For Our Number One Spammer!

Porygon

Strange Polygon Thing
c-m_06.PNG

Have a good one, cute-mew. You get a pic because I had the time and felt like drawing. :p

NOW EVERYONE WILL WISH HIM A HAPPY BIRTHDAY AND LIKE IT. :]

Abhorsen

Offically retired
O..m..g...

Cute-mew is beating xxashxx and jayh in post count O_O

I didn't even think that was possib.. wait, it's cute-mew, so yes it is possible. And yes you are my number 1 spammer now. :p

Have a nice one :)

ArmaldoEX

Pokemon Rose Scripter
Happy Birthday Cute-Mew. Unfortunately, the older you get, the more Spams you have..... :D.... Anyways, my Birthday is on the 14th of September.... *coughThursdaycough*

Heavenly Spoon

Back???
Advanced Member
RE:  For Our Number One Member!

Sizor_Lugia said:
And also the most frequenter of the Forum - 1 month and almost two weeks is the current record.

Happy birthday :)
I see that more as a reason top have more post-count then spamming -_-

anyways, thanks everybody, my B-day up until now is has been not-so-good, thanks for the drawing porygon, you've showed the world that there are people who are worse then tomokazu :p

does everyone see post-count as spam, then char should be a spammer too -_-, I'm just on PB too much (and maybe act a bit stupid), that's all

LDawg

Aspiring Trainer
Happy Birthday Cute Mew!!!

Or in your mothers tongue: Hartelijk gefeliciteerd Cute Mew!

Heavenly Spoon

Back???
Advanced Member
RE:  For Our Number One Member!

bacon-boy said:
Happy birthday! Please accept my gift....

...half a ton of dead herring!
ok, nobody wants to buy it, so you just give it to me, that's lame -_- :p

anyways, I should be able to become a judge now, so, maybe tomorrow I will be :p

anyways, again, thanks everyone, I really appreciate this (seems like I'm getting the longest B-day thread, maybe because of the title and the fact that a super mod posted it:p)

Arcanine 274

=/
RE:   For Our Number One Member!

cute-mew said:
does everyone see post-count as spam, then char should be a spammer too -_-, I'm just on PB too much (and maybe act a bit stupid), that's all
lol. like 4 days and 1500 of those posts were in March. i don't think u even slept in that month 0_o

happy b-day, i guess....

Arcanine out.

Lord9511

Sad B-Day...

Jut kiddin'. Want a gift? How about...a cookie? Cookies are always good to have.

Anyway, I've been away for like...2 weeks and my post rank hasn't even changed? Weird...

CCloud

Aspiring Trainer
Happy Birthday, even though I am the number-one spammer. I won't get a big birthday thread like this one, I know it.

ArmaldoEX

Pokemon Rose Scripter
Well, my Birthday is today, I joined in March, with over 1000 posts, but rarely any Spam. Shows how much difference between the posts postes by Cute-Mew and I. Lol. I wonder how many spams Cute-Mew has done over 15 years before Pokebeach.com/forums wasn't up yet.....