fkae games on ebay

Oh dear, 15 bids so far...

Lol at 'for auction is a pokemon game for the game boy advanced and the ds lite', so I can't play it on my normal DS D:

*TCH TCH TCH* if only these people knew what they were getting themselves into.Piracy collectors or not that's just plain foolish.

That's just... sad...
I wonder how many times this seller has been reported (or whatever they do on eBay...)
EDIT: I checked his feedback, its 100%. That's weird. Maybe his buyers ARE piracy collectors... that's kinda pathetic.

incredible they should not allow those games to be sold,i have seen that game it is like ruby but some pokemon appear really early in the game like Latios and latias,and why does he have a 100% positive feedback? odd

Wow whoever bought it made a huge mistake. These types of games shouldn't be allowed to be sold on Ebay. It is a waste of money and time. People are crazy for bidding on this item.

If you see pirated games report it to Nintendo. Only they can tell ebay to stop sale.

Mizublue said:
I checked his feedback, its 100%. That's weird. Maybe his buyers ARE piracy collectors... that's kinda pathetic.

I don't think pirate collectors are buying them because they are pirates and therefore cheaper then the official games, or because they support piracy. Because depending on the rarity of the game, they could pay hundreds for it. I think it's just an oddity thing. I mean seriously, if people collect stuff like thimbles and bottle caps, what's so weird about collecting pirate games? Lol.

box.jpg

^pirate game lol

Some fake games are actually pretty good, like Pokemon Prisim, Creepy Black (A hopeful new game), and Lost Silver (Another hopeful new game).

On my trip to the Philippines I saw a ton of hacks getting sold, most of them were in Spanish and I'm sure I saw that one in a store.

I'm hoping to collect pirate games sometime. They're hilarious.
People collect them because they're so bad it's funny.

I've never heard of somebody accidentally buying something like this.

I mean parents trying to save a buck or two could buy them not knowing that it isn't the correct game a kid wants. My Dad used to do that all the time.. Purchase used games that hardly worked for my Sega Saturn or PS!.. Oh! The awesome burnt copies of games that weren't even out yet he would buy from the fea market. o_O Those were always hilarious, but my fault they didn't work so he would continue to buy them thinking he was saving money on games that I wanted. lol

Anyway I have a few pirated games and honestly Kraai is right. I bought them because they are hilarious. :p Awful games you just laugh at..

Agrees with and kraai yelsew

i saw this hack on youtube with mew three which was a shadow of deoxys and a pitch black head of lucario

Back