• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

[H] Celebi EX, N FA, Mewtwo EX NFA, Rayquaza EX NFA, Dragon Vault & META [W] BC Stuff

RE: Been out of the game for 4 years, help me make a come back in BW-on! [W] T/S/S & more

Totoro said:
I'm interested in these(wrote values next to them and all holo not RH):
Ho oh SW $2
Gallade SW $.50
Blaziken GE$1
Sceptile GE $1.20
Swampert GE $1
Palkia MD $.50
Giratina LA $.80
$7

I have:
1 blend energy with the fire ($2)
1 blend energy with electric ($1.50)
1 emogla DRX ($1)
2 rescue scarf DRX ($1, .50 each)
1 rescue scarf DRX RH ($1.50
$7

LMK

Ho oh SW $3
Gallade SW $2
Blaziken GE $2
Sceptile GE $3
Swampert GE $1
Palkia MD $2.50
Giratina LA $2.50

$16

1 blend energy with the fire ($1)
1 blend energy with electric ($1)
1 emogla DRX ($0.50)
2 rescue scarf DRX ($0.50 each)
1 rescue scarf DRX RH ($1.50)

$5

These prices seem to be more accurate.

RE: Been out of the game for 4 years, help me make a come back in BW-on! [W] T/S/S & more

Sorry. I was using troll and toad.

Totoro said:
Sorry. I was using troll and toad.

I use eBay. You can counter offer me though.

First bump of the week.

On second thoughts, let's not worry about the entei for now, not really a priority at the moment :)
How about our first deal, and I can replace the trainers that were missing with a Zekrom?

salmoncannon said:
On second thoughts, let's not worry about the entei for now, not really a priority at the moment :)
How about our first deal, and I can replace the trainers that were missing with a Zekrom?

RH one from BW? I could do that. :) PM me to confirm.

Second bump of the week.

How about all my cards I mentioned before + a giant cape DRX for your giratina holo and Ho-oh holo.

Totoro said:
How about all my cards I mentioned before + a giant cape DRX for your giratina holo and Ho-oh holo.

I could do that. PM me to confirm.

Third and final bump of the week.

First bump of the week.

RE: [H] OLD SCHOOL COLLECTIBLES/SHINY SERPERIOR!!!!!!/Lv.X/EX/Holos/ReverseHolos

Second bump of the week.

RE: [H] OLD SCHOOL COLLECTIBLES/SHINY SERPERIOR!!!!!!/Lv.X/EX/Holos/ReverseHolos

Sleeping Snorlax said:
Cml for shiny serperior

I like your Non-FA Registeel EX. How about the Serperior for your Registeel?

ThePokeCollector89 said:
Hey, CML for shiny Serperior

Hey, I didn't see much.. sorry :(

Final bump of the week.

cml for the shiny serperior. I also have some of your trainers unlisted.

What are the conditions of these:
1x Magneton 28/110 (RH)
1x Suicune 27/64
1x Mewtwo 10/102

Back