• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

H:NOBLE VICTORY'S(FA's)!! Victory Medals, swag! W: Minecraft Gift Code!

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: I'm back! H: RH Catcher, Code Cards, Victory Medals, swag! W: Everything

Please CMl for the following mcD promos: Maractus, Sandile, Pidove.

EriqDeSmasher said:
Please CMl for the following mcD promos: Maractus, Sandile, Pidove.

How many code cards would you trade for them?

I don't value the McD promos that high so maybe...9 or 10? LMk or counter.

I was thinking 100 or more. LMK, thanks

SKIMMAH said:
I was thinking 100 or more. LMK, thanks

No thanks

EriqDeSmasher said:
I don't value the McD promos that high so maybe...9 or 10? LMk or counter.

Would you do 12 for all three of the promos?

Tyraniking said:
I've used them since last April. So they're used, they have the slightest scratches, but the Bonds to the End of Time has a pretty noticeable one on the back. The Revived Legends one has a slightly raised bottom, but it wouldn't tip over. If you want pictures of mine, let me know.

Umm I guess we're not all that interested since they're used. Sorry about that :)

RE: UPDATE H: Tropical Beach, RH Catcher, Code Cards, Victory Medals, swag! W: Everything

My:

Tyranitar Prime English (near mint or better)

For your:

Wailord ex German (near mint or better)

Don't intend to haggle on this one - just offering a short, sweet trade. Since it's German, you're probably doing well here. :)

PM or profile to confirm.

RE: UPDATE H: Tropical Beach, RH Catcher, Code Cards, Victory Medals, swag! W: Everyt

JEKyl said:
My:

Tyranitar Prime English (near mint or better)

For your:

Wailord ex German (near mint or better)

Don't intend to haggle on this one - just offering a short, sweet trade. Since it's German, you're probably doing well here. :)

PM or profile to confirm.

No thanks :)

RE: UPDATE H: Tropical Beach, RH Catcher, Code Cards, Victory Medals, swag! W: Everything

Are you looking for codes?

My:
50 codes
Donphan
Yanmega
Pick 2 out of Collector, Catcher or Rare Candy

Your:
Tropical Beach (assuming it's at least nm)

RE: UPDATE H: Tropical Beach, RH Catcher, Code Cards, Victory Medals, swag! W: Everyt

SMP said:
My:
50 codes
Donphan
Yanmega
Pick 2 out of Collector, Catcher or Rare Candy

Your:
Tropical Beach (assuming it's at least nm)

The beach is mint but i think i'll pass, thanks though :)

About what would it take for it?

well not really needing anything right now, so just looking to get as much as I can out of it.

What if I were to add another Donphan and make it 1 of each Collector, Catcher and Candy with another RH Candy added. So,

50x Codes
2x Donphan
1x Yanmega
1x Collector
1x Catcher
1x Candy
1x RH Candy

For Tropical Beach

I have some *s that I could trade for your Tropical Beach. LMK if you're interested.

I have 2 yanmega prime, RH collector, 1 Pokemon Catcher and you can cml for anything more for the Tropical Beach.

CML for Pinsir and Electrode missing symbols! :D

Cml for revive x4 , blastoise ul prerelease, ninetails hs

sorry guys, traded the beach. thanks for the offers though :)

@BlastBurn I am interested in your base set packs. offer?

@Kkillax I like your yanmega prime and gothitelle's. offer? (the revives are reverse holo btw)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back