Friday, 6/30, New DP Pokemon

bass_forte

ANet FTW.
cute-mew said:
well, anyways, I honestly taught deoxys looked ugly when I saw the it for the 1st time, so this can be the same, cause they look like digimon, or gundams, or aliens, but not like pokémon, but all we can do is wait, but for what I saw, those 3 pokémon at the top look cute.
I must say, I agree with you there. But then again, Deoxys grew on me, maybe these will too. They do look like Zoids, though... ><

And the Minun and Plusle had better be Minun and Plusle. If they're prevo's, I lose all faith in Nintendo's creativity department.

Heavenly Spoon

Back???
Advanced Member
^ well, if they would be plusle/minum evos, that would be nice, maybe not original, but it would be better then prevos

Tobi_Akatsuki's_Idiot

I choose you Ninja Brian!
RE:  Friday, 6/30, New DP Pokemon

Rickraptor77 said:
wpm,do you think you would be kind enough to get us some zoomed images of the magazine cover?

Apperently there Names are(jp only & partial names) Tia=blue & Gia=pink

weird they are cyborg pokemon created by the heads of the 2 Villanous teams in Diamond & pearl, & just to clarify Tia represents a diamond & Gia represents a pearl.

Similar 2 Goudon & Kyogre The Pokemon are coveted by the oppesite team that they represent.:)

these are going to 2  very though pokes. Cause there types are steel/?

ok i just got an update:

Confirmation they are in fact cyborg pokemon created by the villian team leaders & they do represent a diamond & a pearl

source=best friend & poke enthusiest : Ryan

masterryanx

N
Wow, interesting... I can't wait for July 15th I'm really interested in taking a better look at these guys.

And ya, I'd say an Aipom evo is likely.

And the Minun and Plusle had better be Minun and Plusle. If they're prevo's, I lose all faith in Nintendo's creativity department.[/quot]

Personally I'd love to see them get pre-evos or evos. They'd be soo cute! *hugs nothing*

Tobi_Akatsuki's_Idiot

Personaly i agree with you an aipom evo would be nice only if its strong

maybe it'll be a Howler Monkey,:)

But i'm more concerned about the pokemon feature at the top of the page/cover:

http://www.pokebeach.com/news/0606/newdp.jpg

cause they look more like evo's or pre-evo's of some well-known pokes

i jut hope that there isn't a pluse/minun pre-evo like bass_forte said.

Kururu

Aspiring Trainer
Rickraptor77 said:
ok i just got an update:

Confirmation they are in fact cyborg pokemon created by the villian team leaders & they do represent a diamond & a pearl

Confirmation: Your a liar, as your friend doesn't know anymore then we do.

wishirulz the king of delta

Aspiring Trainer
i think that the first one's aimpom's evo, the second one looks kind of yellow/blue and red (a magnemite affiliate?) nah:D... third one looks like a wooper pre-evo as for the two huge one's let's not forget how many fake pokemon we fell for in the past when it was almost time for the realese of the new games:p

plus let's just hope this isen't pre-evo/evo generation cause nintendo right know is doing realy bad and i don't think they might put alot of work in the "4 gen."

MidnightScott

Hound of the Moon
Yeah, I believe one of the 3 on the top is an Aipom evolution. Now the ones everyone are saying are Plusle & Minun look-alikes - these most likely arent the starters, because those are being revealed in CoroCoro.

The two legendaries look like they may be some kind of Robots (you know how Japan loves giant Robots) - but they look freaky definately.

~Scott

Tobi_Akatsuki's_Idiot

RE:    Friday, 6/30, New DP Pokemon

Kururu said:
Rickraptor77 said:
ok i just got an update:

Confirmation: Your a liar, as your friend doesn't know anymore then we do.

ok,gee i my guess is just as good as anybody else's.

Tobi_Akatsuki's_Idiot

i disagree with that,i think dragon types are da bomb!!

besides they're steel/??? something cyborg pokemon, i doubt they'll be Dragon's

the blue one Tia looks like an alien while Gia honestly looks like a pink cyber Blaziken,lol :S

wishirulz the king of delta

Aspiring Trainer
right but remember that alot of people thought tropius had something to do with meganium... and yea dragons are cool but there supose to be a special type (meaning not supose to be alot of them)

PMJ

happy thoughts
Forum Head
Articles Head
Elite Member
Advanced Member
They could be Steel/Dragon. :p

bacon

!!!!!
oh god, they better not be psychic types... please...no..more...

They can't be cyborg type... I thought nintendo said they weren't going to introduce any more types? O_O

psyblazer_ex

#1 Demyx Fan!
If theres Plusle,Minun Evoulutions the best name I can think of are Divisio and multiplyareon so I cant wait to see the ones Nintendo makes up.

GODZILLA

Team Twilight 4eva \m/
Here's my two cents worth on there types:

1). They are both single types.
  -Blue one is Water
  -White one is Ice

2). They are dual types.
  -Metal/???
  -Metal/???