Going insane....

Status
Not open for further replies.

NarcoticHobo

Aspiring Trainer
My fiancee just got a package from her grandma in Japan, in it was included these fine things:

4qzbC.jpg

But now I have to wait till she gets back home from visiting friends next tuesday before we can open them! Argggghhh.

How to pass the time?

Mudkip711

Aspiring Trainer
Advanced Member
If you want to pass the time, just hide them and try to forget about them. I opened my Red Colllection box because I didn't hide it well enough. :F

NarcoticHobo

Aspiring Trainer
Mudkip said:
If you want to pass the time, just hide them and try to forget about them. I opened my Red Colllection box because I didn't hide it well enough. :F

Good idea, but she is going to let me open one or two packs tonight over video chat so it will have to wait until after that. ;)

Should I pull a pack from box 1, 2, or 3 haha.

Mudkip711

Aspiring Trainer
Advanced Member
Definitely shuffle the packs. I pulled an UR Terakkion in my 3rd pack by doing that.

NarcoticHobo

Aspiring Trainer
thefleeee said:
Definitely shuffle them up, that way its more fun

We did that the last time we opened a box (unlimited edition :( ) and were down to the very last pack sad that we weren't going to get a full art. Then low and behold, swear to bob last pack last card full art zekrom, haha.

Shining Dragon

Aspiring Trainer
I bought 2 red collection boxes from ebay, and they were fun to open and to see all of the holos! To pass time just hide them or something?

The Wii Man1234

Still aginst 1st turn trainers!!!!
To pass time just lock them up, and give the key to someone you trust. Then spend your time just living life.

Ice Arceus

#Jovimohnaeliackvid
Forum Mod
Advanced Member
Try not thinking about it, and do something that you enjoy doing to pass the time. Play games, go out for a bit, lock them up, or pretend that you never got them. Hopefully, doing something else will help you pass the time.

Status
Not open for further replies.