News First 'Sun & Moon' English Set News!

The idea is keep it on your bench attach dce. Then imagine you lose a Pokémon to mega groudon or jolteon etc. pinsir comes in and boom they have to set that all up again.

The fact that is has 110 HP scares me on what unevolving Basics will have for HP this time around.

Primarina is probably the best in my opinion, it could go very well in water toolbox and even Giratina. Assuming it doesn't say basic water energy. And of course the GX attack for emergencies.

Should have better attacks than that. Guillotine could just as easily be 50+ 50 (or more) if stage 2 or GX card, why not? They can then match the EX's and GX's to some extent although not OHKO. The artwork is really nice though. SOmetimes really good artwork comes round but the attacks don't match it.

Well thats gonna be a right cow to reproduce!

From a business POV brilliant way to deter fakers that sell, but for us that do it from an art POV dayum...

Think I'll have to just buy a random GX or holo when they're out and scan it.

From a collecting standpoint Pokemon peaked with Black and White and XY. The textured full arts outdo these in every way possible.

These feel like promos, not so much ultra rares.

The only bright side is now I can focus more on the games and not on collecting the tcg. rip tcg collecting.

Do feel kind of bad for Suicune though...

The holo pattern works really well on Gumshoos, the ''jumps out of the card'' effect looks very good. If they keep this quality up I'm happy.

I do hope there's some kind of alternate version for these GX cards. Personally I wouldn't be too bothered if they decide to only release GX like we've seen so far. Building a deck with full arts is too expensive anyway. And I'm a competitive player.

Back