff Gabite ALL OF EP! Make offers for Catchers! W: EP RHs, BW Promos, Worlds Mat

RH Mantine HS
Blastoise UL
Floatzel UL RH and Reg
Pachi CL
Seeker RH

I know for sure I have these off your list. How many Blastoise/Floatzel do you want. Lets talk!

RE: H: Staff Gabite ALL OF EP! Make offers for Catchers! W: EP RHs, BW Promos, Worlds Mat

My: x1 Pachi CoL

Your: Donphan Prime x1

Let me know or counter

My donphan prime junk arm rh and x10 holo energy mixture of fire/lightning including 1 col multiple pop and holon phantoms your yanmega prime

If you have x2 Catcher and x1 Max Potion, please cml.

From your wants I have x1 Pachirisu CL, and multiple Twins/Junk Arm RH's. I also have a non RH Pokemon Collector if that interests you.

darksoulSP said:
I don't think I would do any of those as for either of the Primes, but I do like the energy packs if you would do something else for them!

Well according to T&T (unfortunately they don't have unopened packs for pricing.) But if you take the price of each energy, it would be worth $23.50 per unopened pack of energy.

Did you catch my post about the wants of yours I have? If so, respond on my thread! :D

How many klingklang are you looking for?

CML for Catchers.

RE: H: Staff Gabite, Catchers, TONS of ND, please ask! W: Any and all Cilans, BW Promos

BIIIIIG UPDATE! WANT CILANS!

RE: H: Staff Gabite, Catchers, TONS of ND, please ask! W: Any and all Cilans, BW Promos

Hey there, I have:

1E Rocket's Scyther
UL Rocket's Scyther
Ho-oh EX
Entei *
Tons of holo Energy

(by the way, Lugia and Ho-oh * don't exist)

Interested in:

Rocket's Entei ex (is this free of scratches? I really need a Gem Mint one.)
Skarmory ex (is this free of scratches? Same as above.)
xX Magnezone Prime
2 Mew Prime

Let me know, thanks!

I have holo energy, RH Magnemite, Kyurem.

You mentioned you have Donphan, Mew Prime, and Skyarrow bridge from my wants, not sure what else you have.

The Ho-oh EX and Entei * interest me, I'll take a look at the condition of my EXs right now.

I think I got ninja'd my post is on the bottom of the page haha.

Please CML for the Shiny Emboar. Thanks!

darksoulSP said:
The Ho-oh EX and Entei * interest me, I'll take a look at the condition of my EXs right now.

Ok, let me know, thanks!

I am interested in the Blaine's Charizard. Also, do you happen to have any of the Voltorbs or Electrodes in my sig?

Back