Wi-Fi Trades GH's Made-to-Order Pokémon Trading, Cloning, and Breeding Center, 5IV's, HA's, Shinies, and more! -

RE: GH's Made-to-Order Pokémon Trading and Breeding Center, 5IV's, HA's, Shinies, and more! - Two New Shinies Available!

Bumping; haven't been very active lately due to Midterms, but I have a lot more Pokémon to add to the in-stock list later this week. I have a veritable school of Bold Feebas and a handful of other Pokémon ready to trade. On a side note: I'm holding a giveaway on marked in-stock Pokémon in the OP. Just let me know what you want and its yours for whatever Pokémon you want to give me!

RE: GH's Made-to-Order Pokémon Trading and Breeding Center, 5IV's, HA's, Shinies, and more! - Two New Shinies Available!

Hey! For the giveaway I would like

Flabébé (Blue) (f) x/31/31/31/31/31 Modest, Flower Veil, Tackle/Vine Whip -5iv
Aerodactyl (m) 31/31/31/x/31/31 Adamant, Rock Head, Wing Attack/Supersonic/Bite/Scary Face -Perfect
Heracross (m) 31/31/31/x/31/31 Adamant, Moxie, Rock Blast/Fury Attack/Aerial Ace/Chip Away -Perfect
Manganite 31/x/31/31/31/31 Modest, Sturdy, Supersonic/Thunder Shock/Sonic Boom/Thunder Wave -Perfect
Espurr (f) 31/x/x/31/31/31 Timid, Infiltrator, Fake Out/Covet/Confusion/Light Screen -4iv
Inkay (m) 31/x/31/x/31/31 Impish, Contrary, Swagger/Foul Play/Psywave/Topsy-Turvy -4iv

For every 2, 4ivs I will give one 5iv
For every 1, Perfect Iv I will give one 5iv
For every 1, random 5iv I will give one random 5iv

That would be 4, 5ivs and 1 random 5iv pokemon of your choice. Check my list for them!

P.s I know they are free but you deserves something in return for them.

Hey, I'm looking for a female Ha Mienfoo in a heal ball and a female HA Mamoswine in a dive. Can you please help me out? I can offer you a 5IV, adamant, and defiant pawniard with sucker punch and quick guard or a 5IV HA Bunnelby. If you're not interested in the bunnelby or pawniard, I can offer you some other pokemon with 5 perfect IVs.

CML for what's below. I also have a few other pokemon not listed that are 4-5Ived just ask if you want the list.

(m) x/31/31/x/31/31 Adamant, Intimidate, Close Combat/Roar/Crunch/Flare Blitz
(m) x/31/31/31/31/31 Jolly, Infiltrator, Leech Life/Defog/Brave Bird
(m) x/31/31/31/31/31 Adamant, Torrent, Aqua Jet/Dragon Dance//Crunch/Ice Punch
(f) x/31/31/31/31/31 Adamant, Intimidate, Close Combat/Roar/Crunch/Flare Blitz
(m) 31/31/31/x/31/31 Impish, Immunity, Poison Sting - Perfect
(m) x/31/31/x/31/31 Adamant, Moxie, Close Combat/Vice Grip/Focus Energy
(m) 31/31/31/x/31/31 Adamant, Moxie, Rock Blast/Fury Attack/Aerial Ace/Chip Away -Perfect
(m) x/31/31/x/31/31 Jolly, Iron Fist, Leer/Thunder Punch/Fire Punch/Fake Out

Hey, Galaxy Hunter, can you check my thread and you'll find my pokedex needs.
Can you help me a little?

I saw that you have analytic Staryu? Can I have one of them, please?

PM me, or post here so we can set up a time that works for you. Thanks!

Hey GH for the give away could i have

Zubat (m) x/31/31/31/31/31 Jolly, Infiltrator, Leech Life/Defog/Brave Bird
Pinsir(m) x/31/31/x/31/31 Adamant, Moxie, Close Combat/Vice Grip/Focus Energy
Heracross(m) 31/31/31/x/31/31 Adamant, Moxie, Rock Blast/Fury Attack/Aerial Ace/Chip Away -Perfect

EDIT: I dont need the Heracross:p

xDkoYx said:
Hey! For the giveaway I would like

Flabébé (Blue) (f) x/31/31/31/31/31 Modest, Flower Veil, Tackle/Vine Whip -5iv
Aerodactyl (m) 31/31/31/x/31/31 Adamant, Rock Head, Wing Attack/Supersonic/Bite/Scary Face -Perfect
Heracross (m) 31/31/31/x/31/31 Adamant, Moxie, Rock Blast/Fury Attack/Aerial Ace/Chip Away -Perfect
Manganite 31/x/31/31/31/31 Modest, Sturdy, Supersonic/Thunder Shock/Sonic Boom/Thunder Wave -Perfect
Espurr (f) 31/x/x/31/31/31 Timid, Infiltrator, Fake Out/Covet/Confusion/Light Screen -4iv
Inkay (m) 31/x/31/x/31/31 Impish, Contrary, Swagger/Foul Play/Psywave/Topsy-Turvy -4iv

For every 2, 4ivs I will give one 5iv
For every 1, Perfect Iv I will give one 5iv
For every 1, random 5iv I will give one random 5iv

That would be 4, 5ivs and 1 random 5iv pokemon of your choice. Check my list for them!

P.s I know they are free but you deserves something in return for them.

Alright, so I'd like a: Jolly 5IV Slakoth, Jolly 5IV Ponyta, Careful 5IV Swablu, Jolly 5IV Shinx, male if possible, and Bold 5IV Cottonee.

117jokes said:
Hey, I'm looking for a female Ha Mienfoo in a heal ball and a female HA Mamoswine in a dive. Can you please help me out? I can offer you a 5IV, adamant, and defiant pawniard with sucker punch and quick guard or a 5IV HA Bunnelby. If you're not interested in the bunnelby or pawniard, I can offer you some other pokemon with 5 perfect IVs.

I already have those two Pokémon, and getting these particular Pokémon in those specific PokéBalls will prove difficult, let me know what else you have to offer.

Edit: I just noticed you didn't ask for specific natures or IV spreads. In that case things should be easier at least, I can probably get this done fairly easily.

Check said:
CML for what's below. I also have a few other pokemon not listed that are 4-5Ived just ask if you want the list.

(m) x/31/31/x/31/31 Adamant, Intimidate, Close Combat/Roar/Crunch/Flare Blitz
(m) x/31/31/31/31/31 Jolly, Infiltrator, Leech Life/Defog/Brave Bird
(m) x/31/31/31/31/31 Adamant, Torrent, Aqua Jet/Dragon Dance//Crunch/Ice Punch
(f) x/31/31/31/31/31 Adamant, Intimidate, Close Combat/Roar/Crunch/Flare Blitz
(m) 31/31/31/x/31/31 Impish, Immunity, Poison Sting - Perfect
(m) x/31/31/x/31/31 Adamant, Moxie, Close Combat/Vice Grip/Focus Energy
(m) 31/31/31/x/31/31 Adamant, Moxie, Rock Blast/Fury Attack/Aerial Ace/Chip Away -Perfect
(m) x/31/31/x/31/31 Jolly, Iron Fist, Leer/Thunder Punch/Fire Punch/Fake Out

Alright, just to confirm, you want two Growlithes? (one male, one female) Also, the Heracross you requested was already claimed by xDkoYx, sorry.

I actually have all of the Pokémon on your list bred already. Could you get me a list of the others that you mentioned? If there's something there I don't have then I'll take that, otherwise you can have these for nothing really.

kevmar said:
Hey, Galaxy Hunter, can you check my thread and you'll find my pokedex needs.
Can you help me a little?

I can, but all of my Pokédex Pokémon are fully evolved, send me a list by name of which Pokémon you need and I can trade and return them.

Callahan said:
I saw that you have analytic Staryu? Can I have one of them, please?

PM me, or post here so we can set up a time that works for you. Thanks!

Sure thing, I'll be available on Saturday in the late afternoon/early evening.

PhantomHaze said:

Heracross(m) 31/31/31/x/31/31 Adamant, Moxie, Rock Blast/Fury Attack/Aerial Ace/Chip Away -Perfect

check has already requested the Zubat you wanted, do you want one of the other ones instead? They've also already asked for the Pinsir as well, sorry.

All trades can be completed this weekend, preferably on Saturday night. PM me when you are available.

Ok so I`m ok with the herecross and yes both growls sorry the names did not appear .

Galaxy Hunter said:
PhantomHaze said:

check has already requested the Zubat you wanted, do you want one of the other ones instead? They've also already asked for the Pinsir as well, sorry.

All trades can be completed this weekend, preferably on Saturday night. PM me when you are available.

Oh ok:( but can i have this Zubat? (m) 31/31/x/x/31/31 Jolly, Infiltrator, Leech Life/Defog/Brave Bird
And can i have this Venipede?
(f) 31/31/31/x/31/31 Jolly, Speed Boost, Poison Sting/Screech/Protect/Poison Tail - Perfect

PhantomHaze said:
Galaxy Hunter said:

Oh ok:( but can i have this Zubat? (m) 31/31/x/x/31/31 Jolly, Infiltrator, Leech Life/Defog/Brave Bird
And can i have this Venipede?
(f) 31/31/31/x/31/31 Jolly, Speed Boost, Poison Sting/Screech/Protect/Poison Tail - Perfect

Definitely!

Ok can you trade now? If not when is a good time?

PhantomHaze said:
Ok can you trade now? If not when is a good time?

Like I said, Saturday afternoon/evening is best, I have to run and grab lunch now, and later today and tomorrow I'll be indisposed.

Galaxy Hunter said:
117jokes said:

I already have those two Pokémon, and getting these particular Pokémon in those specific PokéBalls will prove difficult, let me know what else you have to offer.

Edit: I just noticed you didn't ask for specific natures or IV spreads. In that case things should be easier at least, I can probably get this done fairly easily.

Yeah, I'm not looking for any specific IVs or natures. I can breed one of the following pokemon
Bagon--31/x/31/31/31/31--Timid-Dragon Pulse and Hydro Pump
Charizard--31/31/31/x/31/31--Adamant-DD and Outrage
Lotad--31/x/31/31/31/31--Modest-Swift Swim
Aerodactyl--31/31/31/x/31/31--Jolly-Unnerve-Wide guard and Tailwind
Kangaskhan-31/31/31/x/31/31--Jolly-Scrappy-Double edge and Hammer arm

I can offer other pokemon, but i'm not sure what 5IV pokemon you'd be interested in.

Ok, my kanto needs:018, 023, 024, 028, 029, 030, 032, 033, 035, 036, 042, 045, 046, 047, 048, 052, 055, 060, 066, 067, 069, 073, 074, 078, 079, 083, 086, 087, 088, 089, 090, 091, 096, 097, 099, 100, 102, 103, 104, 106, 107, 112, 114, 118, 120, 121, 122, 138, 139, 140, 141, 146,

kevmar said:
Ok, my kanto needs:018, 023, 024, 028, 029, 030, 032, 033, 035, 036, 042, 045, 046, 047, 048, 052, 055, 060, 066, 067, 069, 073, 074, 078, 079, 083, 086, 087, 088, 089, 090, 091, 096, 097, 099, 100, 102, 103, 104, 106, 107, 112, 114, 118, 120, 121, 122, 138, 139, 140, 141, 146,

Alright, so from that I can provide these:
Pidgeot
Ekans
Arbok
Sandslash
Clefairy
Clefable
Vileplume
Paras
Parasect
Golduck
Poliwag
Tentacruel
Rapidash
Farfetch'd
Dewgong
Muk
Cloyster
Hypno
Kingler
Exeggutor
Hitmonlee
Hitmonchan
Rhydon
Starmie
Mr. Mime
Omastar
Kabutops
Moltres (Will require a Collateral Pokémon)

117jokes said:
Galaxy Hunter said:

Yeah, I'm not looking for any specific IVs or natures. I can breed one of the following pokemon
Bagon--31/x/31/31/31/31--Timid-Dragon Pulse and Hydro Pump
Charizard--31/31/31/x/31/31--Adamant-DD and Outrage
Lotad--31/x/31/31/31/31--Modest-Swift Swim
Aerodactyl--31/31/31/x/31/31--Jolly-Unnerve-Wide guard and Tailwind
Kangaskhan-31/31/31/x/31/31--Jolly-Scrappy-Double edge and Hammer arm

I can offer other pokemon, but i'm not sure what 5IV pokemon you'd be interested in.

I'd like the Lotad and the Charmander/Charizard from that list, please.

I will let you know when I have both Pokémon.

Hi, was wondering if I could get a speed boost venipede or whirlipede. I don't really care about the IV's as i can breed for that but I really just need the hidden ability. I don't have too much I can offer in exchange (IV wise), and I think the only shiny I have is an oddish. Please respond if you're willing to trade. ps- i do have all of the pokemon of the previous generations, so if your trying to get a pokemon that you dont have, I can get you it. It won't be IV bred or EV trained though.

coolhippowdon101 said:
Hi, was wondering if I could get a speed boost venipede or whirlipede. I don't really care about the IV's as i can breed for that but I really just need the hidden ability. I don't have too much I can offer in exchange (IV wise), and I think the only shiny I have is an oddish. Please respond if you're willing to trade. ps- i do have all of the pokemon of the previous generations, so if your trying to get a pokemon that you dont have, I can get you it. It won't be IV bred or EV trained though.

I do have a Speed Boost Venipede, and I don't want anything major in return. When can you trade?

Galaxy Hunter said:
coolhippowdon101 said:

I do have a Speed Boost Venipede, and I don't want anything major in return. When can you trade?
I can trade any time Saturday (today's pretty busy for me). Is there anything you wanted in particular?

coolhippowdon101 said:
Galaxy Hunter said:
I can trade any time Saturday (today's pretty busy for me). Is there anything you wanted in particular?

No, not really, I wouldn't ask for you shiny or anything like that, and I have a complete Pokédex, so that's not an issue.

Update: Operation Living Pokédex is complete! I have every one of the 718 available Pokémon in Bank, and thus I can fulfill any Pokédex need, however unless it is specifically requested otherwise, trades to complete the 'Dex will be strictly trade-and-return.

Back