News Giratina 'Pokemon Card Gym' Promo!

swapforce1

Shaymin lover
More ways to get roaring skies packs ….. If the Ancient origins was a Phantom forces that would be the perfect sets to get into competitive.

Roaring skies - Shaymin , Rays , Mega Turbo , Trainers Mail and wally

Primal clash - Wailord , Groudon , Archie , Maxie , Rare candy , rough seas , acro bike , Scorched Earth

Phantom forces - Night marchers , Vs.Seeker , Mega Manectric , Bats , Aegislash , AZ , Battle compressor , demonsion valley , Sycamore , xerosic.

Athena

The Cooler Danchou
Advanced Member
It's hard to pin specific release dates on products these days (aside from official set releases) because a lot of places put stuff out early, but also sometimes things get delayed. Sometime in December is probably safe to assume.

Last edited:

The Last Shaymin

Floof
THIS COMPLETES MY DECK. my only weakness (somewhat) is greninja break. YESS!!!

Oh, and dont forget the roaring skies pack it comes with

Bmeowmix

Vaporeon Enthusiast
Alright, so I've compiled a list of "relevant " things that this card will hurt:
1. Greninja
2. Zoroark (occasionally)
3. ...?
This Giratina is going to break (ha) those decks in half... As well as my heart. But yeah, there goes the meta.

But nah, for real this card is atrocious.

Asmer

Keep the High Tide on the Flipside
I don't get why people thinks this kills frogs.... It just means they'll play Silent Lab

Which means they lose out on Faded Town unless they split Stadiums, which isn't consistent anyway. Sure, Giratina doesn't kill Frogs (I mean, you can easily argue that Garbodor doesn't kill Volcanion), but it sure does help.

Also, what @poke4trade said. You can smack both Trevenant and Greninja BREAK in Expanded now.

-Asmer

RealSlim

Dragons Breeder
I'd play 1 Giratina instead of Mew in my Rainbow Road deck... bye Greninja, it was very good to play with your deck.