Funniest. Commercial. Ever!

deogenerate

レッツwwwケ­゙ッw­­­­­w(乂՞ټ՞)✧スクラッチンwww
After seeing the annoying Progressive commercial thread, I just had to put up a thread to ask people, what do you think the funniest commercial out there is?

For me, there was an AirTran commercial a while back that was HILARIOUS, but I can't remeber what happened in it... Then there was a commercial for Evian drinking water with rollerblading babies that makes me laugh whenever I see it. The Frontier commercial were pretty good, too.

Yeah, there are alot of airline commercials that air where I live, so I know most of them just by seeing commercials :/

Hm... there was those "good Decision/Bad decision" commercials. I love the one where there's a guy with his soda in the mall sitting on a bench in a clothing store, and then his girlfriend comes out in this dress, and he spews out his drink and starts laughing. Or the one where the guy says "Hey! Pass the axe!"

There are various funny comercials I have seen.

1 was from Sky Radio. A girl washes her car with such pasion while listning to the music being broadcasted by Sky Radio, that she washes the paint of her car.

There is also another one, I don't know what it was from, but it's about this guy coming home from work early and finding his wife on their bed in sexy and waiting. Then a cellphone rings and a naked guy walks out of the closet to get his cellphone pretending nothing has happened and goes back in the closet. XD

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ds6dDoy_Afw

This one is also funny. A young couple has just finished moving all boxes and stuff t their new home. The guy goes to take a shower while his girlfriend sets up an Internet connection on her laptop with a camera on top. "What a strange picture of your mother!?" The guy says when coming back from the shower. "That's not a picture...." the girlfriend says....

I like the advert when this guy on a train is playing with his hulahoops on his hand as if they were a DJ! xD I was literally rofl!

I like this one too.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2U_EfE-mqgE

It sucks that in the U.S. we usually don't get commercials this funny unless If it's sponsored by the NFL during Super Bowls and If they're also Budweiser commercials as well.

well, my funniest commercial i have seen aired a few years back during the super bowl and it was the cat herding commercial...i laugh EVERY time...

Back