• When creating a thread in the Deck Garage, make sure that you post one deck per thread, you use the correct prefix, you have the set name/card number next to each card, you give a strategy for non-metagame decks, and give translations for all cards not available in English.

When posting in a thread, be sure to explain all your suggestions thoroughly. Additionally, do not ask for advice in another member's thread.

Gothitelle/Reuniclus - New list!

RE: Gothitelle/Reuniclus - Battle Roads Tomorrow!

Hagane said:
Also, if u notice if a Vileplume is up, it will never have 90 damage on it, cuz it's a bench sitter. Since it Trainer Locks, u can't use Catcher. Also u don't have any sniper in ur deck to make use of Jirachi. That Jirachi/Shaymin combo it's not reliable.

I'm starting to see your point. Making the deck more lean and Gothitelle the star.

3-1-3 seems a little off for the focus of your deck. I think it should be at least a 3-2-3 line.

DarkJawa said:
3-1-3 seems a little off for the focus of your deck. I think it should be at least a 3-2-3 line.

Making the change now. Good suggestion because I was just thinking about how difficult that would make things against a Vileplume deck.

Back