• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

Gatr needs to complete some collections, collecition binder stolen D:

RE: MrGatr is finally almost done with a deck. Help me out H: PlasmaKlang W: Catcher, and Virbank.

CML for your Terakion and 2x HooH ex and if you have energys from HGSS just LMK. I have tons of old cards like this:

http://www.2shared.com/file/0lOdrIYJ/Karte.html

RE: MrGatr is finally almost done with a deck. Help me out H: PlasmaKlang W: Catcher, and Virbank.

I'm interested in Catcher, and would you be willing to help with shipping?? (My mom only agreed shipping to the US and Canada if I wanna ship to Europe I've gotta pay atleast half :()

Ye i can help no problem. But shilpping to eu would be about 5$ lol

:O So I can probably do that, just need to earn some money :D

Bump guys I'm back for trading.

Yo peeps, just need 2 more catcher before Saterday, if you're going to UT states we can trade there but I really really need them. So LMK.

do you have any code cards lmk thanks!

RE: MrGatr is finally almost done with a deck. Help me out H: PlasmaKlang W: Catcher,

I have plenty, do you have Catchers?

RE: MrGatr is finally almost done with a deck. Help me out H: PlasmaKlang W: Catcher,

How many codes for it?

send me a PM to confirm.

Before I send the pm none of the codes are league codes?

Nope.

RE: Gatr wants Garbage, H: Stuff that looks cool, W: Garbage.

*Bumpsies*

New haves, new wants, and everyone should totally come here and look at it.

My:
x2 Giant Cape
x2Trubbish(You really should be using NVI, but whatever sinks your boat)
Your:
x1 Tepig BW01 Promo(You still have it right?)
How's that?

Go ahead and PM me mr.British Accent :)

Would you do 2x Garbador (garbotoxin) and 2x Trubbish PLS (70 HP)

for your Ho-Oh EX?

Back