• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

~~ geo15721

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: geo15721

We made a deal and agreed to send same time. I sent, he didn't. I PM him a week later asking why I hadn't received yet, he said that a new job had been eating all of his time, and he'd send that Friday (August 14, 2009). I received my end today, two weeks and change after I sent my end. I'd leave a positive but I think that if you make a commitment to send at the same time, you should.

Frankly, I'm just glad I finally got my end. +0

Extraordinary Trader. Cards came well packaged and in a timely manner. I highly recommend +1

Fantastic trader. Even though cards got lost in the mail. This trader didn't hesitate to send again. I recommend. +1

A third fantastic trade. As always, I will recommend this trader for high speed shipping and protection guaranteed. +1

+0
Did not get the cards for a month or more he said they got lost in the mail just got the cards today I am just glad I did not get ripped.

Great trade again! Thanks!

+1 Ref

(Reference .. 70 positive, 3 neutral, 0 negative – omahanime)

I got my cards in AWESOME condition, and it was very easy to negotiate with him. Now shipping did take a bit longer than I expected, but hey, I sent out a bit late. So I can't say ANYTHING about him sending out late as well. Do to others like you'd like them to do to you I guess. ;]

+1 ref

+1 ref. Great trader.

(Reference .. 75 positive, 3 neutral, 0 negative – omahanime)

+1 Great communication and speedy shipping w/toploader, this is the guy you want to buy or trade from! ty so much! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back