• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

Gallape's trade thread. updated

Gallape

I'm bored
i am from and will only ship to USA
First off - Rules:
1.I am new to this, have 0 refs, so i will be sending to you first unless you have some objection to that.
2. I just picked up some top loaders today!
3. None of my cards are in less than good condition, i expect yours to be the same.
4. I dont have alot as i just go into this, so only post is you are actually intrested in any of these cards.

Cards:
HS Triumphant:
2x holo Celebi
1x holo Aggron
1x rescue energy
3x black belt. (1 rev holo)
5x Junk arm
1x indigo plateau
1x Rapidash (holo)
1x Mamoswine (rev holo)
1x holo base set machamp.itrs practically mint. it has scratches on the holo but everythying else is great.
1x slowking prime
1x feraligatr prime
?x i have many many uncommon and common cards. just ask and ill look through this massive amount of cards to see if i have it.

Random cards:
1x Holo cresselia(T&t says its promo)
3x Gallade (elie four SP)
1x Gallade Lv. X (elite 4 SP)
3x Raichu GL
1x Skuntank G
2x Galactic HQ
Garchomp C X

T/S/S:
i have a few cards to help with SP decks. Ill add them up soon when i find all of them and sort them.

Want:
T/S/S
im only after pokemon collectors and blazekin FB. X and regular balzekin FBs

Pokemon: your best offer for cards i have . Im looking for primes,and Lv. X's (i know my cards aren't super special) just hit me up with an offer.

NOTE: If you feel in anyway that an offer i made was a rip off please tell me. im not great at tradeing yet and i get a little carried away with cards. If you feel my offer was unfair just tell me and ill try to get on the fair side.

RE: Poyssicks trade thread.

Approved

Please make sure you know the rules well.

Please CML *Check My List* for your...

Darkari/Cresselia Top Legend Piece
Porygon Z Lv X

Mewyoshi, would you be willing to trade magnezone prime for the 3 Aggrons?

This is hard because you both want Porygon Z Lv. X

crippler would you trade me 2 magnezone primes for both cards? and possibly absol prime?

i have a few, but only a few, to spare im currently running an sp deck. so theyre kinda valuble to me.

CML for
Darkrai Cresselia peice
rescue energy
Pory Z X

BTW, nice avatar.

you sure crippler? i dont need that absol. maybe just the legend piece for 1 magnezone?\

@ mlouden its in good shape. no bends on the cornors just a few scratches

sure ill get a pic of it want me to PM it to you? and i saw something on your list i want, magnezone prime...

Do you mean i can'tchoose mag prime? or if i want anything else? i sent you the pictures. hope everythings excaptable

Alright, if thats what you want. are you willing to trade for any primes?

Back