News First 'Sun & Moon' English Set News!

It could see play for its first two attacks, though. It's basically a cheaper-attacking Aurorus EX that can draw cards if you start with it, and Aurorus EX saw play.

Now don't get me wrong. I love Lapras, and I love this card.

But give us something from gens 2-6, please. I'd even take a Stunfisk-GX.

Stunfisk is underrated. They can do a lot of cool things for art style.

Also, the card is gorgeous. Complete garbage, but beautiful regardless.

I don't care how bad it is. It is one of the most beautiful cards I have seen in a while. And I am not even a fan of the 5ban computer art...

We have yet to see whether or not GX cards will combine EX and Fullart EXs. This will make collecting a lot easier but I hope they'll retain the Secret rarity.

It can hit 170 for three energy, has an attack with auto paralysis, and a decent draw attack. (even though you shouldn't use it)

Hey guys c'mon.. I see a huge potential for this one. Imagine Lapras-GX + FFB + Max Elixir + Manaphy + Pokemon Ranger then... Bang! I'm loving this card, surely I'm gonna build a deck list based on it.

Hmmm. I think the problem for this card is that it ends up on the fence for how good it could be. It certainly won't be a star of a deck by any means but it is pretty big damage for three water energy with a small setback. Two would be too cheap and four too expensive.

The main issue is the first attack and GX. Draw attacks might slightly matter if there wasn't so many supporters that forced both players to shuffle their hands in and draw. GX is kinda weak in terms of damage the Auto Paralyze might not be bad but it would have to be to stop something for a turn and chances are the more ideal GX attacks will be like Lunala, some mass spread damage attack or a really nasty lockdown attack.

Give us some gen 2 pokemon, alolan type or a GX card. Something like a Ledian, in the shadow pokemon who have no limelight in any set.

I think this card is definitely playable. It will be awesome in ArchieStoise in Expanded, or in standard, you could play Max Elixir's and pair it with Zoroark. Not the best in Standard, but still kind of a cool concept.

Wow this card is bad. Compared to the GX moves we've seen so far, this is a pretty lame one. I don't see this making competitive play ever.

Hey guys there's this interesting thing called testing I've heard of. You guys should probably try it out instead of random speculation of wether s card we may or may not get in the next 3 months isn't even good.

I can't get over just how utter bollocks this card is.

Lapras BX (short for "bollocks") - Enough HP

Attack 1: Get better cards out fast
Attack 2: Instead of 80 damage with no side-effects, leave yourself wide open to the cards powerful enough to survive this
Attack 3: Free pass to do too much damage next turn you leave yourself wide open to literally everything, but only once

LIKE SERIOUSLY? I just... I can't, I literally can't.

Bizarre that this mirrors the introduction of the original -ex mechanic. Lapras-ex was one of the first (and my very first!) -ex card. We also got -GX cards that evolve from regular type Pokemon, like the original -ex cards--at least as of Sandstorm.

Actually, Lapras-ex was the very first rare I pulled from EX R/S.

A number of the original Ruby/Sapphire -ex cards got evolutions in the future though, so I'm not about to make a prediction about that.

Anyway yeah it's mostly bad. Manaphy and another one means 160 a turn though so! Heh!

Back