• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

H: 65 CODES, HTL, VCG, EX's, Base Set Pack, MORE W: Keldeo/Catchers/Holo Water/FA's

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: H: Sealed WOTC Packs, EX's, *, Skyla FA, LOTS W: Keldeos/Darkrais/Rays/EX's

Lol Idk where to start, I guess post a few offers so i know where to begin. :)

How about:

My:
Pokémon Catcher EP

Your:
400 Bulk C/U
400 Bulk Rares

lol ok. If you want to make the deal smaller I could always take these:

100 RH C/U
50 RH Rare
400 Rares
Just for the Keldeo ex. This way you also save on shipping, since you can ship all of this for only $5.

DarkPkmnTrainer said:
lol ok. If you want to make the deal smaller I could always take these:

100 RH C/U
50 RH Rare
400 Rares
Just for the Keldeo ex. This way you also save on shipping, since you can ship all of this for only $5.

I can do that bud. PM me to confirm, thanks so much, i'll include ya some nice extras ;)

SoulWind said:
How about:

My:
Pokémon Catcher EP

Your:
400 Bulk C/U
400 Bulk Rares

Sorry bud, the rares seem to be gone now!

Hydro Cannon said:
I'll throw in a RH Sigilyph. I believe I have one or two! :)

Wouldn't happen to have ultra balls would you? PS: You wanted the JPN base and ENG Jungle right? :)

numberonewill said:

Well i'd like a replacement skyla lol, so i guess the RH from your thread. It seems the two are pretty equal buy it now price wise on ebay and i know it'll go down with the promo, so idk, i could do skyla + something small or medium for your keldeo + skyla?

did you see my PM?:)

Yeah bud, do you have any ultra balls? I need a few!! I also have: 1st edition nm Vileplume from jungle bud

That goes to anyone: ULTRA BALLS PLEASE!

oskierox said:
numberonewill said:

Well i'd like a replacement skyla lol, so i guess the RH from your thread. It seems the two are pretty equal buy it now price wise on ebay and i know it'll go down with the promo, so idk, i could do skyla + something small or medium for your keldeo + skyla?

It seems the Keldeo is in another trade, so imma hold off on that, I could offer 2 blastoise, rh skyla, and something else, maybe double ultra ball or something, for the fa skyla, if not then thanks for your time.

RE: H: Sealed WOTC Packs, EX's, *, Skyla FA, LOTS W: Keldeos/Darkrais/ultra balls!!/EX's

Sorry bud ive got all the blastoise i need now :/ thanks i hope we can trade in the future!

oskierox said:
Yeah bud, do you have any ultra balls? I need a few!! I also have: 1st edition nm Vileplume from jungle bud

I haven't got any ultra balls anymore:( I'm sorry. But you cant use anything else from my list?

RE: H: Sealed WOTC Packs, EX's, *, Skyla FA, LOTS W: Keldeos/Darkrais/ultra balls!!/EX's

Haves:
Suicune Raikou legend (both halves)
Victini FA
Catchers
Rayquaza FA
Shiny Ray

Wants:
Mewtwo ex (that's the normal one right I don't want a promo)
FA Skyla

JvdB134 said:
oskierox said:

I haven't got any ultra balls anymore:( I'm sorry. But you cant use anything else from my list?

Sure bud, blissey primes, old ex's like flygon or altaria and uxie lv x interest me :) wanna make an offer? :)

AlexanderTheAwesome said:
Haves:
Suicune Raikou legend (both halves)
Victini FA
Catchers
Rayquaza FA
Shiny Ray

Wants:
Mewtwo ex (that's the normal one right I don't want a promo)
FA Skyla

While im interested in all those cards, keldeo are the current major card i need that i see myself trading these cards for sorry bud... See anything else?

RE: H: Sealed WOTC Packs, EX's, *, Skyla FA, Plasma storm! W: Keldeos/Darkrais/ultra balls!!/EX's

Pulled a Klinklang and a White Kyurem ex from plasma storm packs offer away! :)

RE: H: Sealed WOTC Packs, EX's, *, Skyla FA, Plasma storm! W: Keldeos/Darkrais/ultra balls!!/EX's

cml for the kling klang(Ps)
i could get a full art thunderous from my league

Yeah I do! :) RH and regular. PM me. Yes to the packs. Would love to get the English base as well if possible

Hydro Cannon said:
Yeah I do! :) RH and regular. PM me. Yes to the packs. Would love to get the English base as well if possible

Would this also include the sigilyph? :)

Bump
Bring me then ultra balls please :)

Possibly. Can you make me an offer for this all? :3 I'm lost. I have all this stuff you need

Hydro Cannon said:
Possibly. Can you make me an offer for this all? :3 I'm lost. I have all this stuff you need

Your:
Playset of Rays
2x Ultra balls

My:
Sealed jungle pack
Sealed JPN base set pack
?
:) lmk bud, figured with sigilyph it was a bit too much!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back