• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

H Hydreigon/Garchomp/Altaria W golden catchers and mewtwo ex

RE: I've got a bit of old cards including some first editions. looking for playable cards

I have from a lot of different sets. I have some COL player rewards, some from the earlier player rewards, some league promo, and some from holon phantoms.

RE: I've got a bit of old cards including some first editions. looking for playable cards

DarkPkmnTrainer said:
I have from a lot of different sets. I have some COL player rewards, some from the earlier player rewards, some league promo, and some from holon phantoms.

Do you have some rainbow season energy? What about ruby?

I'm afraid I don't :(

EDIT: Also do have some HGSS energies, I think 4-5

i have wotc all holo fighting i have pop energy from last year and some team rocket energy (rainbow) and then col pop

Can you CML for FA N x2. I have Most of your DeX RH wants.

CarlosDuranJr said:
I need to edit my lists of wants, since I managed to get a third darkrai, so I don't really need more. But I do like the full art raikou ex from your haves.

I'll check

What sets are the energies?

The col player rewards energy I'm mostly looking for are lighting (12) and darkness (6) , maybe 4 fire

Check yet?

MY

1 Raikou EX
1Pokemon Catcher
1RH random receiver
1 RH Juniper

Your

3 FA N

Please CML for your:

Raikou EX
Terrakion FA
N FA(s)

Let me know if you find anything. If not, I may have some stuff off of your wants unlisted.

DarkPkmnTrainer said:
My:
Raikou ex
Raikou ex FA
About 10 holo energies

Your:
FA N x3

This is still the best looking offer for the full art N's. Do you have any reverse N that I could replace the decked full arts with? We can work out the energies in a PM.

cf11 said:
MY

1 Raikou EX
1Pokemon Catcher
1RH random receiver
1 RH Juniper

Your

3 FA N

No thanks

Underdawg said:
Check yet?

I did, and didn't really find anything other than tornadus ex

CarlosDuranJr said:
all i really saw on your list was your EX's

Would you do my regigigas EX, Entei EX, Raikou EX for your FA N x3?

Sleeping Snorlax said:
Would you do my regigigas EX, Entei EX, Raikou EX for your FA N x3?

I'll think about it. I know that tnt prices makes it a good trade for me, but playability wise, N's are better =p which is why it's a hard decision

CarlosDuranJr said:
This is still the best looking offer for the full art N's. Do you have any reverse N that I could replace the decked full arts with? We can work out the energies in a PM.

No thanks

I did, and didn't really find anything other than tornadus ex

I can add a gigas ex

CarlosDuranJr said:
I'll think about it. I know that tnt prices makes it a good trade for me, but playability wise, N's are better =p which is why it's a hard decision
I can throw in some RH DEX cards.

I *need 3 hydreigon ability dragons exalted. And *want 3 RH Deino dragons exalted (guard press) and 4 RH blend energy (g, r, p, d)

Kinda bad luck at prerelease, got 2 Emolga, 1 tool scrapper, ampharos, and slaking.

CML for your:

Primes
2 absol
2 crobat
2 donphan
1 electrode
3 gengar
2 ursaring

EX's (current)
1 zekrom (promo)
1 reshiram
1 kyurem

Non ex full arts

1 terrakion
1 Virizion
1 reshiram
1 landrous
1 tornadus

PokemonMaster123 said:
CML for your:

Primes
2 absol
2 crobat
2 donphan
1 electrode
3 gengar
2 ursaring

EX's (current)
1 zekrom (promo)
1 reshiram
1 kyurem

Non ex full arts

1 terrakion
1 Virizion
1 reshiram
1 landrous
1 tornadus

Don't need those EX's, but am interested in (from order of higher to lower) The full arts. Terrakion, Reshiram, Virizion, and Tornadus. Not interested in landrous.

What do you mean i dont have those. Those are the cards i am looking for from you. Did you CML?

PokemonMaster123 said:
What do you mean i don't have those. Those are the cards i am looking for from you. Did you CML?

Lol, sorry, I'm a little tired, the split between the primes and the other cards seemed more like a haves/wants list.

I like the Kyogre EX and full art reshiram.

Back