Wi-Fi Trades GH's Made-to-Order Pokémon Trading, Cloning, and Breeding Center, 5IV's, HA's, Shinies, and more! -

Riraito

BELIEVE in me Molly!
RE: GH's Made-to-Order Pokémon Trading and Breeding Center, 5IV's, HA's, Shinies, and more! - Two New Shinies Available!

I'm totally new to IV/EV (really, I don't know anything!) but I'm looking for a nice Gible or Gabite to use. Do you have one? I've started a new playthrough and I want a 'special' Garchomp to use so badly <3

coolhippowdon101

Destroying electric types since D/P
RE: GH's Made-to-Order Pokémon Trading and Breeding Center, 5IV's, HA's, Shinies, and more! - Two New Shinies Available!

Galaxy Hunter said:
coolhippowdon101 said:
I can trade any time Saturday (today's pretty busy for me). Is there anything you wanted in particular?

No, not really, I wouldn't ask for you shiny or anything like that, and I have a complete Pokédex, so that's not an issue.

Update: Operation Living Pokédex is complete! I have every one of the 718 available Pokémon in Bank, and thus I can fulfill any Pokédex need, however unless it is specifically requested otherwise, trades to complete the 'Dex will be strictly trade-and-return.
Ok, how about a baby starter? And what's a good time for you to trade tomorrow? Also congrats on completing the national dex

Galaxy Hunter

Shiny Mega Quest!

coolhippowdon101 said:
Galaxy Hunter said:
No, not really, I wouldn't ask for you shiny or anything like that, and I have a complete Pokédex, so that's not an issue.

Update: Operation Living Pokédex is complete! I have every one of the 718 available Pokémon in Bank, and thus I can fulfill any Pokédex need, however unless it is specifically requested otherwise, trades to complete the 'Dex will be strictly trade-and-return.
Ok, how about a baby starter? And what's a good time for you to trade tomorrow? Also congrats on completing the national dex

Sure, and thanks! I'll be good any time tomorrow afternoon, just send me a PM when you're online.

Riraito said:
I'm totally new to IV/EV (really, I don't know anything!) but I'm looking for a nice Gible or Gabite to use. Do you have one? I've started a new playthrough and I want a 'special' Garchomp to use so badly <3

I don't have one on hand, but it wouldn't be any trouble to get one bred for you. If you'd like, I could even EV train it for you. Do you have anything for trade?

PhantomHaze

Aspiring Trainer

Could i have this Meditite?
(f) 31/31/31/x/x/31 Jolly, Pure Power, Psycho Cut/Bullet Punch/Fake Out/Quick Guard

Galaxy Hunter

Shiny Mega Quest!

PhantomHaze said:
(f) 31/31/31/x/x/31 Jolly, Pure Power, Psycho Cut/Bullet Punch/Fake Out/Quick Guard

Sure, when can you trade?

PhantomHaze

Aspiring Trainer

Galaxy Hunter said:
PhantomHaze said:

Sure, when can you trade?

Later tonight

PhantomHaze

Aspiring Trainer

It does but im on now if that works for you?

coolhippowdon101

Hey can you trade right now? Because if not, I'm going out of town tomorrow and won't be able to do it for another week

Galaxy Hunter

Shiny Mega Quest!

coolhippowdon101 said:
Hey can you trade right now? Because if not, I'm going out of town tomorrow and won't be able to do it for another week

Sorry, there was a fire in my Dorm and I only just now got back... Let me know if you can still trade.

PhantomHaze

Aspiring Trainer

I can get on now and trade for the medtite if you want?

Galaxy Hunter

Shiny Mega Quest!

PhantomHaze said:
I can get on now and trade for the medtite if you want?

Just got back, are you still on? If so, be sure to add my new Friend Code.

Riraito

BELIEVE in me Molly!

What would you like for that Gible? I'm afraid I'll do something wrong, so when you EV train it nothing can go wrong anymore?

Galaxy Hunter

Shiny Mega Quest!

Notice: I've been rather inactive lately, mostly due to a heavy amount of schoolwork at University. While I'm not quite out of the woods yet, I should be ready to resume operations by next Sunday, 27 April. If you had a trade of some sort pending with me; don't worry I haven't forgotten about you, it'll just take a while and I ask you to be patient for one more week. Thanks, and have an awesome day!

coolhippowdon101

Hey Galaxy,
Just wanted to know if you are back yet. Its cool if you aren't though. I can wait :p

Shining Goodra

HeeHee - Michael Jackson

Yep, still waiting on you buddy! :)

Bobmcdoogal

Vespiquen for Worlds 2k16

I'm interested in the following

(f) 31/31/31/x/x/31 Jolly, Pure Power, Psycho Cut/Bullet Punch/Fake Out/Quick Guard Meditite
(f) 31/x/31/31/x/31, Modest, Swift Swim, Double Slap/Water Gun/Hypnosis/Bubble Poliwag

CML for anything that interests you.

Galaxy Hunter

Shiny Mega Quest!

Alright! I'm back!

Sorta, I have finals this week, but Saturday I'll be available all day. If you had a trade pending with me, send a PM my way with the details and we'll work everything out.

Bobmcdoogal said:
I'm interested in the following

(f) 31/31/31/x/x/31 Jolly, Pure Power, Psycho Cut/Bullet Punch/Fake Out/Quick Guard Meditite
(f) 31/x/31/31/x/31, Modest, Swift Swim, Double Slap/Water Gun/Hypnosis/Bubble Poliwag

CML for anything that interests you.

They're still here, and they're yours for whatever you'd like, although I wouldn't say no to a Male 5IV Dratini, Jolly W/Extremespeed.

Bobmcdoogal

Vespiquen for Worlds 2k16

Ok I added you. Wanna trade around 9PM EST tonight?

kevmar

SHINY HUNTER!!

I can give you 5iv tyrunt for rotom 31/31/31/31/x/31 Modest, Levitate, Astonish/Thunder Wave/Thunder Shock/Confuse Ray