• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

H: Groudon EX, Zekrom EX, FA Kyurem, stuff

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: H: AMU Lv.X's,Mewtwo LX,Claydols,more W: Flygon, RR/PT | n00bpancake's trade thread

I have 2 unown G...

RE: H: AMU Lv.X's,Mewtwo LX,Claydols,more W: Flygon, RR/PT | n00bpancake's trade thread

Perhaps 2 Upper, 2 Baltoy, and 1 Unown G for Mesprit?

Have any Mespirit LA?

I'm not at home right now, but I can check for you later tonight.

I read the rules and OP is awesome(I don't mean that)
Not sure if you still have these
CML for Claydol and Uxie X.

I have 3 Upper, and the special dark. Not many basic dark.
I also have all the rotoms if you want those.

please check my list for Dusknoir Lv X-english. I have 2 Unown G that are not on my list. PM me with an offer.

I have one RH dark energy from Holon Phantoms, other than that no.

I have plenty NH, so if you want to find anything for it that'd be great.

RE: H: AMU Lv.X's,Mewtwo LX,Claydols,more W: Flygon, RR/PT | n00bpancake's fart thread

I do need Bebe's,Cyrus's, and some RH TGIs.
Unfortunately all I have are the energy(not all are RH, NO RH Upper and 1 RH Dark special)

RE: H: AMU Lv.X's,Mewtwo LX,Claydols,more W: Flygon, RR/PT | n00bpancake's fart thread

I believe I have some extra Bebe's.

Okay, is there anything I have that you would trade a Claydol/2Claydol for?
I also need Rare Candies(4)I don't care what set.

I already traded the two claydols that wanted to; the rest I can't, sorry. I have plenty of rare candies too if you need those. And a "super bonbon".

RE: H: AMU Lv.X's,Mewtwo LX,more W: Flygon, RR/PT | n00bmuffin's trade thread.

A what?
LOL(I think)
Pm what you'd want,I'm also possibly interested in Uxie X.
So just PM me or respond in my thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back