News Giratina 'Pokemon Card Gym' Promo!

Vitiel

Mush. Up!
Time to pack Silent Lab come December.

To think we have a nice looking 5ban graphics card, too.

jbcheshire

Aspiring Trainer
Advanced Member
It is only stopping the BREAK card from using their Ability, they can still attack. So, it's going to be great against Greninja and Yanmega BREAK decks since they depend on abilities to boost their attacks. But it won't affect the Zoroark and Ninetales BREAK since they rely strictly on their attacks.

But it's going to be great in Mewtwo decks. Means I might be able to stop running Garbodor now...

Anthony Orosco

Aspiring Trainer
Because new cards usually take about 2 weeks to kick into Standard. Since the Regionals are on December 31st, they would have to be release in the first few weeks to be legal. Besides, they wouldn't just drop a new card that shuts down one of the top (Or used to be) decks.

Razzmanfire

Aspiring Trainer
cant wait to see those treebro players who get the turn two break instantly scoop when this is dropped

ambo

Aspiring Trainer
Is this going to be legal for European Internationals? I REALLY hope not because I wanted to play Greninja :(

Mr. Rhyperior

The Drill Pokemon. An evolve form of Rhydon.
Love the new promo and the blister pack, I wish the new 3-pack blister will include newer coins, other from Deoxys, Victini, Genesect, Pilachu, and the Kalos Starters.

MY EVALUATIONS!
  • Giratina - the ability is nice and very impactuous (is that the correct term?). Bye Greninja BREAK, Zoroark BREAK (If someone plays this deck.),Yanmega BREAK (No more saving Energy!) and Carbink BREAK (Safeguard thingy.). The attack is nice, too. Just spam Elixirs and Voala! Ready to go!

Border_Games

MLG Teletubbie
Because new cards usually take about 2 weeks to kick into Standard. Since the Regionals are on December 31st, they would have to be release in the first few weeks to be legal. Besides, they wouldn't just drop a new card that shuts down one of the top (Or used to be) decks.
Lol I did'int know when regionals were.

Vexen_IV

The Paul Heyman to Giratina-EX's Brock Lesnar.
Garbodor kills this card...
Not really. The two decks that you would play this against would be greninja and trevenant and neither are going to run Garbodor in the first place. Any deck that runs garbodor isn't going to run a lot of cards with abilities, breakthrough or otherwise.