First Card?

Status
Not open for further replies.
The first cards I ever owned were Base Set Charmander and Nidorino. I got both at the same time from a gift bag at a friend's birthday party.

The first cards I ever got were either a 1st edition Ninetales from base my mother bought me, or a Poliwrath and a 1st edition Blastoise from base my sister bought me. Wish I took better care of them

The first card I ever got (well it was actually a bunch of cards) was a Holo Chansey from an old theme deck. I wish I still had that card :/

My first TRADING card ever was a Yu-Gi-Oh card called Armored Lizard that I found on the playground in Pre-K or Kindergarten, don't remember.

My first Pokemon card was either Delta Species {L} Feraligatr or Dark Slowbro. Or maybe it was Fearow Promo.

I don't know what my first card was, but the earliest card I could remember was a Base Set Electabuzz. I was too young to understand the rarity of each card, so I found myself being ripped off by a lot of the older kids at my school. Even though I didn't know about rarity, I would never trade my Electabuzz.

My first card was a Gengar from one of the base sets. I played my gengar deck with my dad. That gengar didn't last to this day, sadly : (

The first card I remember was Raichu EX (ss). I remember how it could do 120 damage, which was OMG high.

EDIT: 300 Posts, WOOT!

My first card was base set Charmeleon that came with my March '99 issue of Nintendo Power. Had "E3" stamped on it in gold. Wish I still had it.

My first card...

It wasn't really one card, on a whim when two of my friends and I went to a comic shop, I decided to buy a base set booster, thinking I could just trade them to my friends if I decided not to do anything with it. Turned out first Pokemon holo was Base Set Venusaur:D. I went out that evening and got the Overgrowth theme deck just so it could have a home and I could start playing.

The original card, and accompanying deck, is long since gone, my first Pokemon collection having been stolen :((I was in 8th grade at the time, about ready to start high school) but since then not only has my collection obviously grown, but I purchased another Venusaur and Overgrowth theme deck just for the memory.

Base Set Charmander. Got it for a quarter after school from this kid who was being scolded for bringing Pokemon cards to class (oh, Pokemon. Schools even set rules for you back in the day).

It's my fave pokemon, and 10 years later, I still have that same card.

Hmm.. don't remember my first card, but I do remember this one pull.

It was after school and I had just gotten an A for an assignment; I think it was 5th grade. I made a deal with my parents that for every A I got a booster pack (awesome right?? After they realized how much each pack was, the deal was quickly forgotten), and we headed to the place nearest my house that sold Pokemon booster packs - a Blockbuster. I ask for a pack and the guy hands me one. I go home, open it, and lo and behold: CHARIZARD!!! I was screaming around the house, calling my best friend, singing, dancing, etc. It's one of my best poke-memories and one of the few pulls I remember.

My first card(s) ever was a pack of base set that my dad brought home one day after work. My rare card(and the only one I can remember) was an arcanine.

My first card was basically a whole deck. Back when I was 8, Magma and Aqua came out, and I got myself an Aqua Kyogre deck.
*I feel so old...*

My first pokémon card ever was the first card I got from my first booster, which is back in the release of base set era, and it was a Nidorino or Tangela I think, the holo of that pack was a Hitmonchan, and I still own all of them to this date :p

my first card was a blaziken from ex ruby sapphire back in 03. my friend adrian gave it to me and i held on to it and started collceting and i used it in all sorts of sittuations. it was a great card and i am still using it to this day in one of my unlimited decks.

My first was ether a Base set Staryu, or Base set Digglet. Can't remember which one, but it was one of those two.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back