Full Art Perrin from “Crimson Haze!”

steffenka

Miss Vaanjie
The full art version of Perrin from S5a Crimson Haze has just been revealed! It’s illustrated by Naoki Saito.
The set will release in Japan on March 22nd. We expect our Twilight Masquerade set to incorporate Crimson Haze, Battle Academy, and Mask of Change.

Perrin-FA-1-217x300.png

Perrin – Trainer
Supporter
Reveal up to 2 Pokémon from your hand and shuffle them into your deck. Then, search your deck for up to that many Pokémon, reveal them...

Continue reading...

Last edited by a moderator:
This is someone's waifu tax.
Unrelated note, I'm curious what Supporters we'll get in H-on. So far there's not really a generic draw Supporter available. If we actually move away from Professor's Research towards something slower and more balanced, H-on will reach levels of based unheard of before.

Unrelated note, I'm curious what Supporters we'll get in H-on. So far there's not really a generic draw Supporter available. If we actually move away from Professor's Research towards something slower and more balanced, H-on will reach levels of based unheard of before.
The main thing that would need to rotate for more diverse supporter cards is probably ultra ball, ultra ball really kills any supporter pokemon search

Waifu Tax, yayyy. Iono ruined Paldea Evolved for me thanks to it, but Miraim was a pain too. Iono, Charizard, and Mew are the reasons I'm not going after Paldean Fates. I like my wallet just as it is, thank you.

Research is perfectly balanced though, which is why ptcg has consolidated the discard draw 7 effect into one defacto professor's research card, instead of just printing different professor cards, removing potential of professor research cards having different draw effects.

It's not like you can put professor's research into every deck and call it your draw engine...

Research is perfectly balanced though, which is why ptcg has consolidated the discard draw 7 effect into one defacto professor's research card, instead of just printing different professor cards, removing potential of professor research cards having different draw effects.

It's not like you can put professor's research into every deck and call it your draw engine...
Research is extremely strong in the grand scheme of things and it makes decks - especially decks of beginners - extremely same-y by enforcing a strategy of rushing through your deck in an attempt to see as many cards as possible. Cynthia is a much better variant of an evergreen draw card.
That said, it's really funny to see decks like Lost Box and Mew have access to such ridiculously broken draw engines that they can completely ignore cards like Research and focus on Iono/Judge to make the enemy's game as miserable as possible.

Back