News First 'Sun & Moon' English Set News!

A stage 1 card with low HP that has high retreat cost and can only teleport out at the expense of a turn? What?

Good thing we're gonna be skipping Cosmoem most of the time, 'cause that card is BAAAAD.

Speaking of skipping Stage 1s, that Rare Candy art looks amazing.

With Stage 2 GX Pokemon having such huge HP counts, I can definitely see healing getting bigger in a format filled with them. Lunala has a lot of potential I think.

MY EVALUATIONS!
  • Cosmog aka Nebby - So cute. It only learn Splash
  • Cosmoem -
  • Solgaleo-GX - I recently watched @google's video on YouTube, and I am convince on his opinions. It is awesome.... In Expanded. The Metagame was adapted by the most Basic Pokemon making an awesome impact. It is merely focuses on Speed Gaming, I think the meta will be slower due to these GXs. I love the Switch Ability of Sol.
  • Lunala-GX - Psychic Energy Manipulation Ability is good, the ACs were not impressed.
  • Rare Candy - I just thought that this card was in the brink now because it'll be rotated next year, but with this existence, I am relieved!
MY "Guesses"!
  • Umbreon-GX - After Umbre got an EX, Umbre got a GX this time. Ya da man, Umbre! I think this will stop abilities

Maybe not in the forthcoming set but when Wishiwashi shoal/schooling form makes it's debut in tcg I think it will be a GX.

Maybe not in the forthcoming set but when Wishiwashi shoal/schooling form makes it's debut in tcg I think it will be a GX.

it'll probably be the mega heracross of this generation. Something alone the lines of "(insert damage) minus the amount of damage counters on this pokemon".

Cosmoem = 0,1m = 999,9 kg !!!!

ROFLLLLLLLLLLL

This thing is a 10cm tall and weighs more than an elephant seal. Perhaps it's a reference to ultra dense matter out in space, like neutron stars (don't know specifics, but someone more astronomically inclined is more than welcome to chime in!)

Edit: "Pokemon Supernova" on it's way haha?

Surprised! Thought it would be a bit longer before more Eeveelutions would be released, considering they did the EXs not long ago.

Oh well, happy about it :D

smh u guys ur all thinking umbreon is great WE HABENT EVEN SEEN THE DANG TRANSLATION PEOPLE and whoever said solgaleo is good in expanded needs to rethink everything they have ever said about this game like seriously have you not seen keldeo and stage twos are bad in expanded

Neithet are going to see use in expanded IMO. being stage 2s just makes them a lot less viable. They could see use in metal and psychic decks respectively in standard though.

Cosmog--> 0.2m , 0.1Kg- Seems reasonable...
Cosmoem--> 0.1m, 999.99Kg- While it did become slim, IT GAINED WEIGHT LIKE NOTHING!

I wonder how Lillie even carries it in her bag/pouch thing. (I still believe Lillie= Older Bonnie!)

Back