Good DS Game Suggestions

Vulpix-core

heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeey
Here is where you put your DS suggestions. I'm currently looking for a good game to play. Here's some goodies i've played recently:

Fossil Fighters
Pokemon Ranger
PMD Explorers of Sky

Metroid Prime Hunters is a VERY fun first person shooter for DS. It has a local wireless, and Wi-Fi, supporting up to 4 players on each! You can even play with 3 other friends that don't even have the game!

Mario Kart DS. It's pure fun one player, or you can play with friends. I used to own people on the bus on the way to school all through middle school. It rocks.

The World Ends With You deserves my recommendation. Amazing RPG for the DS that nobody should miss. Even though it's a few years old, I'd say it's still easily the best game on the DS.

@ PokeFan,

NINJA'd

ON- TOPPIC= Mario and Luigi Bowsers Inside Story is absolutely amazing. I've spent 5 days playing continuisly

Get HG/SS or Black and Whilte. Walmart.com has a good deal where you can get a DSi XL with a game of your choice for $190.00 or you can get 2 games of your choice for $30.00. The catch is that it is a online only deal though.:)

Spectrobes I found took the most out of my time apart from Pokemon. Using the fossil digger and upgrading your equipment was so addictive.
Super Mario 64 turned out very well, I got it recently and hadn't stopped playing it since. The DS version is handy to have.
If you want any RPG then I strongly reccomend the new Shin Megami Tensei: Strange Journey.
However Devil survivor is a very good game also. (Same set of games)

I recommend all Megaman series games:
  • Megaman ZX
  • Megaman ZX Advent
  • Megaman Zero Collection
  • Megaman Battle Network
Also Starfox and Final Fantasy Cristal Chronicles: Ring of Fates

Thanks all! I though about getting Spectrobes, but couldn't find it anywhere. I have both Bowser's Inside Story and HG/SS. (I'm obviously getting Black, who on here is not?) And The World Ends with You sounded pretty cool, but I still couldn't find it either.

Dragon Quest IX is the one game I have found that has literally infinite replay value. If you're a fan of RPGs, I highly recommend it. It's a bit pricey, but if you are fond of RPGs, go for it.

As for other DS games I can suggest? I'll say ones that haven't already been said. (Of those that have been said, Bowser's Inside Story and TWEWY are amazing.)

~Golden Sun: Dark Dawn - Probably one of the most vibrant and fun RPG games ever made. If you have played either of the first two you'll realize how much of a gem this is. The only real problems with it are there are points of no return (I believe there are a total of 3), so at times it isn't possible to go back and collect the goodies - and, when compared to the first two, the game is really easy. Nevertheless, I recommend it because...heck, it's Golden Sun.
~Ace Attorney series - There are 5 of these games, and they have both hilarious situations and characters as well as some of the most intricate plotlines you will ever see. (TWEWY has a great plotline, but even Ace Attorney can outdo them at points.) Oh, and the characters are pretty lovable as well. You basically play as a defense lawyer (Phoenix Wright in the first three titles, Apollo Justice in the fourth) who is trying to get your client acquitted, via a series of investigations and epic hijinks. The fifth game is a spinoff but works much the same way. They're relatively inexpensive, and the first one, which can be found for only $13 used at Gamestop, is probably the second-best in the entire series. And although the games are a bit short, you can replay it as much as you want, so it never really gets old. (I own and have played through all of them, and am currently in the process of replaying all the titles again - and it's just as awesome.)
~Mario Party DS *shot* Well technically, it's a lot like Mario Kart DS - it's great as a single-player game, but the play value practically triples if you have a bunch of friends you can play it with. And the multiplayer is single-card (DS Download Play), so if you alone have it you can play with up to 4 people. Good party game.

what is TWEWY? sorry if i sound....noobish rofl.

i think the twist at the end of the last one of the pheonix wright ones was....uneeded and weird.

anyway. if you want an addicting game that you dont know why you are addicted to it is animal crossing, both of the legend of zelda games are great, advanced wars is challenging and fun (the learning curve on that game is pretty crazy so its a challenge), i have been playing kirby super star ultra alot lately and its really fun. im sure there are others that i forgot to mention and DNA mario party DS suuuucked...but you also put a strike through on it lol

The World Ends With You deserves my recommendation. Amazing RPG for the DS that nobody should miss. Even though it's a few years old, I'd say it's still easily the best game on the DS.
This, so much. It's one of the three pillars of nifty shown in my signature!

Other great games are the Sonic Rush games (2D Sonic platformers), Contact (bizarre RPG by Suda51, who also did killer7 and No More Heroes), Tetris DS (the best version of Tetris on a handheld console, easily) and Rhythm Heaven (extremely bizarre Japanese rhythm game that is extremely addictive).

New Super Mario Bros never gets old. Ever. I've beaten the game 11 times and still whip it out every once in awhile.
DOOOOOO ITTTTTTTTTT
Also, the World Ends With You. Best game ever created. No joke.

I'm surprised nobody has mentioned both Zelda titles yet. They're decent games on the DS. The Professor Layton series gets a huge thumbs up from me as well.

dmaster out.

*raises hand* i mentioned them dmaster....also if you like thinking games the brain age games, big brain academy or flash focus are good

dmaster said:
I'm surprised nobody has mentioned both Zelda titles yet. They're decent games on the DS. The Professor Layton series gets a huge thumbs up from me as well.

dmaster out.

This. I have all Zelda DS and Professor Layton titles and I have to say they are amazing games. Also, Chrono Trigger DS is a really amazing game, and it rivals(if not beaten) The World Ends With You like 6-d said.(which by the way, are both made by Square Enix) Also it has HUGE replay value, one of which is 13 different endings. I'm suprised no one mentioned it, but it is a old game....(original one came out in 1995)

Oh whoops, didn't see that line mentioning Zelda. Still, it's not enough. XD

The original Advance Wars DS, first Castlevania DS, Grand Theft Auto: Chinatown Wars and Sonic Rush all get the stamp of approval from me as well (especially GTA, seriously one of the best games on the DS fo realz).

dmaster out.

Back