• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

[H] DEX Golden Catcher, EXS, [W] Raikou EX, Groudon EX, and more

RE: [H] Primes, Rares, Codes [W] Primes and stuff

ScreamRawr said:
HaunterX6 said:
ScreamRawr said:
I could do 2 cleffa and 2 sunflora. What else would you want for your zekrom fa black background?

I actually no longer need the cleffas. Could still use the sunfloras, though I don't super need them anymore.

After checking your list again, I am interested in Electrode Prime, Celebi Prime, and Absol Prime.

Can we work something out with these? Lmk if so, and/or what you value the cards at. I'm willing to negotiate. Thanks!
I could work something out with those. Unfortunately I will be out of town for a week, leaving me unable to trade until I get back. I would love to still work something out though for when I return if you are still interested. If so, if we could text via phone that would make it easier for me to communicate. Just let me know. Thanks.

Unfortunately, I don't have a good text plan on my phone, so I can't really text. But pm me or post here when you get back, and if i still have the Zekrom (and/or anything else new you may want), then we can definitely try and work the trade out then. Thanks!

RE: [W] RDL Bottom, Primes, and more [H] BW Online Codes, Primes, Legends

Bump Numero Uno for the week.

Do you have any Bulk Mint Commons and Uncommons?

Not a great deal of them, yet. Saving up until I have at least 1K or so. But I'll keep in touch when I've accumulated a good amount. Thanks for checking!

ok, just PM me when you have enough ti be worth trading. thanks

do you have any pokemon blue, ruby, or sapphire games?

Nope, just the cards listed. Sorry!

RE: Back from Nats, commencing trading. [H] Yanmega Prime and more

Full RDL for your 2 Yanmegas? May be able to throw in some Victrebells

have rdl full zoroark and victreebell interested in your yanmega prime x2 preferably or 1 will

cml for yanmega prime x2

can you cml for your yanmega primes plz? I have 2XRDL bottoms unlisted. thanks.

i have 2 rdl bottom and magnezone prime..

i can do a magnezone and an rdl bottom for 2 yanmega and full reshi, lmk :)

My: 3x Pokémon Communication (1x BW, 2x HS)

Your: Ability Emboar

~SS

Quick note to everyone- I reference Troll and Toad when contemplating card value. TnT currently rates Yanmega prime at around $60 a piece. I will add this tidbit to my rules section shortly, but please keep current value in mind when offering. Thanks!

Dark Pmn and jgreen- I am only interested in RDL Bottoms- I have like 3 extra tops I'm trying to complete. I could do 1 Yanmega for 2 RDL bottoms or something.

Joai- I am interested in the following primes: Mew, Gengar, Ampharos, Blissey, Scizor, Tyranitar, Kingdra. Make me a fair-value offer, if still interested.

golden thumb- I could do 2x yanmega prime for 2x magnezone prime and 2x gengar prime. LMK or counter with value-based offer.

Fantasy- I am definitely interested in the 2 RDL bottoms. I also like your Ttar Primes and Absol Primes. Feel free to make a value-fair offer. Thanks!

idrumprettywell- PAss on your first offer. I could do one Yanmega for 3x donphan prime, and could do the other yanmega for 2 RDL bottom and 2x ampharos prime. LMK or counter.

lillipup- didnt see anything, sorry. Thanks for checking!

Shiny Shinx- No thanks, don't need poke coms too bad. They're more of a throw in.

would u do 2 yanmega for 2 rdl bottom, 3 ttar primes, and 2 absol primes?

no thanks....t and t is a business...and they price things for their gain. magnezone and rdl bottom for 2 yanmega
mag = 45
rdl bottom = 35

yanmega = 40

lmk

please cml for

x1 reshiram FA
x1 raikou and suiciune bottom
x1 yanmega prime

thanks,

Back