For Our Number One Spammer!

Porygon

Strange Polygon Thing
c-m_06.PNG

Have a good one, cute-mew. You get a pic because I had the time and felt like drawing. :p

NOW EVERYONE WILL WISH HIM A HAPPY BIRTHDAY AND LIKE IT. :]

O..m..g...

Cute-mew is beating xxashxx and jayh in post count O_O

I didn't even think that was possib.. wait, it's cute-mew, so yes it is possible. And yes you are my number 1 spammer now. :p

Have a nice one :)

Happy Birthday Cute-Mew. Unfortunately, the older you get, the more Spams you have..... :D.... Anyways, my Birthday is on the 14th of September.... *coughThursdaycough*

RE:  For Our Number One Member!

Sizor_Lugia said:
And also the most frequenter of the Forum - 1 month and almost two weeks is the current record.

Happy birthday :)
I see that more as a reason top have more post-count then spamming -_-

anyways, thanks everybody, my B-day up until now is has been not-so-good, thanks for the drawing porygon, you've showed the world that there are people who are worse then tomokazu :p

does everyone see post-count as spam, then char should be a spammer too -_-, I'm just on PB too much (and maybe act a bit stupid), that's all

Happy Birthday Cute Mew!!!

Or in your mothers tongue: Hartelijk gefeliciteerd Cute Mew!

RE:  For Our Number One Member!

bacon-boy said:
Happy birthday! Please accept my gift....

...half a ton of dead herring!
ok, nobody wants to buy it, so you just give it to me, that's lame -_- :p

anyways, I should be able to become a judge now, so, maybe tomorrow I will be :p

anyways, again, thanks everyone, I really appreciate this (seems like I'm getting the longest B-day thread, maybe because of the title and the fact that a super mod posted it:p)

RE:   For Our Number One Member!

cute-mew said:
does everyone see post-count as spam, then char should be a spammer too -_-, I'm just on PB too much (and maybe act a bit stupid), that's all
lol. like 4 days and 1500 of those posts were in March. i don't think u even slept in that month 0_o

happy b-day, i guess....

Arcanine out.

Sad B-Day...

Jut kiddin'. Want a gift? How about...a cookie? Cookies are always good to have.

Anyway, I've been away for like...2 weeks and my post rank hasn't even changed? Weird...

Happy Birthday, even though I am the number-one spammer. I won't get a big birthday thread like this one, I know it.

Well, my Birthday is today, I joined in March, with over 1000 posts, but rarely any Spam. Shows how much difference between the posts postes by Cute-Mew and I. Lol. I wonder how many spams Cute-Mew has done over 15 years before Pokebeach.com/forums wasn't up yet.....

Back