Wi-Fi Trades GH's Made-to-Order Pokémon Trading, Cloning, and Breeding Center, 5IV's, HA's, Shinies, and more! -

RE: GH's Made-to-Order Pokémon Trading and Breeding Center, 5IV's, HA's, Shinies, and more! - Two New Shinies Available!

Sevalbar said:
I need about 400 pokemon :p

Do you still want to do it?

Interesting, how many of them are first-stage Pokémon? That's what I usually specialize in doing.

RE: GH's Made-to-Order Pokémon Trading and Breeding Center, 5IV's, HA's, Shinies, and more! - Two New Shinies Available!

Not many. Most of them are evolutions. Also, I'm not interested in keep them, I only want to have the entries.

Sevalbar said:
Not many. Most of them are evolutions. Also, I'm not interested in keep them, I only want to have the entries.

Ok, if they're the second-stage evolutions, I don't think I can help, but final-stage I have 'em all with a few exceptions. Give me a list of the first 25 you need in national dex order so I know what to set aside. I'm perfectly fine with doing trade and return.

Actually I have Math test tomorow so I won't be online very often the rest of the day. Perhaps on wednesday?

Sevalbar said:
Actually I have Math test tomorow so I won't be online very often the rest of the day. Perhaps on wednesday?

Sure, I'm on break now, so I'll be free all week.

Cml for that female kelefki

Check said:
Cml for that female kelefki

Those flawless Sassy Foongus of yours, do they have an IV of 0 in Speed? I'd like one of those if yes.

um you know Sassy is no speed right the Sp.Defense is upped so your asking for a 6Iv

I have zygarde that i will trade for a fully built competitive scizor if possible

Check said:
um you know Sassy is no speed right the Sp.Defense is upped so your asking for a 6Iv

Alright, let's see if I can straighten this out. I want to know the exact IV spread of the Foongus. With a Sassy nature (+ Sp. Def, - Speed) it's best rated for a Trick Room Team, with the IV spread: 31/x/31/31/31/0 (format: HP/ATK/DEF/SP ATK/SP DEF/SPE) Is this what your Foongus has?

XxcornwallxX said:
I have zygarde that i will trade for a fully built competitive scizor if possible

Shouldn't be too hard, but the evolution (requiring me to go out and get a Metal Coat) will cost extra. Do you have any evolution-inducing items (Dragon Scale, Up-Grade, Razor Fang, Razor Claw, etc) that you could attach to the Zygarde? And do you want a nickname for it?

hey there! sorry for not being online those days.

So, from the Kanto dex, I need

Thanks for the help :)

Uh no my foongus have (31/31/31/31/31/x) that's a flawless sassy foongus sorry if its not what you need

Check said:
Uh no my foongus have (31/31/31/31/31/x) that's a flawless sassy foongus sorry if its not what you need

I'll take it any way, are you on now?

No and I don't have any right now there breed-able on command and I still don't have any that have regenerator that are flawless after about 75 1 being shiny only 2 are flawless and both have effect spore.

Check said:
No and I don't have any right now there breed-able on command and I still don't have any that have regenerator that are flawless after about 75 1 being shiny only 2 are flawless and both have effect spore.

I have a female with Regenerator, I'll take a male with good IV's if that works for you.

Sevalbar said:
hey there! sorry for not being online those days.

So, from the Kanto dex, I need

Thanks for the help :)

I can do that, but it'll take a while to be ready.

Ok I`m open now are you on my FL if not my FC is 0824-1846-8586

EDIT: Can you Nickname it Oathkeeper please

Check said:
Ok I`m open now are you on my FL if not my FC is 0824-1846-8586

EDIT: Can you Nickname it Oathkeeper please

I'm online now, and sorry, it's one I got in a trade, so it can't be nicknamed.

Thanks GH! Please tell me when you are ready!

Hiya! Do you think you could help me out with completing my dex? If not just my Kalos dex? If so I'll pm you the numbers. Don't want to clutter up your trade thread :)

Sure thing, let me know what you need and if you want anything to keep!

Back