• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

H Hydreigon/Garchomp/Altaria W golden catchers and mewtwo ex

RE: Carlos's trades (California, USA)

Updated the thread, I'll do one candy, but take a look to see what else

idk if I can do the Lanturn & BTS both for Houndoom, I could easily do the Lanturn for Houndoom Though

@Project696, I feel as if lanturn for houndoom isn't enough as houndoom is harder to get. Bts was really the only thing I wanted off your list. Maybe you make an offer of trainers/supporters?

@JaySamuel, not a whole lot that I'm interested in, but I do have 6 bill HGSS. We can work something out, no? But why do you want bills?

How about this....

Lanturn Prime - $7.50
BTS - $8
Total - $15.50

Houndoom Prime - $8.50
Ursaring Prime - $7.00
Total - $15.50

Even on both sides. If not, feel free to counter offer.

@ Erling2204, you do have some of my wants, but since my garchomp c x is a tin promo, I don't feel right asking. But we could still figure something out.. Do you have any level max, technical machine TS-1, or bench shield trainers?

@Darkvoid57, I stated earlier that some posts failed to actually post cuz my phone.. But you don't have anything of interest (i won't trade something that's current for somethingthat has been rotated out) but if you're willing to work with me with some bench shields, expert belts, technical machine ts-1's, broken time space's, cyrus's initiative, or buck's training then we can talk.

updated the list.

I came down with something tonight.. I'll get back to you guys in the morning?

louden, 4 and I'll include char G reverse?..
tt, you can do 2 what?

mlouden03, that's why I said charizard g x plus charizard g reverse. Charizard g is $4 non reverse.. Is there anything I could add to get another belt? People are super stingy with their belts..

Back