First Card?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Decmaster

Always, somewhere, someone is fighting for you.
What is your first card? Does it hold any memories for you? How did you get it?

Mine is a first-edition Jungle set Jigglypuff. I had known about Pokemon for about maybe a year, but I didn't know about the TCG (I was five). Then my uncle gave me that and a random stack of cards (others I remember are a Pikachu and a Machoke) instead of selling them. I took a liking to the cards and collected them for five years, then I finally started playing the TCG when the same uncle bought me a Legendary Collection deck with Feraligatr ex.

As you can clearly see, my first card holds many memories.

I don't know about the first card I ever got, but the one I remember is Venesaur EX. I had been collecting for a little while, when I decided to quit. I had a good size chunk of cards, with Venesaur EX being my best. I had decided to sell my cards, when my Mom stopped me and bought the cards off me. As far as I know, the cards are still in my house, they're just totally lost. Which is sad.:(

My first card was a fake leafeon MD. I say a shiny box that said Pokemon MD on it for only 3 dollers, and i was like can i please have it! I got it, turns out all the cards where fake though D: (there were also 1 LA card which was weird, because it only said MD on the packet)

First card that gives me the best memories was a 1st edtion machamp from the 2 player starter box that I saved up to get from then on I was hooked

I think mine might have been like an E card abra. IDK why i remember that, just that it was cool how it was spinning around lol.

My "First" card is actually the original 2-player starter deck. I've been playing since Jungle. C:

My first card was a promo Dark Persian, around the time of Ruby & Sapphire. Then I got other cards like expedition (?) Aipom, Neo Destiny Slugma, and when I really started collecting it was around the time of Unseen Forces. I miss my Lugia ex..

Well I've told you before Decmaster, but anyway I remember getting my first English packs one day when I had never really played with my long-gone older cards from France. I got 2 EX Emerald Boosters when it was the new set and I got a holo Rayquaza and a holo Kyogre and as a noob 3rd grader I'm like zomg those are legendary that makes them invincible! Unfortunately I traded the Kyogre to a friend (actually he pretty much stole it by tricking me but that's a whole other story...) But I still have that Rayquaza and hold on to it with another special card in a good-luck charm.

My first set of cards was a Base Set booster pack...which had a CHARIZARD in it.

Then I dumped my collection...restarted around the time CG hit, had bought a deck built by a friend...the first card of that would be DS Gardevoir.

My first card was a base set Machop that my sister had found on her playground at school. I blame her for the years of addiction to Pokemon Cards, no matter how much fun I had over those said years ;)

A VERY tattered base set charmander which my mum picked up off the floor. I then got a few more base cards which had been confiscated by the school which she worked at and remained unclaimed at the end of the year.

Then I bought the 2 player starter set and chuffed over Dratini having no weakness without knowing what the hell it even meant.

EDIT: Didn't even know that wordfiltered :O

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back