Friday, 6/30, New DP Pokemon

Tobi_Akatsuki's_Idiot

I choose you Ninja Brian!
It already been said that these are steel/??? something cyborg pokemon created by the 2 leaders of the Vilianous teams in Diamond & pearl!!

How many times must i repeat myself?

Tomokazu Komiya

He's cool. Sorta.
RE:  Friday, 6/30, New DP Pokemon

Rickraptor77 said:
It already been said that these are steel/??? something cyborg pokemon created by the 2 leaders of the Vilianous teams in Diamond & pearl!!

How many times must i repeat myself?
Dude: YOU'RE NOT 100% CERTAIN, SO STOP ACTING LIKE YOU ARE. Sheesh... Everybody, just wait until the magazine is released so you can actually see what these Pokemon are. Don't ask questions that nobody knows the answer to.

Arcanine 274

=/
you can read Japanese??? Great! what's the thing say? or did you already say that? well anyway that's cool.

I can't wait, they IMO really look cool, especially the blue one. and PB is the first site in the web to have 'em! wahoo

Arcanine out.

Tomokazu Komiya

He's cool. Sorta.
RE:  Friday, 6/30, New DP Pokemon

Rickraptor77 said:
Oh yeah wanna bet?

i'm the one who spent 5 hours decoding factS off dozens of japenese sites!!!!!

>.< grrr
The question is, how reliable are these Japanesse sites? In another thread, someone put a link to a Japanese website that said Ditto, Ledian, Porygon2, and Typhlosion ex would be in Furthest Ends. And they weren't, were they? So the moral is, don't trust everything you read on a website just because it's Japanese.

Tomokazu Komiya

He's cool. Sorta.
Yes, a chance. That's what I was trying to get across: They're not 100% certain, which is what you were acting like they were.

Arcanine 274

=/
okay, enough spamming.

pics are cool, adn are awesome legendaries. they are going to be really good IMO. JAA next time will be heavily populated with 'em.

Arcanine out.

hummers2187

Aspiring Trainer
I think that these new legendaries are going to be stage 2 pokemon sort of like tyranitar dragonite metagross and salamance.

James

Team Rocket Member for crazy ideas...!
ok everybody! check these out!:D

http://img221.imageshack.us/img221/8203/dp6ji.jpg

Tobi_Akatsuki's_Idiot

I choose you Ninja Brian!
http://www.serebii.net/index2.shtml

Check this out^

Names are confirmed to be Diaruga(blue) & Parukia(pink)

& the three "starter" aren't starters. The 1 with the jewel is a flower,the Squirrel is electric/normal,& it's evo is a flying squirrel. with the disfigured 1 is a dark/poison Scorpion.

James

Team Rocket Member for crazy ideas...!
wishirulz the king of delta said:
ok thanks james for steeling my link that was smart....

yeah... Team Rocket steals a lot...!:D didn't mean to steal ithtough, was just so exited taht I just HAD to let every body else watch it!:D sorry if I offended you!;)