• When creating a thread in the Deck Garage, make sure that you post one deck per thread, you use the correct prefix, you have the set name/card number next to each card, you give a strategy for non-metagame decks, and give translations for all cards not available in English.

When posting in a thread, be sure to explain all your suggestions thoroughly. Additionally, do not ask for advice in another member's thread.

Gothitelle/Reuniclus - New list!

RE: Gothitelle & Reuniclus (Updated! Need feedback!)

GyaradosPrime said:
i think at least a DCE would look fine in here, for that split second outrage you know? i mean its faster than putting an energy on him once per turn

What could I remove though?

The only thing that comes to mind is one of my Gothorita. :p

RE: Gothitelle/Reuniclus - Need help for Battle Roads!

U should add 1 more Zekrom, it's defenitely good. Sometimes it will be prized or die, so u should have a back-up one. Howhever, I don't really know what to take out.

You need another Zekrom.

A few things you can remove:

4th Gothitelle (I personally run 3-1-3, and think its fine, but 4-2-4 seems like a bit much to me)
4th DCE (You'll have 2 Zekroms needing DCE, and maybe a Gothitelle. I doubt ever more)

Also, for dead draws:

- 1 Juniper (this seems dumb, but I find often I have no basics/energy, but have evolutions in my hand. I don't want to have to discard them.)
+1 Draw cards such as Cheron, or a 4th Twins

glaceon said:
You need another Zekrom.

A few things you can remove:

4th Gothitelle (I personally run 3-1-3, and think its fine, but 4-2-4 seems like a bit much to me)
4th DCE (You'll have 2 Zekroms needing DCE, and maybe a Gothitelle. I doubt ever more)

Also, for dead draws:

- 1 Juniper (this seems dumb, but I find often I have no basics/energy, but have evolutions in my hand. I don't want to have to discard them.)
+1 Draw cards such as Cheron, or a 4th Twins

Thanks for the advice!

I'm adding another Zekrom soon as it arrives in the mail.

Gonna update my post with the changes I've made.

(/Reshi)

Have you considered Blissy Prime? She heals all of your no damaged pokemon. You can move damage to Zeki (haha) and heal it off that way too. Plus you can use seeker to pick Blissey after you put 120 damage on it and use it again the next turn.

Reshi have u noticed Gothitelle Attack? It requires many Energys to be efective, so using Blissey Prime would discard 3 or more Psychic Energy. That's not good at all.

Yeah, I can't use Blissey Prime in this deck. I did try it though. :p

I find that some Max Potions and Reuniclus is sufficient for healing. If I need to I can Junk Arm to get a few extra potions as well.

Testing the deck out right now and strangely enough I'm drawing more Energy than I can use. I only added 2 Psychic Energy in the last update haha.

Hagane said:
Reshi have u noticed Gothitelle Attack? It requires many Energys to be efective, so using Blissey Prime would discard 3 or more Psychic Energy. That's not good at all.

He's already stated in his post what to do about damage and how to avoid the discard, also if you can make it work blissey can be god-mode for this deck and that comes from facing its repeatedly nothings more heart breaking than watching them run out of space for damage then blissey every last damage counter away without loss of energy

Blissey would only work if ur Main Attacker needed 1 Energy to attack. Blissey is only good on low energy decks or energy discarding decks. Not on high count energy decks. I know that it sounds so good cuz it heals all damage but, if u use blissey prime, there isn't even a point to run Reuniclus. U can't discard energy of Gothitelle, its damage output is already low with many energys so if u discard them its even worse.

Blissey Prime

I saw Blissey Prime work very well yesterday...

His PokePower reads "Once during your turn, when you play Blissey from your hand to evolve one of your Pokemon, you may remove all damage counters from all of your Pokemon. If you do, discard all Energies attached to those Pokemon that had any damage counters on them"

That last part is the key... you only discard energy off of Pokemon that had damage counters on them --- to use Blissey effectively in this deck, move all of the damage counters to Zekrom and then use Blissful Nurse.

Gothitelle gets to keep all of her energy!

RE: Blissey Prime

Hypno68 said:
I saw Blissey Prime work very well yesterday...

His PokePower reads "Once during your turn, when you play Blissey from your hand to evolve one of your Pokemon, you may remove all damage counters from all of your Pokemon. If you do, discard all Energies attached to those Pokemon that had any damage counters on them"

That last part is the key... you only discard energy off of Pokemon that had damage counters on them --- to use Blissey effectively in this deck, move all of the damage counters to Zekrom and then use Blissful Nurse.

Gothitelle gets to keep all of her energy!

I think Blissey Prime would work great but it seems like Max Potion is more useful. :eek:

Adding blissey takes a lot of space you don't have. Needs the line + seekers/scoops. Better to keep the max potions.

Blissey all comes down to the player Maxpotion can remove a decent amount of damage but Blissey can undo you potions last 4 turns of attacking

I ran a GothiLock deck this weekend at Battleroads and went 3/3 with it. There were a ton of Yanmega/Tornadus/Zekrom decks floating around there. The problem is if you don't setup fast enough. Thats game. Solosis is such an easy snipe and your opponent knows that if Solosis goes so does your deck.

For this deck I didn't run Blissey. However I came up on a Mirror Match and he locked my max potion, while he ran Blissey and Seeker. Watch out for that.

If u run Blissey u run consistency, and if u put all damage on zekrom, isn't it the same as Max Potion? Just it takes deck and bench space.

Blissey can't be locked though.

It can be blocked, but no one will use Grumpig in his deck. xD
Anyway, if u run Blissey, u will have less consistency and it can be killed before even getting evolved (also it's weak to Donphan, so catcher + Donphan would be a free prize for them).

Hagane said:
It can be blocked, but no one will use Grumpig in his deck. xD
Anyway, if u run Blissey, u will have less consistency and it can be killed before even getting evolved (also it's weak to Donphan, so catcher + Donphan would be a free prize for them).

Well since Gothitelle blocks trainers the Catcher Donphan KO wouldn't happen.

After some consideration, I think Blissey could work great but I would have to sacrifice some consistency for it.

Does anyone see improvements for my Trainer line? :)

Back