• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

[H] Celebi EX, N FA, Mewtwo EX NFA, Rayquaza EX NFA, Dragon Vault & META [W] BC Stuff

RE: [H] OLD SCHOOL COLLECTIBLES/SHINY SERPERIOR!!!!!!/Lv.X/EX/Holos/ReverseHolos

Snivy7809 said:
cml for the shiny serperior. I also have some of your trainers unlisted.
I didn't see anything. What do you have from my wants?

Daelum said:
What are the conditions of these:
1x Magneton 28/110 (RH)
1x Suicune 27/64
1x Mewtwo 10/102

It's mint/near mint but I didn't see anything I wanted from your thread.

RE: [H] OLD SCHOOL COLLECTIBLES/SHINY SERPERIOR!!!!!!/Lv.X/EX/Holos/ReverseHolos

KaMewie said:
It's mint/near mint but I didn't see anything I wanted from your thread.

I have some NV trainers though. I have:
Xtransceiver
Super Rod
Rocky Helmet x2
Eviolite

And not from NV, I have:
Recycle

Daelum said:
Xtransceiver
Super Rod
Rocky Helmet x2
Eviolite

And not from NV, I have:
Recycle

Could you make an offer?

KaMewie said:
Could you make an offer?

Well that's all I have from your wants and I don't know what you value your cards at, so I'd like it if you made an offer haha :p

I can do the mewtwo and the magneton for those cards.

Okay. PM me to confirm please.

Daelum said:
Okay. PM me to confirm please.

Also, which set are those cards from? to make it easier for me :p

Daelum said:
Xtransceiver
Super Rod
Rocky Helmet x2
Eviolite

And not from NV, I have:
Recycle

NV = Noble Victories
The Recycle is from Emerging Powers.

No, I was talking about the cards you wanted from my list.

Daelum said:
1x Magneton 28/110 (RH)
1x Mewtwo 10/102

Oh, well they're your cards so you should kinda know what sets they're from, but I'll tell you anyways :p

The Magneton is from Legendary Collection and the Mewtwo is from Base Set :D

Daelum said:
Oh, well they're your cards so you should kinda know what sets they're from, but I'll tell you anyways :p

The Magneton is from Legendary Collection and the Mewtwo is from Base Set :D

Sent you a PM.

RE: Need few more staples and meta cards... help me out!!! [H] COLLECTIBLES/Lv.X/EX/H&RH

Bump #1

RE: Need few more staples and meta cards... help me out!!! [H] COLLECTIBLES/Lv.X/EX/H&RH

Bump #2

Bump #3

Bump #1

I have...
Emolga x2
Energy Retrieval x2
Crushing Hammer x1
Recycle x1
Super Rod x3

Do you happen to have any common/uncommons from any B&W sets on my wants (CML)? :)
http://www.pokebeach.com/forums/thread-dino-s-awesome-thread-d-h-b-w-holos-hgss-misc-items-w-b-w-to-cyl

DinoTamerMeep said:
I have...
Emolga x2
Energy Retrieval x2
Crushing Hammer x1
Recycle x1
Super Rod x3

Do you happen to have any common/uncommons from any B&W sets on my wants (CML)? :)
http://www.pokebeach.com/forums/thread-dino-s-awesome-thread-d-h-b-w-holos-hgss-misc-items-w-b-w-to-cyl

Sorry, I don't have much cards B/W on atm

KaMewie said:
Sorry, I don't have much cards B/W on atm

What's the most recent sets you have cards from? I'm not too bothered about them being rares or anything. :p

DinoTamerMeep said:
What's the most recent sets you have cards from? I'm not too bothered about them being rares or anything. :p

I've traded most of my Un/Commons in bulk for a box so yeah I don't have any at the moment..

KaMewie said:
I've traded most of my Un/Commons in bulk for a box so yeah I don't have any at the moment..

Any rares from B&W then? Any CoL? Platinum? (Sorry if I'm getting on your nerves.:p)

Back