• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

H: Raquaza C lvl X, Garchomp C lvl X, Staraptor FB lvl X!! W: UXIE LA, and much more! Have Lots of l

RE: H: Raquaza C lvl X, Garchomp C lvl X, Staraptor FB lvl X!! W: UXIE LA, and much more! Have Lots of lvl Xs! Come and

Dang it! Not anything on my Wants either?

RE: H: Raquaza C lvl X, Garchomp C lvl X, Staraptor FB lvl X!! W: UXIE LA, and much more! Have Lots of lvl Xs! Come and

No :( sorry, I checked

Hi! ^^

I don't think I have any of your wants...

But when you have time, please check my want list! I'm looking for old cards for my collection! :)

Sorry, really nothing I have or want XD

Can you please cml for your Rayquaza C X? Thanks.

CML for Shedinja SV and 2x Ninjask SV (if you have any) and Shiftry RR

CML for Lucario GL

Back