News First 'Sun & Moon' English Set News!

I am just imagining a pressure deck for expanded with Landorus Ex and this leaked card. I think this and trick shovel could work well discarding needed cards and then trick shovel to make sure they are drawing dirt. All while llandorus is killing the field with strong energy

I can't believe this actually happened!

Haha.
JMpt1w2.jpg

The same unofficial source that revealed them early indicated that the torracat.3 is going to be dark type, as a heel wrestler motif.

Haha.

Yeah, it happened allright, and this one, in my opinion is the worst yet.. Blaziken, Infernape and even Emboar at least looked like Pokemon, but this? It looks like a cheap action hero figure.. Still don't understand what they were thinking.

"revealing them for the first time" my ass. They've been leaked in early summer and have been in the Sun/Moon Demo, so... Not what I would call first time.

Haha.
JMpt1w2.jpg

That was exactly my reaction. Such potential wasted... When you think about cats or tigers you don't associate them with wrestling... There goes our first quadruple Fire Pokemon... :/

Officialy it's the first time without hacks or leaks.

Well technically it still is a leak considering they "accidentally" posted it and now since removed it ;p

But cool! They all look like great cards (aesthetically). I didn't expect them to make gx decks right out the gates, pretty neat. Will take a while getting used to the japanese names, will still refer to Gaogaen as WrestlemaniaX xD

240HP on a stage 2 grass Pokémon immediatly gives it potential with Forest of Giant Plants. Even has an ability. Though it doesn't seem to have much offensive power, a GX attack and an attack that does only 90 damage without side effects.

Not even surprised. Again, I believed them from the start. I'll be picking up Rowlet and Popplio's decks. Those GX cards have beautiful art! :D

Last edited:
Popplio's evolution turned out pretty like a mermaid *^*. The owl came out as I expected. And of course fire type disappointed me again.

Huh. Now I can build Wailord with This Mermaid or the cat. I guess when SunMoon comes out 200 damage will be.. Insignificant. Not good.

Back