• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

Garden o' Shaymin: (W) X2 Gliscor LA HOLO, and X3 Spiritomb PA!

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Garden o' Shaymin: (W) Call/Upper Energy, and Expert Belt need NOW!

Kabutops PA ( I have a RH version if you are intrested in that)
X2 Department Store Girl (1 = RH)

For

Lucario GL RR
Rainbow Energy PL
Cynthia's Guidance (RH)

I left a list of what I had so you can counter if you wanted something else in particular. but im intrested in those 3

Eevee: Okay then. Right now I'm offering my Arceus to someone for sale, so it's kind of pending. But if he doesn't buy it would I have to add something else to make a deal? Or would the Arceus be enough? =3

ss: I'd rather not do that trade. Most of the cards listed on my thread aren't HIGH wants. I just use them as Trade Fodder. I mainly only need the top 3 cards right now. (Got my Uppers. =])

I'm sorry, I just don't really want to trade away my Shaymin Plush. =[ I don't have it now. But would you by any chance want a Pikachu Plush? I know a place where I can buy some, it says Diamond and Pearl on the tag.

SotS said:
Eevee: Okay then. Right now I'm offering my Arceus to someone for sale, so it's kind of pending. But if he doesn't buy it would I have to add something else to make a deal? Or would the Arceus be enough? =3

ss: I'd rather not do that trade. Most of the cards listed on my thread aren't HIGH wants. I just use them as Trade Fodder. I mainly only need the top 3 cards right now. (Got my Uppers. =])
I price the Arceus X at $5. If you can put in $10, you have a deal.

Ouch, for one I don't have $10 to spend. And I just "confirmed" selling it. (Made a slight mistake with it, hence the "" xP).

Edit: *Slams Keyboard on head* Stop making grammar mistakes stupid keyboard! >=O

Do you have any "Curse" Gengar for trade?

One of them. Do you have any RH Call Energy?

SotS said:
One of them. Do you have any RH Call Energy?

No, sorry :-/

If you are looking for any T/S/S I can give you a list of what I have to trade but it's not a very big list.

Well, RH Call Energy are my (next to) Top Priority now, but I'm also interested in normal Calls. Just letting you know, in that case that you have some. Do you have any Roseanne's? I need Calls, but my brother needs Roseanne's. BAD. So if you have any of those I can make an offer. =3 Otherwise, there's not much I need. RIGHT NOW, anyways.

RE: Garden o' Shaymin: (W) Call/Upper Energy, and Expert Belt need NOW!!!

Hi I was curious if you could cml for the moltres deck box

I'm very (VERY) interested in that Gliscor Lv.X of yours. Do see anything else of interest here? Gliscor Xs Average Ebay price is about $10, and I value the deckbox at about $8. So, if you see anything else I could add for the Gli X please let me know. ^.^

SotS said:
I'm very (VERY) interested in that Gliscor Lv.X of yours. Do see anything else of interest here? Gliscor Xs Average Ebay price is about $10, and I value the deckbox at about $8. So, if you see anything else I could add for the Gli X please let me know. ^.^

How about my gliscor x
Your deckbox

Since it'll cost more to ship the deckbox

Sounds good. Finally someone understands how much it costs to ship stuff like this, lol. I'll find something to include so that you get more than just a deckbox though. ;]

PM me your Address for confirmation. =]

Hey I have from your wants :
X1 Expert Belt
X1 Claydol GE
xXx Pichu PA, Reg Fine (Collection Want)
X4 Toxicroak PA, Reg Fine
X4 Kabutops PA, Reg Fine
X2 Porygon Z G
X2 Buffer Piece PA
X2 Bench Shield PA
X2 Department Store Girl PA
X4 Lucky Egg PA, Reg Fine
X3 Expert Belt PA Reg Fine

CML for anything else you might need.

Im looking at your

Dialga G Lv.X
Dusknoir Lv.X

I just remembered you posted, I'm so sorry about that! Currently the ones I still need from there are

1 Claydol GE
4 Kabutops PA

I'm not seeing this happen, but as I always say, "it can't hurt to ask, right?" How about those for my Dusknoir Lv.X? I need to hold onto the DGX for more important needs later on. Hope you understand.

Kabutops PA, RH
Porygon Z G
[Department Store Girl PA
or
x2 Lucky Egg PA]
For Arceus Promo X?

CML for Dusknoir X as well.

Cat: Ummm.... I have none actually. ;-; See anything else that you would trade a few Tombs for?

Zierant: Hey, welcome back to the Trading Corner Zie! ;D I dislike having to tell two people bad things at one (or PERIOD). But I think you're considering Arceus X a LOOOW value. Or your cards a HIIIGH value. Sorry, but I would rather not do either of those trades. Dusky, currently, is being "held" for Ferrari.

Kabutops PA, RH
Porygon Z G
Department Store Girl PA
x2 Lucky Egg PA
Gardevoir SW
Luxray GL RH
Hitmonchan Reprint
and/or something else for arceus lv x promo
:3

Just thought I'd try again :]

Status
Not open for further replies.