• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

H: Groudon EX, Zekrom EX, FA Kyurem, stuff

Status
Not open for further replies.

.::n00bmuffin::.

I want to change my username.
RE: H: AMU Lv.X's,Mewtwo LX,Claydols,more W: Flygon, RR/PT | n00bpancake's trade thread

Sure, that sounds fine.

PM me soon, and I can send today.

RE: H: AMU Lv.X's,Mewtwo LX,Claydols,more W: Flygon, RR/PT | n00bpancake's trade thread

Bump #1: Updated with promos.

kevkev77777

weird emo kid

Do you have any
Garchomp(MT)
Mismagius(SF)
Blastoise(SW)
Sceptile(GE)
Bronzong(MT)
Blaziken(PL&GE)

I believe I have most of those, let me check.

kevkev77777

weird emo kid

Yah get back to me on the quantity for each

I only could find 3 blastoise and 1 garchomp

kevkev77777

weird emo kid

Yah but decked anything else

qnetykz

Q, Team GG's Rogue Squad Leader

I answered you on my thread about your offer

zephilim

Keep Moving Forward

I have an extra 2 Baltoy and 2 Unown G. CML for more because I'm interested in Azelf X and Mesprit X. Thanks!

darksoulSP

Aspiring Trainer

Is Baltoy and Unown G your only wants? If not, please CML for Mesprit X.

Zephilim: I'm interested in Gallade 4.
DarksoulSP: Maybe Shaymin Lv.X? and how many of each do you have?

darksoulSP

Aspiring Trainer

Err, I can't do Shaymin, as I am trading it. It is worth a lot more than Mesprit, so even if I did, I most likely would not have traded it. (Mesprit is around $10-12) I do have extra Baltoys and Unown Gs if you need them... Is there anything else you needed?

Some extra upper energy'd be nice.

darksoulSP

Aspiring Trainer

How many do you need? I could do 2 Upper Energy, 2 Baltoy and something else for it.

qnetykz

Q, Team GG's Rogue Squad Leader

do you still want to do that trade for the Gon X?

darksoulSP said:
How many do you need? I could do 2 Upper Energy, 2 Baltoy and something else for it.

I need Unown G's more than the uppers.

kashmaster said:
CML for uxie lv X

nothing

qnetykz said:
do you still want to do that trade for the Gon X?

no

Status
Not open for further replies.