• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

H:NOBLE VICTORY'S(FA's)!! Victory Medals, swag! W: Minecraft Gift Code!

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: H:NOBLE VICTORY'S(FA's)!! RH Catcher, Victory Medals, swag! W: Minecraft Gift Code!

Please CML for these!

POP Stitch Holo basic Metal
x1 Pokemon Catcher

Also, do you have any professor stamped PONT?

RE: H:NOBLE VICTORY'S(FA's)!! RH Catcher, Victory Medals, swag! W: Minecraft Gift Co

cml for all your none FA Noble Victors cards

RE: H:NOBLE VICTORY'S(FA's)!! RH Catcher, Victory Medals, swag! W: Minecraft Gift Co

Hikikomori-san said:
How many TCGO codes would you trade towards a Minecraft Beta code? Bear in mind that you'll get the full game with the Beta code when it gets released.
How's 25 sound?

DarkPkmnTrainer said:
My:
Yanmega Prime x3

Your:
FA Cobalion
RH Catcher
Victory Medal 2010
Shiny Suicune COL
No thanks, waiting to see where yanmega sits after the promo boxes come out :)

AdrianSkyline said:
Please CML for these!

POP Stitch Holo basic Metal
x1 Pokemon Catcher

Also, do you have any professor stamped PONT?
No professor PONT sorry. Would you do the metal and a RH catcher for a donphan prime?

Man With A Plan said:
cml for all your none FA Noble Victors cards

Sorry didn't see anything, thanks though :)

RE: H:NOBLE VICTORY'S(FA's)!! RH Catcher, Victory Medals, swag! W: Minecraft Gift Code!

No thanks, wouldn't really be worth it for me. I'm assuming that you've either traded for or got the TCGO codes for free via booster packs, while I would need to actually pay $21.95 for the Minecraft code.

I'll counter with:

35 codes, valuing each one at $0.65.

UrsaLunarMinor said:
No thanks :)

Sorry for the bad offer, that was before the prime challenge box was announced -_- Thanks anyway.

Tyraniking said:
Sorry for the bad offer, that was before the prime challenge box was announced -_- Thanks anyway.

Lol it's alright :)

Hikikomori-san said:
No thanks, wouldn't really be worth it for me. I'm assuming that you've either traded for or got the TCGO codes for free via booster packs, while I would need to actually pay $21.95 for the Minecraft code.

I'll counter with:

35 codes, valuing each one at $0.65.

I still had to buy the packs... I can do 30 at most, valued at $0.80 so you make profit :)

Profit by $2? Not quite worth it. I'll stick to 35 codes for the Minecraft code. I have to consider the fact that I may not be able to sell every single code for $0.80, so I average each code to be $0.75 sale value.

Additionally, I realize you had to buy the packs, but the TCGO codes are free and are included in the packs. You could say that it's actually $0.36 per, if the TCGO card was stated as the 11th "card" in the booster pack (assuming each booster pack is $4).

To reiterate, my counter:
35 codes for
1 Minecraft Beta code

Alright, no thanks then :) if you change your mind my offers still open

How about my:

Typhlosion Prime (promo)
Vileplume UD

For your:

Cobalion FA (NV)
Cobalion Rev-holo (NV)

If you think that it is unfair, I am willing to add or subtract anything from the deal. Thanks in advance.

CML for Virizion

UrsaLunarMinor said:
Alright, no thanks then :) if you change your mind my offers still open

Will do. Thanks for your time!

UrsaLunarMinor said:
No professor PONT sorry. Would you do the metal and a RH catcher for a donphan prime?
I don't want a RH catcher. And I don't think that would be a good deal for me anyway. Thanks though!

Please CML for:
Tornadus FA
Jirachi
Hydregion

Please CML for your Cobalions (any will do)

I am in need of your RH Catcher, do you see anything on my list that you need?

CML for any of these:

Full art Zekrom
Zekrom BW
Catcher EP

i have
yanmega prime
donphan prime
i like
fa cobalion
fa tornadus
fa zek
rh catcher
DCL full
super rod rh
lmk what we can do

Cam you CML for the Following.

2 Full Art Cobalion
3 Super Rod (all rh)
1 Lanturn Prime

Thanks.

Robot3300 said:
How about my:

Typhlosion Prime (promo)
Vileplume UD

For your:

Cobalion FA (NV)
Cobalion Rev-holo (NV)

If you think that it is unfair, I am willing to add or subtract anything from the deal. Thanks in advance.
hmm I can do the rh cobalion for the typho prime if you want :)

glaceon said:
CML for Virizion

RH Cinccino for it?

ddub65 said:
Please CML for:
Tornadus FA
Jirachi
Hydregion

those 3 for your rdl set?

Shaymin Lv.X said:
Please CML for your Cobalions (any will do)

didn't see anything, sorry

Techdeck101 said:
I am in need of your RH Catcher, do you see anything on my list that you need?

traded sorry

ChaoSparx said:
CML for any of these:

Full art Zekrom
Zekrom BW
Catcher EP

Didn't see anything, sorry

jgreen said:
i have
yanmega prime
donphan prime
i like
fa cobalion
fa tornadus
fa zek
rh catcher
DCL full
super rod rh
lmk what we can do

DCL set + FA cobalion for your donphan prime and yanmaga prime?

numberonewill said:
Cam you CML for the Following.

2 Full Art Cobalion
3 Super Rod (all rh)
1 Lanturn Prime

Thanks.

lanturn prime + 1 rh super rod for your gengar prime?

UrsaLunarMinor said:
hmm I can do the rh cobalion for the typho prime if you want :)
How much do you value Smeargle UD at? Because I need both Cobalions, so I could do 1 or 2 Smeargles plus Typhlosion and Vileplume for both Cobalions.

But if you don't like that, then Typhlosion for RH Cobalion would be just fine. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back