• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

[H] DEX Golden Catcher, EXS, [W] Raikou EX, Groudon EX, and more

Haha. I was thinkin you'd say that. :p Unfortunately, as cool as they look, I don't need the keychains that badly. And I have a few tentative offers on the Tornadus at the moment. Thanks for keeping my ghost obsession in mind!

Alright then. PM me the write-up of everything to confirm, and I'll confirm/respond when I get in this evening from work. Thanks.

HaunterX6 said:
Good grief. So many posts.

Martini- Nope, sorry.

Underdawg- Not quite sure what I want to do with the Raikou. I didn't see much else other than the darkrai ex, either. Interested in anything else of mine?

Infinity- I'll have to pass for now. I have another offer on my tornadus ex at the moment.

Justin- I would be willing to do a Regigigas EX and Reshiram EX promo for the Groudon EX. Or, $14-15ish worth of stuff for it.

Ash- Those are quite delicious looking. I don't know if I quite value them at that Ebay price, though, since they look kinda tiny. What would you want for them?

Darkrai- none spare, sorry. Just my playset I pulled.

Vablakes- Nothing at the moment, sorry.

Mokoko- Mmm. I know Kyogre is great, but I think hes going for around $8 at the moment, Tornadus FA around $4. I could definitely do 2x Ampharos Prime for another Tornadus FA, though. Would you be interested in doing 2x FA Tornadus for 4x Ampharos Prime, or do you only want the 2?

Sorry if I missed anyone. FYI, I'm going to bed in about an hour. Any trades not confirmed or replied to by then, I'll try to get to in the morning. Thanks guys!

Sorry, but now I want the Golden Catcher unless you want lots of my EXs including Groudon EX

If you had multiple Groudon EXs or a Raikou EX or two, I would consider that. But I have enough NEX EXs so far, only need the DEX ones. Thanks anyways!

TPZ- I think I'm actually going to try running a Raikou Deck this weekend for a BR. I'm about to take it off my list. But I'll PM you Monday if I don't like the deck and decide to trade it. Would possibly do it for Groudon EX. I'll let you know. Thanks.

Puck- I am interested in the Groudon, but didn't see anything else I'd want for the catcher. Sorry.

HaunterX6 said:
If you had multiple Groudon EXs or a Raikou EX or two, I would consider that. But I have enough NEX EXs so far, only need the DEX ones. Thanks anyways!

I am going to get a Raikou EX soon from someone but I don't know when I will get it and I don't know if I will trade it

cf11- Holding onto the Raikou for now, took it off the list.

number12- Not really super interested in any of the older EXs, other than Mewtwo. Only really looking for newer stuff. Thanks anyways!

HaunterX6 said:
cf11- Holding onto the Raikou for now, took it off the list.

number12- Not really super interested in any of the older EXs, other than Mewtwo. Only really looking for newer stuff. Thanks anyways!

Are you looking for FA Entei? I have one of those and I don't care much about it. Also, what newer stuff woudl you want because I can get things, but it is harder to find golden catchers in my area because all my friend hog them.

Mostly just the new EXs. Wouldn't mind having another FA entei.

But yeah, mostly just new EXs FA or non. Mostly looking for Groudon, Raikou, and Tornadus., And as far as older stuff, FA Tornadus. Could always use more of those.

MY
FA Raikou EX
Groundon EX
Something Else (LMK what would fit here other than a new EX)
YOUR
Golden Catcher

Back