XY Future Regions in Gen VI

P.DelSlayer said:
Masuda has stated that they won't do any DLC that shouldn't be readily available to players.

But what if they do a new region in Pokemon Z and only add the new Pokemon/Formes to X/Y via a free update? That way the new Pokemon and formes would be recognised bij the National Dex in X/Y, but are still only obtainable in Z. That would create the same situation we'll get when the R/S/E-remakes are released: Not all Pokemon are available in-game, but they are recognised in the National Dex and thus would trading restrictions be eliminated

I might have found another hint, but I talked to a lady in a hotel (ambrette or cyllage) and she said that in her region they bathed eggs in sand baths, that sounds new to me

Spartansn1p3r said:
I might have found another hint, but I talked to a lady in a hotel (ambrette or cyllage) and she said that in her region they bathed eggs in sand baths, that sounds new to me

That's Lavaridge City/Town in the Hoenn region.

I have the guide and it says those berries can be found in other regionS. As in more than 1 region, as in not just Hoenn. I wouldn't be surprised if they did this, Gamefreak always does something new every generation for the third version. A new region doesn't seem that far off...

Idk if someone know this, but that girl Xana (That's her name in spanish, can't remember it in english), after give you the egg, she says diferent thing if you talk to her. She says (In spanish) "¿Sabes que? ¡La próxima vez me iré de aventura a una región muy, muy lejana! ¡Estoy segura de que viviré unas experiencias inolvidables!"

(Google translator) "You know what? Next time I go from adventure to a region far, far away! I'm sure I'll live unforgettable experiences!"

I think that google translator need some fixes haha, but you can understand it...

Is she talking about Pokemon Z or Gen 7?

Hey, I just remembered, in Lumiose station, there was another dock for a railway on top of the Killoude City path. Maybe another region could be unlocked in X and Y via that train dock, or could be opened in Pokemon Z or any version following Pokemon X and Y. Maybe the two regions are affiliated with the Unova region, since the Kalos and Unova regions share a few things.

Pangoro#1999 said:
What about the pokemon ranger regions?

I doubt they would come to be within the games, X and Y are Main series games while the Pokémon Ranger series is a Side Series of Games, Speaking of which, they should make a new one.

im hoping new regions come out as an "update" for x/y.

I really dont want to have to wait to buy another game to see whats next :)

wishful thinking though. HOWEVER, anyone who has a map of kalos from EB/Gamestop/etc can help me confirm this:

I was looking at the map and noticed a bridge, or train tracks or something, on the east side that go off the map essentially. Also, the bottom right corner is so fogged up with clouds you never know what could be under them!

either way im curious and excited to see what comes next.

emmah said:

wishful thinking though. HOWEVER, anyone who has a map of kalos from EB/Gamestop/etc can help me confirm this:

I was looking at the map and noticed a bridge, or train tracks or something, on the east side that go off the map essentially. Also, the bottom right corner is so fogged up with clouds you never know what could be under them!

Ive seen rumours about the clouds at the bottom connect Kalos to Unova, because if you look at the Unova map at the top it has some clouds too, I doubt it though.

Spartansn1p3r said:
emmah said:

Ive seen rumours about the clouds at the bottom connect Kalos to Unova, because if you look at the Unova map at the top it has some clouds too, I doubt it though.

Aha! you are right, i forgot about that! im doubtful too, but you never know!

i like the fact that this bridge/train tracks/whatever they are go RIGHT off the map to the east.

Keeps me curious :)

I think the reason why they have been releasing patches for the game is to test and see how many people are online, yes they are to fix bugs and the odd save problem, but I think there goal is to make money, and they know people would love DLC and would pay for it, I mean look how man people buy bothe versions of the game. I definitely can see them selling downloadable content. Specially after they see how many people are hooked up to the internet. I'm really exited!

SPOILERS

If you watch during the scene immediatley after battling the leader of Team Flare, when the machine shoots up into the air, you can see clouds covering the earth to the West of the Kalos region. The rest of the region is clear, except fot to the West... so maybe a region based on the UK???

ChuckNooris said:
I think the reason why they have been releasing patches for the game is to test and see how many people are online, yes they are to fix bugs and the odd save problem, but I think there goal is to make money, and they know people would love DLC and would pay for it, I mean look how man people buy bothe versions of the game. I definitely can see them selling downloadable content. Specially after they see how many people are hooked up to the internet. I'm really exited!

As much as Id like DLC regions and such, thats not why they released patches.

Patch #1 was for the Luminouse City save glitch, which was causing the game to not properly load a save file when saved within the outer ring of the city, thus bricking the game.

Patch #2 was a little more in depth- people were using an exploit program that was originally intended for getting shinies easier (through trading to a specific person to hatch a specific egg), and turned the framework for the program into a battle reader- which allowed the person using the program to actually see what the opponent was doing before they actually went for their turn. The battle reader effectively allowed people to see what their opponent was going to do before the Pokemon acted, then the person using the reader could use the proper moves to counter, or switch Pokemon. Update #2 encoded all the data sent between two interacting games, so that the programs for shinies and battle reading could not be used to read the data.

I believe they'll make a Pokémon game set in the Hoenn region. I don't think it'll be a remake, but most likely a sequel to gen 3 games.
Pokémon X & Y are filled with a plethora of Hoenn references that point for a game set in the Hoenn region. I think GameFreak, with the passage of time, are slowly showcasing for us a hint indicating a Pokémon game set in the Hoenn region! Coinciding with the release of the Pokébank and the Pokétransporter apps, the mentor of those apps is "Bridgette," she's from Hoenn! Also, her younger sister is Lanette the girl who works on the Pokémon PC storage program, if you have played R/S/E games, I think you'll know her well. I'm putting a guess Bridgette's sister, "Lanette," could have something relevant with the Pokébank and the Pokétransporter. Anyways let's cross our fingers and hope for a Pokémon game set in Hoenn bundled with new plots and twists! :D

Back