• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

[H] DARK RUSH~! (EnteiEX FullArt Included!!!) [W] RaikouEX FullArt

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: HRFTW'S List! (H) Booster Boxes, Packs, and Theme Decks of ALL Sets and Dialga G!

SotS said:
How much did you say you were asking for RR theme decks? I need some but don't want to buy them at a store. =p

PS: If you only take money for booster boxes why do your rules state we may offer cards or money for them. =p That may clear up the confusion you've been having. ;D

To answer your P.S., I will edit that tomorrow when I am not completely exhausted, and thanks for the heads up. I would sell the decks for..$10 shipped? LMK or counter! :D

RE: HRFTW'S List! (H) Booster Boxes, Packs, and Theme Decks of ALL Sets and Dialga G!

~BUMP~

NUMBER 2

LMK if you want to trade! (Directed at ANYONE) :D

RE: HRFTW'S List! (W) ALL Lv. Xs FROM JPN DP1-DP5 and the other cards from DP1 JP-DP5 JP

~BUMP~

NUMBER 3

I need all the Lv. Xs from DP1-DP5 in Japanese with the exception of Uxie Lv. X, Gliscor Lv. X, and Mewtwo Lv. X!! I also need every single other card from DP1 through DP5 in Japanese!!!!! HELP ME OUT!!! I WILL BUY!!!!

RE: HRFTW'S List! (W) ALL Lv. Xs FROM JPN DP1-DP5 and the other cards from DP1 JP-DP5 JP

You said that you would take money for the boxes but what about money and cards LMK?

RE: HRFTW'S List! (W) ALL Lv. Xs FROM JPN DP1-DP5 and the other cards from DP1 JP-DP5

Garchomp said:
You said that you would take money for the boxes but what about money and cards LMK?

With the boxes, I am taking ONLY money :D, but thanks.

/me updates list

I WILL NOT BE TRADING OVERSEAS UNTIL MY RETURN FROM OSAKA, JAPAN AND HONG KONG, CHINA ON JULY 4, SORRY FOR ANY TROUBLES THIS MAY CAUSE :).

RE: HRFTW'S List! (W) ALL Lv. Xs FROM JPN DP1-DP5 and the other cards from DP1 JP-DP5 JP READ POST 1

Hi there,

I have a Luxray GL Lv. X in stock? Any interest in buying? Let me know! :)

Thanks.

RE: HRFTW'S List! (W) ALL Lv. Xs FROM JPN DP1-DP5 and the other cards from DP1 JP-DP5 JP READ POST 1

I have Gallade E4 Lv.X and I was wondering if you had Uxie Lv.X. LMK if we can work out a deal.

vilebaseball said:
Hi there,

Thanks.
Hmm, I'll have to get back to you. What is your price? LMK :D
Pi3ce0fmind said:
I have Gallade E4 Lv.X and I was wondering if you had Uxie Lv.X. LMK if we can work out a deal.
Don't have Uxie, sorry :).
dragonitetim said:
I have
Giratina LV. X GC JPN
and many more of your wants!
I hope to know what you have for trade.
thanks
I am not doing overseas trading again until July 4, so I will get back to you then, but I PM'ed you about something else :D.

HeatRotomFTW1997 said:
vilebaseball said:
Hi there,

Thanks.
Hmm, I'll have to get back to you. What is your price? LMK :D
Pi3ce0fmind said:
Don't have Uxie, sorry :).
dragonitetim said:
I have
Giratina LV. X GC JPN
and many more of your wants!
I hope to know what you have for trade.
thanks
I am not doing overseas trading again until July 4, so I will get back to you then, but I PM'ed you about something else :D.

As always, make me an offer. :)

Well do you have any normal Uxies?

~BUMP~

NUMBER 1

Last bump until I go overseas, c'mon people!!!

RE: HRFTW'S List! (W) ALL Lv. Xs FROM JPN DP1-DP5 and the other cards from DP1 JP-DP5

i have a machamp lvl.X from stormfront
but it will be my 1st trade.
pm me if you want

what Lv.X's do you have from the last 2 sets I have Shaymin X Hippowdon X and all the Rotoms and RR Pikachu

Starforce Lv.X said:
what Lv.X's do you have from the last 2 sets I have Shaymin X Hippowdon X and all the Rotoms and RR Pikachu

Don't have any Xs from RR and PL that are for trade, sorry

BACK FROM JAPAN!! HUGE BUMP

I have from your wants snorlax lv X, mowtom, fantom, gallade 4 lv X. DO you have uxie LA or claydol GE if so CML for other cards you may be interested in

kashmaster said:
I have from your wants snorlax lv X, mowtom, fantom, gallade 4 lv X. DO you have uxie LA or claydol GE if so CML for other cards you may be interested in

Don't have those cards, sorry :).

kashmaster said:
Any notables?

To be honest, at a Gym Challenge in Japan I went to, I unloaded most of my notables such as Claydol, etc. Sorry :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back