Wi-Fi Trades GH's Made-to-Order Pokémon Trading, Cloning, and Breeding Center, 5IV's, HA's, Shinies, and more! -

RE: GH's Made-to-Order Pokémon Trading and Breeding Center, 5IV's, HA's, Shinies, and more! -Seeking Two Random Pokémon Eggs!

PhantomHaze said:
Galaxy Hunter said:
Yep, that's true. There're a lot of people who want to give the last egg though, so it's going to be first come, first serve. ;) As for the Slowpoke, I'd like a calm nature if you don't mind.

Ok phantump for slowpoke! I'll be on shortly if you want to trade the egg and phantump!

Edit: For the egg i would take a HA Bagon and a Skarmory with egg moves

Ok, you'll have to give me a few minutes to get the Bagon and Skarmory from Bank.

RE: GH's Made-to-Order Pokémon Trading and Breeding Center, 5IV's, HA's, Shinies, and more! - Seeking One Last Random Pokémon Egg!

It seems that you gave me the Imperfect Phantump by mistake...:(

RE: GH's Made-to-Order Pokémon Trading and Breeding Center, 5IV's, HA's, Shinies, and more! - Seeking One Last Random Pokémon Egg!

PhantomHaze said:
It seems that you gave me the Imperfect Phantump by mistake...:(

Whoops! I'll go back and get the right one from the Bank, sorry about that!

Ok, it's a Trevenant, not a Phantump. Not a big deal, but I just want you to know.

Thanks for the trades Enjoy the egg and slowpoke!!!

PhantomHaze said:
Thanks for the trades Enjoy the egg and slowpoke!!!

Thanks!

And now for the weekly update:

I've put some new shinies up for trade, and modified a couple (I made the choice to evolve my shiny Poliwhirl into Poliwrath). There's a shiny Crawdaunt and Shiny Swalot available!

Now, for regular Pokémon:

I've got a Flawless, reckless Mienfoo available, no egg moves though, a couple of flawless Prankster Klefki, and a couple of Pancham with the egg move Storm Throw and the ability Mold Breaker.

There are also some Shroomish available, three of them are perfect, two of which have their hidden ability Quick Feet, and another, imperfect one with the egg move Focus Punch.

There are also two Venipede with their hidden ability Speed Boost. I've also got a small swarm of Totodile up for trade, sadly none of them are perfect, but they all have very good IV's. And in further addition to these, there's a horde of Infiltrator Zubat, several of which have the egg moves Defog and Brave Bird. To end this is a handful of Porygon, all of which have very good IV's, and a lone Mold Breaker Axew, with 4IV's.

Also: submissions for the Egglocke are now closed. I'd like to thank:

Eron
Shining Goodra
117jokes
PhantomHaze

for their donations of five random Pokémon eggs for me to start my Pokémon Y Egglocke! I'll be posting a thread to cover my progress and narrate from the character's perspective later today or tomorrow. If you wanted to donate an egg for the cause, well there is still hope because, in the event that I lose a Pokémon... I will need a replacement to fill the empty slot, although I really hope that that doesn't happen. Anyways, this is GH signing off!

Hey! Could you breed me a 31/31/31/x/31/0 Brave ShadowSneak Honedge with a DuskStone for 2 5iv pokemon off my list?

xDkoYx said:
Hey! Could you breed me a 31/31/31/x/31/0 Brave ShadowSneak Honedge with a DuskStone for 2 5iv pokemon off my list?

For that order, I'd really like an Adamant 5IV Riolu, with the egg move Bullet Punch (Female and with Prankster if at all possible) and a Calm 5IV Chinchou. I'll let you know when the Honedge is ready (shouldn't be longer than by Wednesday.)

Galaxy Hunter said:
xDkoYx said:

For that order, I'd really like an Adamant 5IV Riolu, with the egg move Bullet Punch (Female and with Prankster if at all possible) and a Calm 5IV Chinchou. I'll let you know when the Honedge is ready (shouldn't be longer than by Wednesday.)

I can do all that except that the Rilou might not be female. 12.5 percent will be a bit hard but I can defiantly try for you! :D

RE: GH's Made-to-Order Pokémon Trading and Breeding Center, 5IV's, HA's, Shinies, and more! - Two New Shinies Available!

Hey what might you be looking for your mienfoo with reckless? I dont need it to have any ivs i just need it to have the hidden ability, preferably female. Thanks!

RE: GH's Made-to-Order Pokémon Trading and Breeding Center, 5IV's, HA's, Shinies, and more! - Two New Shinies Available!

Could you Custom Breed me a Foongus with Regenerator?:D Cml for something

Edit- Could I have the lone mienfoo? I know i just ask for some stuff but this is for my personal use as a friendly tournument came up and they are part of my team

Shiny Collector said:
Hey what might you be looking for your mienfoo with reckless? I dont need it to have any ivs i just need it to have the hidden ability, preferably female. Thanks!

For a couple of orders just given to me, I'd like a Foongus with Regenerator if possible, if not then surprise me.

PhantomHaze said:
Could you Custom Breed me a Foongus with Regenerator?:D Cml for something

Edit- Could I have the lone mienfoo? I know i just ask for some stuff but this is for my personal use as a friendly tournument came up and they are part of my team

For the Foongus, I already have most Pokémon already bred for competition. I'll do this gratis, but it will take quite a bit of time since there are several orders backlogged, and I'm currently in the midst of a shiny Feebas hunt (200+) Eggs and counting.

Sounds fair i can get that to you right quick are you free to trade within the hour?

Shiny Collector said:
Sounds fair i can get that to you right quick are you free to trade within the hour?

I have lab for the next couple of hours, and the next couple of days are extremely busy. The best time to trade is on Saturday, unless that'll take too long.

Ok thanks a lot!!! I dont need the mienfoo i got one in a wonder trade i'll you know if i mange to get a foongus through WT to save you time!!

Sounds fine to me!

Just letting you know that i no longer need a foogus with regenerator sorry for the trouble

PhantomHaze said:
Just letting you know that i no longer need a foogus with regenerator sorry for the trouble

It's alright, thanks anyways.

Shiny Collector: I'm ready to trade anytime you are. Send me a PM.

Can you help me with national pokedex completation please?

Sevalbar said:
Can you help me with national pokedex completation please?

Sure, what do you need?

I need about 400 pokemon :p

Do you still want to do it?

Back