• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

H:NOBLE VICTORY'S(FA's)!! Victory Medals, swag! W: Minecraft Gift Code!

Status
Not open for further replies.
More interested in the pair of Full Art Cobalions. LMK if you would like to work something out for them. Thank you.

CML for 2 Full Art Cobalion. I have Japanese Sleeves.

(Only Litwick and Cheren though)

2 Full Art Cobalion
Vanilluxe
Virizion
Cobalion (rh)
1 Durant (one rh)
Rocky Helmet (rh)
Hydregion
4 Revive
60 Silver Shaymin Sleeve

I am interested in the above. i have 3 of each yanmega and donphan prime. Do you have any of these?

FSL
2 Alph Lithograph
2 Lost Remover

dont need the dcl set any more i am how ever very interested in...
x2 cobalion FA
would you trade those 2 for phan?

Hi! Please CML for 2 Full Art Cobalion & Cobalion (RH), please check my selling list, it's more updated. Please LMK via Profile

Could you CML, which is very outdated(just letting you know), for your Hydreigon and Rocky Helmet?

Please check my list for your 4x Celebi Prime and 1x Hydreigon. There may be some other things I need but I think those are the main things. If you have anything else from my that you would be willing to trade let me know. Thanks!

I want your:
2 FA Cobalion
1 FA Zekrom
4 Celebi Prime

I have:
Donphan Prime
Yanmega Prime
Japanese sleeves/deckboxes (I might trade the ones that say only for bulk on my thread)

I am interested in any first edition Base - Neo cards you might have. I have the equivalent in unlimited as well as other cards on my haves list.

Please check my list for:
4x Celebi Prime
2x Smeargle CoL (RH)

I know I have at least Donphan Prime from your wants. Let me know if there's anything else you need. Thank you. :]

Could you please CML for 2 FA cobalion, 1 RH cobalion, 1 RH durant, 4 Celebi prime, and your Celebi PR50 promo?

I have Yanmega Primes, Donphan Primes, and a decent size list if you be so kind as to check it. Thanks!

Do you have any RH Voltorbs/Electrodes from my wants? Most of them I need fall in between the E series and Platinum.

evilpacman, please don't revive threads older than 2 weeks. Ursa, PM me to reopen this thread.

~Muddy68

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back