• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

[H] DARK RUSH~! (EnteiEX FullArt Included!!!) [W] RaikouEX FullArt

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: HRFTW'S List! (H) Booster Boxes, Packs, and Theme Decks of ALL Sets

HeatRotomFTW1997 said:
vilebaseball said:
Any interest in buying the Drapion Lv. X from Stormfront? Also, if you want to check my thread, I have many other Lv. Xs available as well.

Thanks.

Hi, the Drapion is from Platinum, isn't it? I would be interested in buying it if the price is right, however, once again, I would have to wait until Wednesday to pay you. What is your starting price? LMK :)

Hi there,

No problem. It has the same symbol as the Giratina Lv. X I also have (not the one I mailed you), so I think it is. Are there multiple Drapion Lv.Xs? And that's fine, but as before, make me an offer. :) I trust you saw nothing else in my thread?

vilebaseball said:
HeatRotomFTW1997 said:
vilebaseball said:
Any interest in buying the Drapion Lv. X from Stormfront? Also, if you want to check my thread, I have many other Lv. Xs available as well.

Thanks.

Hi, the Drapion is from Platinum, isn't it? I would be interested in buying it if the price is right, however, once again, I would have to wait until Wednesday to pay you. What is your starting price? LMK :)

Hi there,

No problem. It has the same symbol as the Giratina Lv. X I also have (not the one I mailed you), so I think it is. Are there multiple Drapion Lv.Xs? And that's fine, but as before, make me an offer. :) I trust you saw nothing else in my thread?
ATM, that's it on your thread that I need. As far as I know there is one Drapion Lv. X, but if it has the same symbol as Giratina Lv. X that is the one I need. I see it going on eBay for as low as $15, so how about $17+$3 Shipping? LMK, thanks!:D

HeatRotomFTW1997 said:
vilebaseball said:
HeatRotomFTW1997 said:
vilebaseball said:

Thanks.

Hi there,

ATM, that's it on your thread that I need. As far as I know there is one Drapion Lv. X, but if it has the same symbol as Giratina Lv. X that is the one I need. I see it going on eBay for as low as $15, so how about $17+$3 Shipping? LMK, thanks!:D

Looks like this guy, right?

http://cgi.ebay.com/Drapion-LV-X-123-127-Platinum-Pokemon-Holo-Foil_W0QQitemZ390030437245QQihZ026QQcategoryZ2611QQssPageNameZWD1VQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItemQQ_trksidZp1638Q2em118Q2el1247

If so, PM me your address to finalize. Like before, I won't penalize you for waiting to pay until Weds. :)

Thanks!

Hey can you CML for 10 rising rival booster packs, I can offer up empoleon lv X for 5...

kashmaster said:
Hey can you CML for 10 rising rival booster packs, I can offer up empoleon lv X for 5...

Hey there. Would you buy them? LMK thanks.
Vilebaseball: PMing you now

kashmaster said:
hmm I can buy but how much for a box?

Well, the thing is, my friend runs his boxes at retail, so $130 shipped to the UK, packs however, I can sell you 10 packs for $35 shipped or counter, LMK!

I can't really buy from you as your prices match those of the UK so its not really worth it but I do wanna trade 5 boosters lmk what you want for them :)

No, I got those.
I do now need x3 Upper Energy, x4 Rare Candy, x3 Rosanne's Research, x2 Warp Point, and x2 Bebe's Search I have Shiny Vulpix and Wash Rotom.

kashmaster said:
I can't really buy from you as your prices match those of the UK so its not really worth it but I do wanna trade 5 boosters lmk what you want for them :)

I can go lower. With these particular packs from this particular place, I would rather sell them, however, for five boosters, I can do $13 shipped to the UK...or $25 shipped for 10...LMK :D
Muddy68 said:
No, I got those.
I do now need x3 Upper Energy, x4 Rare Candy, x3 Rosanne's Research, x2 Warp Point, and x2 Bebe's Search I have Shiny Vulpix and Wash Rotom.

Don't have those, sorry...

nah I can't really buy atm as I am buying a rising rivals booster box myself. so does any cards interest you for 5 boosters LMK

kashmaster said:
nah I can't really buy atm as I am buying a rising rivals booster box myself. so does any cards interest you for 5 boosters LMK

As I stated, I am mostly selling these boosters, so no cards interest me ATM for those packs, sorry :).

I think I will buy in a months time from you, also how many boosters for $16.44, as I want to send to you in my currency is that ok?

kashmaster said:
I think I will buy in a months time from you, also how many boosters for $16.44, as I want to send to you in my currency is that ok?

6 boosters for $16.44 I would say. Yeah, I can take your currency as long as you pay via paypal :).

Well I thought in an envelope... Do I have to make an account or something I don't want to spam your thread so can you pm me thanks

CML for a RR booster box. (will give all my lv.x's and more!!!)

kashmaster said:
Well I thought in an envelope... Do I have to make an account or something I don't want to spam your thread so can you pm me thanks
Oh, that way is fine too. Never mind about the paypal. Would you want to do that deal? LMK :)
MY
6 Rising Rivals Packs
YOUR
$16.44

LMK when and if you want to do this deal!
Rayquaza95 said:
CML for a RR booster box. (will give all my lv.x's and more!!!)
I would actually prefer to sell it so, would you buy one? LMK :)

Can you CML for a RR booster box please...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back