Writing Fire Emblem: Awakening: PokéBeach Edition! All finished! Stay tuned for the next one...

I like KoN's team suggestion of:
Drohn - Paladin
Athena - Grandmaster
Cinesra - Sniper
Light - Dark Flier
TT - Assassin
Celever - Manakete
Drac - Hero
Palutena - Sorcerer
PMJ - Bride
Keeper - Dread Fighter
IE - Great Lord
SAE - Manakete

It looked really solid. The only change I may recommend it Celever be a Bride possibly

Chapter 25: The penultimate chapter before a bunch of other chapters

<Drohn> You know what, Athena?
<Athena> What?
<Drohn> So many stories of heroic lords of old... they all got horses. Eliwood? Promotes and gets a horse. His son, Roy? Same deal. The regal twins Eirika and Ephraim? Also got twin horses. Hell, Seliph even started with a horse. What did I waste that Master Seal on, some flashy new cape and the ability to wield lances? I feel kinda cheated.
<Athena> Well, there's a pretty majestic-looking white horse over here.
<Keeper> Ohhey, I was thinking of--
<Drohn> NO WAY! THAT HORSE IS MIIIINE! *runs*​

Drohn reclassed into Paladin!

<Drohn> Suck it, I'm on a horse.​

Without any further delay, we quickly made our way back across the continent and out to the island of Origin Peak. Overhead, a dark storm was brewing and the large volcano in the center of the island was just starting to erupt, basically making this entire place look as creepy as humanly possible.

<Naga> Yep, Grima's here alright. I can smell him.
<Athena> And you're sure Drohn can only put him to sleep?
<Naga> I've only said that at least a dozen times by now. For someone with dragon's blood, you're sure not very smart.
<Athena> So, you can sense my blood?
<Naga> Of course; I'm a dragon myself too, after all.
<Athena> Hmm...
<Drohn> There has to be some way we can get rid of Grima for good instead of just pawning him off on the future generations.
<Athena> Well.... if Grima can only kill himself, and I'm part Grima... does that mean if I strike the final blow on Grima it'll count as Grima killing himself?
<Naga> That seems like a kind of loophole... lemme check the handbook quick. Hmmm.... yes... Alright, yes, it should work, BUT there's consequences. Basically, since you're close enough for that kind of connection to work, you're too linked to exist without him, so if you kill Grima, youd also kill yourself. Just fyi.
<Athena> Yeah, I kinda figured it'd be something like that.
<Naga> Of course, there's a loophole to that, too. If you have a strong enough bond with this world, it might be enough to save you.
<Athena> Well, I've made a bunch of friends and stuff, and I'm married to Drohn... what do you think the odds are that my supports are strong enough that I'll be able to stick around?
<Naga> Honestly? Kinda slim to none. Really, you've got an S Support with Drohn, an A with Cinesra and your future daughter, and a couple C's floating around. It's possible, but, well, pretty unlikely.
<Athena> Damn, I knew I should have more effort into completely those support tables.
<Naga> Yep. So, basically, odds are you'll just disappear and stop existing all together.
<Drohn> Wait, what? I can't allow that. We'll figure out some other way to deal with Grima.
<Athena> You mean like letting him go to sleep for a thousand years or so? I can't just let that happen, not when I can end this now. Remember what you said? One life against millions?
<Drohn> Well, there might still be a third way. Please, promise me you won't do this.
<Athena> No way! I can't just promise to less a bunch of future people die just to save myself. End of discussion.
<Drohn> Athena...
<Naga> Stop bickering you guys. You have more immediately problems coming.
<IE> S***. We're under attack! It's the Grimleal! And SR leading them.
<Drohn> SR again?! I thought we got rid of her... *sigh* Well, let's get this over with. Everyone, battle stations!​

We quickly formed up and prepared for battle against SR and her army of believers. We hadn't quite reached the volcano yet, but the terrain was steep and hilly and the air filled with dust and smoke. A large, shaggy peak stood between us and SR, so I split our force into two groups to make our way around each side, while Drohn and I went over the peak to confront SR directly. She seemed almost happy to receive her death, and we left her lying in the dust as we swept up the last of the enemies and made our way further up the volcano.

Suddenly, he was there in front of us, Grima himself, roaring and screeching in the air. His size was... unimaginably large.

<Drohn> Don't worry guys, we got this.
<TT> Really? How? He's so fricking huge I wouldn't even know where to stab him. It's like attacking a fricking mountain.
<Naga> He's a video game boss, so obviously he has a weak spot. It's at the nap of his neck. Of course, he'll have zombies to protect it, but oh well, you've killed zombies before.
<Celever> Yeah, more Risen, no sweat.
<Naga> I can teleport you up on top of his back whenever you're ready. Shall we do this?
<Drohn> I, uh... you know, there's a bunch of sidequests we wanted to do still, do some shopping, polish our weapons. Do you, uh, do you think he'd be willing to wait a bit for us?
<Naga> Yeah, he's probably pleased with himself and this little storm he whipped up, and there's still plenty of corpses of his followers for him to snack on, so if you really want to, you could probably take a few days before he gets too restless, maybe a week at best.
<Drohn> Alright, cool, thanks. We'll be back. Keep an eye on him for us, will ya?
<Naga> Sure, no problem. Eternity gets boring after a while anyway, so this will give me something to do.​

Current Team:

Drohn: Lv. 2 Paladin
Skills: Dual Strike+, Charm, Aether, Rightful King

Athena: Lv. 10 Dark Flyer
Skills: Veteran, Solidarity, Ignis, Rally Spectrum, Rally Movement

Cinesra: Lv. 2 Griffon Rider
Skills: Skill+2, Prescience, Rally Skill, Bowbreaker

Professor Light: Lv. 4 Falcon Knight
Skills: Res+2, Demoiselle, Rally Resistance, Dual Support+

TwistedTurtwig: Lv. 6 Swordmaster
Skills: Locktouch, Mov+1, Lucky Seven, Acrobat, Astra

Celever: Lv. 8 Wyvern Lord
Skills: Odd Rhythm, Wyrmsbane, Quick Burn

GM DracLord: Lv. 4 Warrior
Skills: Armsthrift, Patience, Sol, Axebreaker

Professor Palutena: Lv. 5 Sorcerer
Skills: Hex, Anathema, Vengeance, Tomebreaker

PMJ: Lv. 3 Wyvern Lord
Skills: Str+2, Tantivy, Quick Burn, Swordbreaker

Keeper of Night: Lv. 20 Dread Fighter,
Skills: Hex, Anathema, Lifetaker, Resistance+10, Aggressor, (Slow Burn)

Ice Espeon: Lv. 14 Dark Flyer
Skills: Dual Strike+, Charm, Aether, Ignis, Rightful King, (Rally Movement)

SylveonsAndEspurrs: Lv. 6 Sorcerer
Skills: Odd Rhythm, Slow Burn, Wyrmsbane, Paragon

Decisions, Decisions:

If you haven't yet... Please vote for FINAL CLASSES for all playable characters! This will be the ultimate class that each character will be trained in and will complete the game with. Available classes for all characters are listed here, with reasoning for this choice below for those interested:

• Drohn: Great Lord, Paladin, Great Knight, Bow Knight, Sniper, Dread Fighter
  • Athena: Paladin, Great Knight, General, Hero, Bow Knight, Sniper, Swordmaster, Assassin, Trickster, Falcon Knight, Dark Flyer, Wyvern Lord, Griffon Rider, Valkyrie, War Cleric, Sage, Dark Knight, Sorceror, Grandmaster, Bride
  • Cinesra: Bow Knight, Sniper, Wyvern Lord, Griffon Rider, Sage, Dark Knight, Dread Fighter
  • Light: Falcon Knight, Dark Flyer, Valkyrie, War Cleric, Sage, Dark Knight, Bride
  • TT: Hero, Warrior, Swordmaster, Assassin, Trickster, Dread Fighter
  • Celever: Wyvern Lord, Griffon Rider, Safe, Dark Knight, Manakete, Bride
  • Drac: Warrior, Berserker, Hero, Bow Knight, Swordmaster, Assassin, Dread Fighter
  • Palutena: Sorcerer, Dark Knight, General, Great Knight, Sniper, Bow Knight, Bride
  • PMJ: Wyvern Lord, Griffon Rider, Valkyrie, War Cleric, Sage, Bride
  • Keeper: Sorcerer, Dark Knight, Warrior, Berserker, Trickster, Assassin, Dread Fighter
  • IE: Great Lord, Paladin, Great Knight, General, Hero, Bow Knight, Sniper, Swordmaster, Assassin, Trickster, Falcon Knight, Dark Flyer, Wyvern Lord, Griffon Rider, Valkyrie, War Cleric, Sage, Dark Knight, Sorceror, Grandmaster, Bride
  • SAE: Trickster, Assassin, Valkyrie, War Cleric, Sage, Sorcerer, Dark Knight, Manakete, Bride

For more information about this, please see my full post here

The largest number of votes for a particular class/character combination will declare the final choices. In the event of a tie, priority will be given to the character's current class, and/or I will flip a coin if the leading choices are different from the current class.

Tally of Current Suggestions:

Drohn: Paladin (4), Sniper (2)
Athena: Grandmaster (2), Swordmaster (1), Bride (1)
Cinesra: Sniper (3), Bow Knight (1)
Light: Falcon Knight (2), Dark Flyer (2)
TT: Assassin (3), Swordmaster (1)
Celever: Manakete (2), Bride (2)
Drac: Hero (2), Berserker (2)
Palutena: Sorcerer (4)
PMJ: Bride (3), Wyvern Lord (1)
Keeper: Dread Fighter (3), Trickster (1)
IE: Great Lord (3), Bride (1)
SAE: Manakete (2), Sage (1), Bride (1)

Paralogues/DLC Chapters:
Summer Scramble, FP3, Infinite Regalia, and probably SB2 for Bride are coming up.
SpotPass Paralogues 18-23 are also coming up.

I also need suggestions for the conversations for Summer Scramble! There are too many of them for me to put them all in one update, so I'm only going to include the 3 that people want to see most. These are the possibilities:

• Drohn/Athena
  • Cinesra/TT
  • TT/Athena
  • Palutena/Athena
  • Keeper/TT

Vote for which ones you'd like to see! No one's voted yet, so if you all don't care, I'll just pick 3 at random.

Player Notes:

We kill SR once again. Man, won't she die?

These levels all seem super easy after the ones I was working on previously. I was even able to get Light a kill, though admittedly all of the damage that was done was from a dual strike from Drac. :p

I'd like to thank you all for putting your votes in for our final classes. I should be starting in on leveling and such this evening. No classes are set in stone yet since I'd still like to give people some time for more suggestions, but there are some people that will still need a lot of work put into them even before they can SS to their final class again.

Since we have at least one Bride who looks to be winning so far (and possibilities of more), I will probably do SB2 as our next update for a bouquet. If I manage to get a good amount of grinding done in the evenings (possible and maybe even likely, but not set in stone) tonight and tomorrow, I can start with the rest of the DLC train on Wednesday, and then the rest of the Playthrough should be finished up before the end of the month, exact dates depending on if I'm able to keep up the steady stream of updates each day, which I'm hoping for, but isn't too likely. There are already a few days I know I'm going to need to take off, such as this Thursday and next week's Friday.

As always, thank you for reading, and I hope you enjoy the update. <3

DLC: Back with Old Hubba again

We quickly made our way back to the mainland and over to the Outrealms Gate. If we were going to spend time training, I figured it would be best to do it in the Outrealms where we wouldn't have to be as careful with our time. However, as soon as we went through the gate, we were ambushed by an old "friend"...

<Old Hubba> Oh, thank goodness you're back!
<Drohn> Lemme guess... more of your cards are running amok again?
<Old Hubba> Yes, indeed! The Lords of Elibe and Magvel have pitted themselves against Elincia, queen of Tellius and a small band protecting her. I've managed to convince Elincia that she's the one who summoned your group to come help, so they should fight along side you.
<Drohn> So, you just assumed we'd come help you?
<Old Hubba> Well...
<Drohn> It's okay, we'll help you out. Come on guys, let's go kill us some historical phantoms.​

We entered into a nearby fort where the battle was taking place. Elincia and her forces were arrayed in the center of the main room with enemies sniping at them from all around. I recognized quite a few faces: Hector of Ostia, L'arachel of Rausten, Roy the son of Eliwood, and Elincia herself, of course, who greeted us as we arrived.

<Elincia> Welcome, brave warriors, and thank you for coming to our aid.
<Drohn> No problem, my queen, how can we be of assistance?
<Elincia> Well, you see what we're up against. I fear the scales are tipped woefully against us.
<Drohn> *whisper* Pssst, hey Athena, see Ephraim over there? I told you he had a horse.
<Athena> Looks like Eirika is still standing on her own two feet, though... in a bridal dress?
<Drohn> Yes, I must admit that it doesn't look too comfortable to fight in, does it.
<Elincia> You know, I hired you guys to fight, not to yap.
<Drohn> Sorry your highness. >_>​

We split up into our usual pairs and rushed out towards the individual rooms, hoping to find and snuff out all the enemies. Just like before, each time we took down a particular foe, their body vanished and left behind a playing card to be collected for Old Hubba. Elincia and her warriors also helped, being kind enough to get themselves killed so that they, too, would go back into card form. Finally, all of the phantoms were gone, leaving us with a stack of cards to hand back to Old Hubba.

<Old Hubba> Finished so quickly, eh? Good show!
<Drohn> Well, we've got some training in since we were here last. And I have a horse now, you know.
<Old Hubba> Yes, indeed... well, I'll give you your reward as usual. Which of those fighters would you like to bring back with you?
<Drohn> Hmmm, well, there were a few good options, but how about--
<PMJ> Eirika!
<Old Hubba> Done! Hope you enjoy her! She is a sprightly lass.
<Drohn> Well, she's as good a pick as any other, I suppose... but why did you want to recruit her anyway?
<PMJ> I really love that dress! I was hoping she might lend it to me. ^_^
<Drohn> .... facepalm.jpg​

And so our first day back in the Outrealms came to a close. We set up camp and PMJ conjured Eirika to learn more about her attire. The dress is apparently optimized for use with lance and bow, and gives the wearer a bit of a magic-boost as well to help out with healing. The two chatted long into the night sewing a dress for PMJ to use in combat as well.

PMJ has reclassed a Bride!

Current Team:

Drohn: Lv. 3 Paladin

Athena: Lv. 10 Dark Flyer
Skills: Veteran, Solidarity, Ignis, Rally Spectrum, Rally Movement

Cinesra: Lv. 4 Griffon Rider
Skills: Skill+2, Prescience, Rally Skill, Bowbreaker

Professor Light: Lv. 5 Falcon Knight
Skills: Res+2, Demoiselle, Rally Resistance, Dual Support+, Rally Speed

TwistedTurtwig: Lv. 6 Swordmaster
Skills: Locktouch, Mov+1, Lucky Seven, Acrobat, Astra

Celever: Lv. 9 Wyvern Lord
Skills: Odd Rhythm, Wyrmsbane, Quick Burn

GM DracLord: Lv. 5 Warrior
Skills: Armsthrift, Patience, Sol, Axebreaker, Rally Strength

PMJ: Lv. 1 Bride
Skills: Str+2, Tantivy, Quick Burn, Swordbreaker, Rally Heart

Keeper of Night: Lv. 22 Dread Fighter,

Ice Espeon: Lv. 14 Dark Flyer
Skills: Dual Strike+, Charm, Aether, Ignis, Rightful King, (Rally Movement)

SylveonsAndEspurrs: Lv. 7 Sorcerer
Skills: Odd Rhythm, Slow Burn, Wyrmsbane, Paragon

Decisions, Decisions:

If you haven't yet... Please vote for FINAL CLASSES for all playable characters! This will be the ultimate class that each character will be trained in and will complete the game with. Available classes for all characters are listed here, with reasoning for this choice below for those interested:

• Drohn: Great Lord, Paladin, Great Knight, Bow Knight, Sniper, Dread Fighter
  • Athena: Paladin, Great Knight, General, Hero, Bow Knight, Sniper, Swordmaster, Assassin, Trickster, Falcon Knight, Dark Flyer, Wyvern Lord, Griffon Rider, Valkyrie, War Cleric, Sage, Dark Knight, Sorceror, Grandmaster, Bride
  • Cinesra: Bow Knight, Sniper, Wyvern Lord, Griffon Rider, Sage, Dark Knight, Dread Fighter
  • Light: Falcon Knight, Dark Flyer, Valkyrie, War Cleric, Sage, Dark Knight, Bride
  • TT: Hero, Warrior, Swordmaster, Assassin, Trickster, Dread Fighter
  • Celever: Wyvern Lord, Griffon Rider, Safe, Dark Knight, Manakete, Bride
  • Drac: Warrior, Berserker, Hero, Bow Knight, Swordmaster, Assassin, Dread Fighter
  • Palutena: Sorcerer, Dark Knight, General, Great Knight, Sniper, Bow Knight, Bride
  • PMJ: Wyvern Lord, Griffon Rider, Valkyrie, War Cleric, Sage, Bride
  • Keeper: Sorcerer, Dark Knight, Warrior, Berserker, Trickster, Assassin, Dread Fighter
  • IE: Great Lord, Paladin, Great Knight, General, Hero, Bow Knight, Sniper, Swordmaster, Assassin, Trickster, Falcon Knight, Dark Flyer, Wyvern Lord, Griffon Rider, Valkyrie, War Cleric, Sage, Dark Knight, Sorceror, Grandmaster, Bride
  • SAE: Trickster, Assassin, Valkyrie, War Cleric, Sage, Sorcerer, Dark Knight, Manakete, Bride

For more information about this, please see my full post here

The largest number of votes for a particular class/character combination will declare the final choices. In the event of a tie, priority will be given to the character's current class, and/or I will flip a coin if the leading choices are different from the current class.

Tally of Current Suggestions:

Drohn: Paladin (4), Sniper (2)
Athena: Grandmaster (2), Swordmaster (1), Bride (1)
Cinesra: Sniper (3), Bow Knight (1)
Light: Falcon Knight (2), Dark Flyer (2)
TT: Assassin (3), Swordmaster (1)
Celever: Manakete (2), Bride (2)
Drac: Hero (2), Berserker (2)
Palutena: Sorcerer (4)
PMJ: Bride (3), Wyvern Lord (1)
Keeper: Dread Fighter (3), Trickster (1)
IE: Great Lord (3), Bride (1)
SAE: Manakete (2), Sage (1), Bride (1)

Paralogues/DLC Chapters:
Summer Scramble, FP3, Infinite Regalia are coming up.

I also need suggestions for the conversations for Summer Scramble! There are too many of them for me to put them all in one update, so I'm only going to include the 3 that people want to see most. These are the possibilities:

• Drohn/Athena
  • Cinesra/TT
  • TT/Athena
  • Palutena/Athena
  • Keeper/TT

Vote for which ones you'd like to see! No one's voted yet, so if you all don't care, I'll just pick 3 at random.

Player Notes:

Haven't really gotten to do much leveling yet as you can see. I forgot Monday nights are GoT nights. >_> There was a Merchant/Risen combo above ~C22 I think that I fought and got an Arms Scroll for my trouble, which is super nice. Based on how it looks like final classes are leaning I might give it to PMJ for A lances, but that depends on any final votes and how come of those pending coin flips go. Bride!Celever and/or FK!Light might be more deserving, especially since we'll want to get PMJ to 15 anyway for Bond to replace Tantivy. She's currently sitting just shy of B lances. Not sure if I want to bother with Bows or Staves much.

Kind of a short chapter today. The level itself was incredibly easy, especially with NPCs helping out. This level was much harder in my mind; I must just be misremembering from different difficulties. SAE has Nosferatu access now, though it's kind of pointless I guess since none of her votes so far are for sticking as a Sorc. I'm also being a lot more cavalier about things like training Virion's W.EXP and the like since he'll be back to bows (and maybe sword too) soon anyway.

So, now starts the grind. I'll still be accepting votes for final classes, so feel free to speak up. Depending on how far I get and how successful I am, next update will probably be either tomorrow or Friday.

Drohn: Paladin
Athena: Bow Knight
Cinesra: Bow Knight
Light: Dark Flyer
TT: Trickster
Celever: Griffon Rider
Drac: Bow Knight
Palutena: Bow Knight
PMJ: Griffon Rider
Keeper: Sorcerer
IE: Bow Knight
SAE: Manakete

Ooooooo
We're supposed to vote for conversations in the scramble. Oops.

Votes:
  • TT/Athena
  • Palutena/Athena
  • Keeper/TT

*insert epic training music here*

After a nice, relaxing night spent chatting, cooking, and setting up a long-term camp, we started our Outrealms training program the following day. The first matter of business was for everyone to formally decide on their chosen discipline, so that we could focus our training on proper areas that would do us the most good.

In the end, we more or less ended up in 3 different groups. The first group consisted or people who were pretty happy with their current sets. Drohn has fallen madly in love with his horse (I'm not jealous at all, really!) and is pretty happy to stick around as a Paladin which lets him keeping his swords (including his upgraded Falchion) and continuing to train with lances. Palutena also decided to stay as a Sorcerer, to the surprise of absolutely no one. Keeper debated a few different options, but decided to stick with the Dread Fighter option in the end ("It's just so silly!"). The only real surprise of this group was PMJ, who was really getting into the idea of fighting in her new bridal dress. She claimed that she was scared for Minerva's sake and didn't want the Wyvern to participate in the battle against Grima anyway. It was difficult for her to train without her friend, but she was willing to put in the effort to become fully battle-ready in her new class, so I respected her decision.

The second group consisted of those of us who opted instead to resume fighting in previous classes that we were already more familiar with. Both IE and I said farewell to our pegusi and went back to more comfortable situations, IE taking back her Falchion along with her newly-trained lances, and me pulling back on my familiar Grandmaster coat to whip out my magic and swords. Both Celever and her daughter SAE rejected their previous class options and went back to fighting as Manaketes with their Dragonstones. While we all had plenty of fun in our new classes and picked up some new tricks in them, in the end we just felt more comfortable in our old forms.

The third group consisted of people who, oddly enough, were determined to start their training in a completely new class. Each of these people I talked to individually to make sure that their choices were strong and that they'd be able to train in them enough before the battle. Cinesra was the first, bidding adieu to his Griffon in hopes of picking up the bow again as a Sniper. His bow skills were admirable, so I was more than willing to allow this. Drac also wanted to try something new, but preferred to stick with axes as that was where he was most familiar. We both thought that going down a Berserker path would be fun and useful, and he certainly didn't mind ditching his bows. Similarly, Gaius wanted to stick with swords and approached me about taking the Assassin path to pick up some more skills, and I was happy to relent. The only real weird one was Light, who was kind of frustrated in her current situation. She really loved her Pegasus, but was pitifully bad at fighting with lances. After much discussion, we decided her healing skills were of secondary importance (especially since PMJ could hopefully gain some skills in that area with her new dress) and opted to let her keep her Pegasus and become a Dark Flyer so she could go back to fighting with magic.

Our Final team!
Paladin Drohn
Grandmaster Athena
Sniper Cinesra
Dark Flyer Light
Assassin TT
Manakete Celever
Berserker Drac
Sorcerer Palutena
Bride PMJ
Dread Fighter Keeper
Great Lord IE
Manakete SAE

Once everyone was decided, the training began in earnest. We spent our mornings with basic exercises and warm-ups, then moved throughout the countryside to engage in battles. There were plenty of bandits and risen about to hone our skills, and Merchant Annas would appear from time to tell to sell us food and drinks. At the end of the day, we'd make our way back to our semi-permanent camp for a hearty dinner and a long night's rest before starting again in the morning.

Current Team:

Drohn: Lv. 3 Paladin

Athena: Lv. 11 Grandmaster
Skills: Solidarity, Ignis, Rally Spectrum, Rally Movement, Galeforce, (Veteran)

Cinesra: Lv. 12 Griffon Rider
Skills: Skill+2, Prescience, Rally Skill, Bowbreaker, Deliverer

Professor Light: Lv. 7 Falcon Knight

TwistedTurtwig: Lv. 1 Assassin
Skills: Mov+1, Lucky Seven, Acrobat, Astra, Swordfaire, (Locktouch)

Celever: Lv. 1 Manakete
Skills: Odd Rhythm, Wyrmsbane, Quick Burn, Swordbreaker

GM DracLord: Lv. 1

PMJ: Lv. 3 Bride

Keeper of Night: Lv. 25 Dread Fighter

Ice Espeon: Lv. 1 great Lord
Skills: Dual Strike+, Aether, Ignis, Rightful King, Galeforece, (Rally Movement), (Charm)

SylveonsAndEspurrs: Lv. 1 Manakete
Skills: Slow Burn, Wyrmsbane, Paragon, Vengeance, Tomebreaker, (Odd Rhythm)

Decisions, Decisions:

No more class changes anymore. :<

Paralogues/DLC Chapters:
Summer Scramble, FP3, Infinite Regalia are coming up.

• Drohn/Athena
  • Cinesra/TT
  • TT/Athena
  • Palutena/Athena
  • Keeper/TT

Vote for which ones you'd like to see!

Player Notes:

Kind of an interim chapter. This mostly exists so you all can know how the final classes ended up falling. I got a good amount of training done last night, though it's not all finished yet, as you can see.

Drohn's sticking as a Paladin and that was pretty easy, same with PMJ as a Bride. She's already at B lances which isn't bad. Chrom's almost at C lances, but he'll mostly be using his Exalted Falchion as a Javelin or Short Spear for ranged access. PMJ will be getting Bodn to replace Tantivy (her weakest skill), and Drohn can still learn Defender and Aegis, which are both nice, and will probably both be in his final set (removing Charm). I did give PMJ the Arms Scroll to get her up to A lances and also D staves (and D bows, but she won't be using those, I don't think).

Palutena and Keeper also both are just sticking as they were which was easy, though I did start leveling Keeper for a bit before forgetting that he was just sticking as a DF and didn't need to get to 30. :U Palutena is one of two people who will only end up with 4 skills, which is kind of lame, but oh well. Keeper is the first non-SAE person to cap a stat, namely his skill. No one else has reached any stat caps yet.

Athena and IE both went back to Grandmaster and Great Lord respectively as soon as they hit Lv. 15 for Galeforce. I got rid of Athena's Veteran since she doesn't really need the EXP gains anymore and IE's Charm since it was the weakest of her skills by far. IE's got As in both swords and lances now, so she's set. Athena's only got a C in Swords but I'm fine with that for now. Her Strength is actually pretty high, but I'm still likely to keep her mostly magic-based for easy 1-2 range access, and I'll probably just keep a killing edge and/or a levin sword on her for WTA if needed.

Celever and Drac were the two that were up for grabs, both having a tie for their highest choice. Berserker won the coin flip for Drac and Manakete for Celever. Celever's stats actually dropped quite a lot when she went back, but having full access to Dragonstone+s makes that not as big of a deal, though like Palutena, she only has 4 of her skill slots filled. I only leveled Drac up to 10 in Warrior, skipping going to 15 for Counter. Counter's not a bad skill if you don't have any better options, and Drac actually has some really nice skill options already, plus 2 great skills that he can gain in Berserker. I'll probably give him both Wrath and Counter to replace Patience and Rally Strength.

Gaius of course went up to 15 in Swordmaster for Swordfaire, one of his best skills. I ended up taking out Locktouch, though I'll put it back in for Infinite Regalia when we do that level. Acrobat and Astra will probably take the cut for Lethality and Pass when he gets those. Though Lethality is kind of meh, too; might keep Acrobat instead. Decisions, decisions. :p He's got an A in sword still, obviously. I probably won't bother training him with bows, though I do miss him having Amatsu access; sure, he can use Levins, but his magic is as poor as Light's strength. :U At least he gets the +5 from Swordfaire, so, eh.

SAE is still my main powerhouse no matter what class she's in. She did manage to cap all of her stats on the journey to Sorcerer 15 for Tomebreaker, which isn't a super great skill by itself, but better than some of her other available options. I'm actually not sure if I want to keep Odd Rhythm or Paragon. I might just keep the former until she's back to capping her stats again. Back as a Manakete, she kept most of her stats except for Str, Def, and Res.

Cinesra and Light both haven't actually moved onto their final classes yet, as you can see. I want to get Cinesra to 15 for Lancebreaker to replace one of his other lame skills, and then he'll keep both Hit+20 and Bowfaire once he gets there. Light is only going to 10 since I'm not going to both getting her to 15 for Lancefaire since once she's a Dark Flyer, she'll never wield a lance again. However, leveling her is painful since she's so bad at killing things but she also has a rather high internal level due to FK being her 3 class so far. She actually gets more EXP from Rescue spamming than killing things, so I've been doing that. Her skill selection isn't the best either, but that just means I have plenty of options for what to replace with Galeforce when she gets there. I'm kind of disappointed that she's not keeping staves, though. I think we'll be okay without healing, but it's still nice in a pinch. I'll probably have to get PMJ up to C staves at least for emergencies physics now.

So, as you can see, I've still got some leveling to do. Cinesra and Light need to get into their final classes and a couple people still need weapon experience. Overall, though, I think we're in a good place, and hopefully I'll have a real chapter up for you guys on Friday.

Future Past 3

Once we were all back in our final classes, rested up, and qith weapon's equipped, we decided our next stop should be visiting Outrealm's Naga to make good on our promise.

<Naga> Welcome back! Are you guys finally ready to go this time?
<Drohn> Yeah, we think we're finally strong enough to go against your Grima now, maybe. Hopefully. I mean, I have have the Exalted Falchion and all now and everything, so... You can pull us back if anything goes wrong, right?
<Naga> Nope. Also, your Naga power won't actually work in that world either, sorry bro.
<Drohn> So, we're on our own and we don't even have the power of the Awakening on our side... how do you expect us to succeed again?
<Naga> Well, the last group of kids that were in charge of actually getting the final gem and the Fire Emblem actually did make it back to IE, but Grima managed to show up before any of the other groups got back to Ylisstol.
<IE> So, what you're saying is, they have the Fire Emblem, and if the other gemstones are coming... we can just stall long enough for the other kids to get there, that should be all we need. This world has all 5 of the gemstones still, so my other-self can actually perform the Awakening instead of just fleeing back in time like I did. So, we don't actually have to kill Grima ourselves, just keep him occupied.
<Naga> Exactly. Plus, it'll be a nice, epic battle on top of the castle. Sounds pretty cool, right?
<Drohn> Alright, fine, let's go.
<Naga> Cool. Good luck!​

Before we could say another word, we were already being warped to the other world. While teleporting, I could hear the voice of IE arguing with my own, the voice of Grima. Other children were shouting forward to defend her, and then Drohn joined in.

<Drohn> Stay strong! We're here to help! Not one of you needs to die today!
<Alt-IE> Dad...? Is that you...?
<Grima> What the s***. I killed your ass already. You can't be here; this future has already been set in stone!
<Drohn> Screw you! Anything can change!
<Everyone> *finish teleporting in just in time like a boss*
<Alt-IE> W-What? How did you get here? You're my father! It doesn't make any sense!
<Drohn> Naga teleported us here to help you out. We're from another world.
<Grima> Oh well, I can kill all y'all too if you want. I've got plenty of Risen up my sleeves. You'll be begging for a quick death when I'm through with you!​

Before we had any time to prepare, the battle was joined. The kids were all already hurt bad from Grima's strikes . I recognized IE, of course, and also PMJ and Drac's son Gerome, but the others were new to me, a red-haired bitchy girl in pigtails and a ratehr stoic-looking mage in a giant hat. I opened my mouth to order Light to heal them all before moving out, but cursed to myself when I remembered she wasn't healing anymore. PMJ had some rudimentary staff knowledge, but used to being on the front-lines, she was already running off into battle, charging with a staff in hand. I sighed and instead started delegating other units to spread out and get rid of the closest soldiers, focusing on building a safe space for the children to heal themselves.

<Alt-IE> Father... is that you?
<Drohn> Well, mostly, sorta.
<Alt-IE> I thought you were dead! This is so amazing! ^_^
<Drohn> Well, you see, I'm your dad but not actually your dad, that is, well, I'm actually from a different universe?
<Alt-IE> o_o;
<Drohn> Basically, I'm not the exact same person as your dad was, but I was brought here by Naga from an alternate world to help you.
<Alt-IE> I... I think I get it. Maybe. It's so good to see you regardless. Whatever world you hail from, you're still my father, and it's wonderful to see you.
<Athena> Oh, hey IE.
<Alt-IE> Mother? Are you... wait, s***, GET BACK FROM ME!
<Athena> o_o;
<Alt-IE> This is some trick of Grima, I know it, you're some servant of his or monster or something. I'LL CUT YOU.
<Athena> No, wait, chill out, I'm like Drohn here. I'm not actually your mom, but I came from his world to help save yours. Whatever happened with your mom in this world, it has nothing to do with me.
<Alt-IE> Of course a servant of Grima would say that she's not one. >:|
<Athena> Well, you don't have to like me, or believe me, but no matter what, I'll protect you. You deserve this chance at happiness, and I'm not going to let some stupid dragon get in the way. I don't know what happened to your real mother, but hopefully I can make up for her shortcomings.
<Alt-IE> Awwww, I'm sorry for not believing you. ;~; I don't think a real servant of Grima would be able to say such nice things to me. Forgive me?
<Athena> It's cool.
<Drohn> Shall we go fight now?
<Alt-IE> Good luck! I know you guys aren't my real parents and all, but it was nice to see you one last time.​

Drohn and I left the alternate version of our daughter and raced forward across the roof towards Grima. It was still weird to see someone with my face but so inexplicably evil. TT and Palutena stood firm and center to draw most of the enemies towards them, giving Drohn and I plenty of space to move around the side and get in for a shot against Grima itself. The others stayed back closer to the kids, making sure they stayed safe from the enemies around them.

<PMJ> Ohhey- Gerome, is that you?
<Alt-Gerome> Wait, what? How is this... you can't be my mom, she's dead! What are you?
<PMJ> Well, I'm not exactly your mom, but...
<Minerva> *roar!*
<Alt-Gerome> Minerva, what's gotten into you? Wait... you recognize her, don't you? Is she really my mom?
<PMJ> Old on, man, you didn't let me finish. I'm not the same person as your mother was, but I am her in a way. Naga sent us from another world to come here and help you. In fact, your dad is here, too! ^_^
<Drac> Oy, Gerome! Still in one piece?
<Alt-Gerome> Is this... is this really real?
<PMJ> It is indeed. ^_^
<Drac> But don't get too cozy, yes? Drac is not long for this world.
<Alt-Gerome> You're dying?! D:
<Drac> Hah! No, Drac must leave soon—return to own world once fighting is done. So Gerome will let Drac and Mother help with the fighting, yes?
<Alt-Gerome> You guys would really fight to protect a bunch of strangers?
<PMJ> You are no stranger. You are my son—in any world. Taking care of you is my greatest joy!
<Drac> Once this is over, find what brings you joy and do it. Live the life Drac of this world could not, yes? Make him proud.
<Alt-Gerome> Thank you both...​

One the enemies around the children were cleared away, we began to push forward more and more. Drohn and I snuck around to the side while Grima's reinforcements were busy with the others, and soon it was just the three of us.

<Grima> How I've missed fighting with you, Chrom. Come—stand at my side like you used to! Nothing would pleasure me more than stabbing you in the back a second time!
<Drohn> Yeah, well, screw you and the dragon you rode in on! *critical stab*
<Grima> Nngh... Gyaaahhh... HOW?! This is not YOUR WORLD... YOU SHOULD NOT be able TO DRAWN UPON this kind OF POWER.
<Drohn> We've been training! Also, I'm on a horse.
<Grima> I am NOT FINISHED with YOU YET. No matter HOW YOU STRUGGLE, I WILL see you DESTROYED! ...Now DIEEEEEEE!
<Drohn> Ohshi- *wince*
<Athena> *cringe*
<Everyone> ...
<Drohn> ...Ahh! ... Huh? Why isn't she attacking?
<Grima> ...You have to...get away from me... ...There's...no time... ...I don't want...to kill you... ...I can't bear...to watch you... ...die again...
<Drohn> Is that...?​

In a huge flash of light, we were warped away. By the time my eyes adjusted to the light and I could see again, we were already back in Naga's temple.

<Naga> Hey, what's going on? Why are you back so soon? Did you fail? What happened? Spill!
<Drohn> I dunno, we were fighting Grima, and she was going to attack, and then she stopped, and she talked to us...
<Naga> So you're saying Grima sent you back?
<Drohn> I guess? But it was more like she was trying to save us... I think there was still some part of Athena's soul in that body and she intervened.
<Naga> Well, I just hope things aren't royally screwed. Let me turn on my AU-TV and check things out.
<Drohn> Wait, you mean you can just see what's going on over there? Why weren't you watching us in the first place?
<Naga> I trusted you guys not to f*** up. I didn't think I had to watch you. Let's see if I can get a good reception... there we go....
<Alt-IE> Father! Where do you go? :<
<Grima> The stupid former-owner of this body sent him back to his world. Dammit, I wanted to kill Drohn all over again and she ruined it for me. :<
<Alt-IE> Haha, sucks to be you!
<Grima> Haha, sucks to be you even more! She used up the last of her spirit in sending those losers away so now I have full control over this body again!
<Alt-SAE> Yeah, well, it sucks to be you even more than that because while you guys were busy jibberjabbering, the rest of us showed up with the remaining gems and now IE can perform the Awakening. So suck it!
<Grima> Yeah, well, I killed Naga, so you can't get her power anymore anyway.
<Alt-Tiki-Spirit> Yeah, well, that just means I'm the new Divine Dragon and you left my corpse in this castle so I can haunt you all *and* give IE the power to perform the Awakening.
<Grima> Oh for Grima's sake... >_<
<Alt-IE> I swear to you all...our days of defeat end here. Father, Mother...watch over me. Because today—right now—I'm taking our world BACK!
<Naga> Oh good, you guys were successful after all! Yay!
<Drohn> Excellent!
<Everyone> *party!*
<Naga> Thank you so much for all of your valiant work. This world, at least, is safe from Grima. And hopefully yours will be soon as well.
<Drohn> Thanks Naga, happy to help. We should get going though...
<Naga> Before you go, I have a reward I would like to give you.
<Drohn> Ooooh, reward you say?
<Naga> Yes. There is another set of nondescript ruins a couple miles east of here. Inside those ruins are some treasure chests that hold some sweet treasure.
<TT> Oooh, I love treasure!
<Naga> There are some enemies guarding the chests, but, hey, they should be a piece of cake compared to these guys.
<Drohn> So your reward is sending us to fight even more bad guys?
<Naga> Yes, but you get sweet loot this time!
<Drohn> Alright, cool, I guess we'll head there next. Thanks!
<Naga> Thank you all, too! <3​

Current Team:

Drohn: Lv. ? Paladin
Skills: Dual Strike+, Charm, Aether, Rightful King, Defender

Athena: Lv. ? Grandmaster

Cinesra: Lv. ? Sniper

Professor Light: Lv. ? Dark Flyer

TwistedTurtwig: Lv. ? Assassin
Skills: Mov+1, Lucky Seven, Acrobat, Astra, Swordfaire, (Locktouch)

Celever: Lv. ? Manakete

GM DracLord: Lv. ? Berserker

Professor Palutena: Lv. ? Sorcerer

PMJ: Lv. ? Bride

Keeper of Night: Lv. ? Dread Fighter

Ice Espeon: Lv. ? Great Lord
Skills: Dual Strike+, Aether, Ignis, Rightful King, Galeforece, (Rally Movement), (Charm)

SylveonsAndEspurrs: Lv. ? Manakete

Decisions, Decisions:

Paralogues/DLC Chapters:
Summer Scramble & Infinite Regalia are coming up.

• Drohn/Athena
  • Cinesra/TT
  • TT/Athena
  • Palutena/Athena
  • Keeper/TT

Player Notes:

So, you guys get a chapter today after all. :p I hope you enjoy it!

I actually played this level last night. I was expecting it to take me a few tries, but instead I beat it on the first go! Having 2 Galeforce users and better weapon ranks for everyone really did make a significant difference.

I ended up doing a combination of single fighters and pairs. Some of the more powerful units stayed single to help kill as many enemies as they could (most notably SAE and IE) while the others paired up for safety. TT and PP were my core frontal offensive with PP armed to the death with Nosferatus while Athena and Drohn Galeforced their way around the right to come at Grima from the side. The others mostly focused on keeping enemies off of the kids since I couldn't heal them well. A Drohn/Athena pair-up took out Grima in a single round thanks to a lucky Aether.

So, yeah, definitely much easier than before. Still needed some thinking, but we've got a very strong team now, even without grinding further for new skills and more stats.

Speaking of which, sorry for not having full levels available. My husband is actually using the 3DS right now and since I'm already taking up the PC, I didn't want to steal it from him. :p I know Drohn got Defender which means he's at least Lv. 5, but the rest I have no clue except that there were no new skills gained.

Next chapter will be IR. Seems fitting that Naga would give them some kind of reward for helping them out and this works out well. Afterwards we'll probably do Summer Scramble to round up the rest of our Outrealms journeys and then start working our way through the final Paralogues.

Sure, I'll try and remember to do that when I start up next.

EDIT: Done!

Last edited:
DLC: Infinite Regalia

<Drohn> So, this is the place Naga sent us to, eh?
<Athena> It looks pretty... dilapidated.
<TT> Dilapidated places always have the best treasure, though! This ought to be a gold mine.
<Athena> Well, I guess if anyone would know, it would be you.
<Mus> HEY GUYS.
<Bovis> SUP?
<Tigris> HAVE YOU COME TO STEAL OUR TREASURES :|
<Drohn> Whoa, guys, can you turn down the all caps for a moment?
<Lepus> NO.
<Draco> WE ARE THE DEADLORDS.
<Anguilla> TALKING IN ALL CAPS IS JUST AS MUCH A PART OF OUR JOB AS GUARDING THIS AWESOME TREASURE IS.
<Drohn> You're... dead lords?
<Equus> NO, DEADLORDS, ALL ONE WORD.
<Ovis> WE ARE THE BODIES OF FALLEN WARRIORS GIVEN PURPOSE
<Simia> THAT PURPOSE BEING THE GUARDING OF THIS SWEET LOOT.
<Drohn> Fallen warriors? You look pretty hale and healthy to me.
<Gallus> WELL WE WOULDN'T BE VERY GOOD GUARDS IF WE WERE LEVEL ONE WEAKLINGS, WOULD WE?
<Drohn> I guess not.
<IE> Psst, father. One of the Deadlords has the Brand. I saw it. Was he of the exalted bloodline, then?
<CANIS> SO, HAVE YOU COME FOR THE TREAUSRE THEN?
<Drohn> Well, yes, Naga said we could--
<Porcus> THEN WE MUST FIGHT.
<Mus> PREPARE YOUR WEAPONS.
<SAE> This is weeeeird. They don't smell like enemies at all. :\ What have you done to my dragonkin sense of smell?​

Without bothering to answer anything, the Deadlords ran back into the ruins, positioning themselves throughout a series of rooms. While they had been talking to us, a few other Outrealms thieves had also snuck in and were working their way towards the treasure. It looked liek we would have to beat the Deadlords and get to the treasure chests before the thieves did in order to get what we came here for.

There were three main passageways, so I split us up into three groups. TT, Palutena, Cinesra, and Light took the left; IE, SAE, Celever, and Keeper took the right; and PMJ, Drac, Drohn, and I took the center paths. The Deadlords were indeed very strong with a wide selections of skills and armed with powerful weapons, so it took careful planning to counter them and make our way through. TT and Palutena focused on moving through as fast as possible to get the chests opened. I made sure PMJ knew that she was now in charge of keeping our party healed, and she grumbled but reluctantly took a Physic staff with her. The rest of us just focused on clearing through the enemies as quickly as possible to beat the thieves.

Eventually we made our way down to the end and TT started opening chests while the rest of us stood guard. Inside three chests were a heavy thunder tome, Mjönir; a powerful Goddess Staff, and the holy blade known as Mystletainn. Not bad!

<Mus> IMPRESSIVE.
<Bovis> MOST IMPRESSIVE.
<Tigris> WE SHALL NOW PAY YOU HOMAGE.
<Drohn> Uh... I don't really think that's necessary. We kind of need to get back to what we were doing anyway.
<Lepus> OH, OKAY.
<Draco> I'M SURE IT IS A NOBLE QUEST.
<Anguilla> WILL YOU COME BACK TO VISIT US AGAIN?
<Equus> WE WILL EVEN REFILL THE CHESTS WITH MORE TREASURE IF YOU LIKE.
<Drohn> What, are you guys lonely down here or something?
<Ovis> OF COURSE NOT.
<Simia> THAT WOULD BE SILLY.
<Drohn> Well, if we're back in the Outrealms again, we'll be sure to pop by and chat.
<Gallus> THIS WOULD PLEASE US.
<Canis> LET US GIVE YOU A PARTING GIFT.
<Drohn> Oh, hey, this is one of the trading cards that belongs to Old Hubba. Eldigan, eh? That must be where you guys got Mystletainn from, if I'm remembering my Jugdrali history right.
<Porcus> AND TAKE THIS TOO.
<Drohn> What is it?
<Mus> THIS SILVER CARD ALLOWS YOU TO BUY FROM SHOPS AT LOWER PRICES.
<Gallus> THAT IS CORRECT. THE SAME QUALITY ITEMS AT NEW LOW, LOW PRICES.
<Athena> Huh, I wonder if that one's related to Anna...
<Drohn> Well, thanks for the gifts guys. Take care!​

Current Team:

Drohn: Lv. 9 Paladin

Athena: Lv. 5 Grandmaster

Cinesra: Lv. 3 Sniper

Professor Light: Lv. 6 Dark Flyer
Skills: Res+2, Demoiselle, Dual Support+, Rally Speed, Rally Movement, (Rally Resistance)

TwistedTurtwig: Lv. 8 Assassin
Skills: Mov+1, Lucky Seven, Acrobat, Swordfaire, Lethality, (Locktouch), (Astra)

Celever: Lv. 9 Manakete

GM DracLord: Lv. 6 Berserker
Skills: Armsthrift, Patience, Sol, Axebreaker, Wrath, (Rally Strength)

Professor Palutena: Lv. 9 Sorcerer

PMJ: Lv. 12 Bride

Keeper of Night: Lv. 26 Dread Fighter

Ice Espeon: Lv. 7 Great Lord

SylveonsAndEspurrs: Lv. 3 Manakete

Decisions, Decisions:

Paralogues/DLC Chapters:
Summer Scramble is coming up.

• Drohn/Athena
  • Cinesra/TT
  • TT/Athena
  • Palutena/Athena
  • Keeper/TT

Player Notes:

And so we come across the Deadlords again in IR. There aren't too many times when we see enemies with buttloads of skills in Normal mode, but this is one of them. The only one that presents any kind of difficulty, however, is Tigris who comes with Counter. There was a Draco with an Astra bow that activated on Celever, but each hit only did 2 damage, so meh. :U Mostly the strategy in this level involved a lot of WTA manipulation, as well as super-effective damage, to make sure that we didn't get wrecked by the powerful weapons these guys wield. Light got hurt the first with a few lucky shots, so I ended up just swapping over and leaving Cinesra in front (since he dodges like a beast). PMJ also did an emergency heal on Drohn, though a lucky Aether brought him back to full the next round anyway. PMJ's low Magic makes her a poor healer, but it's better than nothing.

The nice thing about these guys is that they give pretty good stats. I also fought a couple Risen encounters as well, one that was a Merchant protecting level and one that was a double level. Each one gave us a free Brave weapon, and we also bought an Arms Scroll from that Merchant which is how PMJ was able to get up to C Staves in the first place. Anyway, all this leveling means that we're starting to get a few more capped stats now. Drac's capped Skl and HP; Gaius Str, Skl, and Spd; PMJ Str; IE Skl; Athena Str and Spd; Keeper Skl; Celever HP; and good old SAE now has everything capped except Str. Oddly enough, she's pretty far away from the max there (5 points) probably because her Str dropped while she was in Sorcerer.

Getting the Goddess Staff was kind of disappointing since it's the only IR weapons obtainable that we can't actually use (unless I feel like grinding PMJ up to A Staves... which I don't >_>) so meh. :U Mystletainn is also not as great since it gives Skl and all of our swordsmen already have good Skl. Mjölnir also gives Skl, but it's also got a really nice Might, so that's the best of the bunch I think. :U

Next up is Summer Scramble. I might try and sneak that one in on Sunday, but otherwise it'll be Monday, then we start on the SpotPass Paralogues. I'll be away on vacation the following Friday-Monday, so things will slow down a bit then. Regardless, looks like we're still aiming for an end time somewhere that last week of May.

DLC: Summer Scramble

WARNING: Contains highly dangerous images of anime people in swimsuits. You have been duly warned.

<Drohn> Alright, so, we all got ready with our final classes and weapons, killed a bunch of Risen from all across the Outrealms, fulfilled our promise to Outrealms Naga and helepd to bring down the other-world Grima, and also helped ourselves to some sweet loot from a dungeon protected by a bunch of lonely dead guys... so I guess now it's time to head back to our world.
<Anna> Aww, so soon?
<Drohn> Ack! Where did you come from?
<Anna> The Hotrealm! That's the name of our beach resort, the nicest beach you'll find in any world. I'm so glad you made it! ^_^
<Drohn> ... why are you in your underwear?
<Anna> What, have you never seen a bikini before?
<Drohn> Well, we don't exactly have nice beaches in Ylisse...
<Anna> All the more reason for you to stay and relax for a bit before you leave!
<Athena> It would be nice to relax and take a little break before we get back to the fighting.
<Light> Yes, I'm afraid I'm getting dreadfully calloused from all this fighting and would welcome a nice, relaxing spa day or three.
<Anna> We'd be happy to have you! You guys are pretty famous around here, after all, with all the work you've done to help protect us. Come, spend a day with us totally on the house!
<Palutena> Woohoo! I'm going to go change~ *runs off*
<TT> I'll, uh, go keep an eye on her while she's changing. >_> *casually saunters off*
<Anna> But, really, I'm super happy to have you here. You guys are celebrities!
<Drohn> Wait, really?
<Anna> Yep! We even took a vote on which of you we liked the best.
<Drohn> ... go on. >_>
<Anna> Of course, we love all of you, just some more than others. And you, Drohn, were head of the list!
<Drohn> Oh, nice! :D
<Anna> I have a special present for you as your prize. *wink* So come visit me over in the changing room for your prize when you have a moment. The other winners were TT and Palutena, so you'll have to let them know they ca... oh, look, here comes TT back now!
<TT> Hey, chief, the beach is full of brigands!
<Drohn> Ohgod, really? facepalm.jpg
<Athena> We better run off and take care of this.
<Anna> Oooh, are you guys going to fight? I wish I'd known sooner, I could have charged admission...​

We all ran up to the beach and quickly prepared for battle. Palutena had already changed into her swimsuit but ran forward ready for battle. And, to be honest, it wasn't as if she was dressed much more skimpily than she was typically anyway... Most of us ran into battle right away, but Drohn was intrigued by the prize that Anna had mentioned. I love the man, but he's a sucker for surprises. Once he saw that we had the brigands held down, he rushed over to the changing room to see Anna.

<Drohn> So... I heard you have a prize for me? :3
<Anna> Yep! I had this swimsuit special made, just for you!
<Drohn> ... you made me underwear with the Brand of the Exalt on it? o_o;
<Anna> It's not underwear! Just go try it on for me, okay?
<Drohn> Fiiiine. >.> *boink*
summer-scramble-chrom.png

<Drohn> D-Do I look okay?
<Anna> *whistle* Let's just say the Brand really brings out your "royal" "attributes". *wink*
<Drohn> >_>
<Anna> Now, get out there and waste some brigands!
<Drohn> WHAT?! I can't go fighting in this! I'm not sure which would be worse--the stabbing or the laughing.
<Anna> Awww... :< Fine, you can go change now.
<Drohn> The breeze did feel nice and pleasant, though...​

The Brigands were actually a fairly easy bunch to kill after all the training we've been through, so I didn't begrudge Chrom taking a bit of a break. I also stayed mostly out of the actions watching everyone else, which is how I happened to notice...

<Athena> Oi, Palutena, is there a reason you keep staring at me?
<Palutena> Oh, hi Athena. What do you think of my swimsuit? ^_^
<Athena> It's, uh, nice I guess...
<Palutena> Would you mind rubbing some oil on me? I'd hate to get sunburned out here.
<Athena> If you don't want to get sunburned, why don't you change out of those clothes?
<Palutena> No way! It's much too hot here to fight in anything stifling. I'm surprised you're not sweating your ass off in that giant coat of yours.
<Athena> Well, uh.... have you gone to see Anna yet? She said you were voted the most popular lady of our group and had a special prize for you!
<Palutena> Oooh, sweet, prize! :D *runs off*
<Athena> *phew* That's one awkward request handled... now let's see how the rest of the battle is going.... TT? Why are you standing around collecting seashells?!
<TT> Who, me? Man, these guys are really beautiful! I could sell these for some big bucks back in Ylisse.
<Athena> The rest of us are fighting Brigands and you're picking up shells to sell?
<TT> Well, I'm also, uh, scouting out enemy positions. >_> <_<
<Athena> *taps foot*
<TT> Oh, come on, Athena. :< These guys are super easy anyway. You could probably take them all out yourself if you wanted to.
<Athena> Fine, whatever... *sigh* You may as well go off and visit Anna for your prize, too; it's not like you're doing anything more useful out here...
<TT> I get a prize? :O
<Athena> Yeah, you were voted one of the most popular members of our group by the Outrealms, so Anna has a prize for you. Looks like Palutena is getting hers now, you can probably gets yours once she's done.
<TT> Sweet, free stuff! :D *runs off*
<Athena> ... maybe I'm just jealous because I didn't win... ._.;
<Palutena> I heard you had a prize for me, Anna? ^_^
<Anna> I do indeed! It's... a new swimsuit!
<Palutena> Oooh, this one looks even skimpier than my old one. I bet Athena will love it. *runs off to change*
<Anna> Well, what do you think?
summer-scramble-tharja.png

<Palutena> I think it's a bit too... tight. *sproing*
<Anna> You look awesome, Palutena! Most women would kill for that body.
<Palutena> Thanks, so did I. I don't think I can go fight in this though...
<Anna> Really? I think you'd be killer. And I bet Athena would love it too!
<Palutena> I think my old swimsuit was good enough, and a bit less constricting.
<Anna> Sorry for the size issues. You've got a bit more, uh, femininity than I'd thought. :<
<TT> Hellooo? I'm here to collect my prize?
<Anna> Sure, come in! Palutena was just leaving.
<Palutena> Enjoy your prize, dear. I can't wait to see you in it. *wink*
<TT> So, what's the prize?
<Palutena> This awesome commemorative swimsuit!
<TT> You want me to wear... this? It's a bit too conspicuous for my tastes.
<Anna> What if I through in a box of the Hotrealm's candy to sweeten the deal?
<TT> Sold.
<Anna> Into the changing room with you!
<TT> Oh, geez, what did I get myself into.... *wobble*
summer-scramble-gaius.png

<Anna> Wow, hello hunk. Those sweets on your trunks just scream, "Unwrap me!"
<TT> Where am I supposed to hide my sweets in this? :< I'm used to having a bunch of secret pockets...
<Anna> Well, just promise you won't get too creative with your hidey holes, okay?
<TT> Look, you got me to wear it, so that's the deal, right? I can change back now?
<Anna> Awww, fine. Here's my end of the deal... :<​

Drohn was riding his horse along the beach, running off to catch far off enemies. Closer to home, SAE and Keeper were spending some quality time together out of the sun. Light took Cinesra out for a ride on her Pegasus over the waves. The others were all slowly making their way through the sand, picking up treasures and killing enemies almost leisurely.

<Palutena> Athena, I'm baaack~
<Athena> *wince* You still want me to rub oil on you?
<Palutena> Of course! It's for my own safety, after all.
<Athena> Look, I'm sorry, but I just don't have the time for it. We're in the middle of a battle here! Even if it is a lazy one.
<Palutena> Awww. You never want to spend time with me, Athena. :<
<Athena> Look, I'll be happy to hang out with you later, but after the battle is done, okay?
<Palutena> And you'll rub oil on me?
<Athena> All over.
<Palutena> Deal! *runs off*
<Athena> Wow, I've never seen her so anxious to fight before...​

Within moments, Palutena was running off to slaughter enemies. Somehow I'd managed to unintentionally inspire her. Go figure. TT was just coming out of the changing hut when he bumped into Keeper.

<Keeper> Wow, you've really got a lot of tasty sweets, don't you TT?
<TT> Hey, hey, look don't touch, pal. These are allll mine.
<Keeper> Don't worry, I don't want to eat any, I'm happy just looking. We didn't exactly get a lot of sweet things in Plegia>
<TT> Really?! D:
<Keeper> Yep. The soil isn't exactly great there with all the sand and swamps and all, so we're much more focused on making regular food for, you know, living and stuff. It's so fun to look at all the sweets you have!
<TT> Well, since you're such a connoisseur... let me show you my ultimate favourite piece.
<Keeper> :O
<TT> Tada! This is a sweet black bean bun from Valm. I've had dozens of the things, and each one's been better than the last. They're full bodied and smooth, with a nutty sweetness that lingers on the tongue. Texture is medium firm, with a pillowry bite that melts in the mouth. Very well balanced. See the subtle earth tones of the dough and how they complement the filling? These sweet cakes are the work of a master—the result of YEARS of dedication. In fact, it's fair to say they represent the very pinnacle of the confectioner's art!
<Keeper> Wow, anything that has beans in it and still looks that good MUST be special! Thanks for sharing. ^_^
<TT> I'm surprised you're so interested, honestly.
<Keeper> In fact, I have a present I want to share with you!
<TT> Oh?
<Keeper> Since you love sweets so much, I thought you might like to try this rare treat!
<TT> What is it? A cake from your Plegian homeland?
<Keeper> Yeah...something like that! They're baked in special ceremonies as offerings to Grima. Never eaten one myself, but as you're the expert, I figured you'd like to try it!
<TT> Crivens, Junior, was this baked in the fires of hell? It reeks of sulfur, and there's an evil, black miasma oozing from it... It...it's like something that fell off one of those walking corpses...
<Keeper> Nya ha ha! You really do know your sweets. That's EXACTLY what it's like! Sooo...are you gonna take a bite or what? First time for everything, right?
<TT> You know, actually, there are these shells over here that I was collecting to sell for more army funds, so, uh, I better get back to that. Important work, you know. *runs*
<Athena> TT!
<TT> Yes?
<Athena> Is it really true that you're collecting those shells to sell for army funds?
<TT> Well, it was going to be a secret, but yeah.
<Athena> I'm sorry I was so pissed at you over that earlier, then. I thought you were just selling them for more sweets.
<TT> No need for apologies. If I wanted your gratitude I would have just told you what I was doing in the first place.
<Athena> Well, take these coconut brittles anyway as a reward.
<TT> Yay! Best tactician ever~ <3​

By the time TT was gone and I looked back around, it seemed like all the Brigands were gone. Had Palutena really killed them all so quickly? Anna thanked us profusely and invited us to spend the night at the resort. I kept my word to Palutena and helped oil her skin while all the guys watched sneakily out of the corners of their eyes. Most of us were still uncomfortable in the bathing outfits available, but we relaxed and had fun regardless, playing on the beach and in the waves. All in all, it was a good way to spend our last night in the Outrealms before heading back to our own world and its perils.

Current Team:

Drohn: Lv. 9 Paladin

Cinesra: Lv. 3 Sniper

Professor Light: Lv. 7 Dark Flyer
Skills: Res+2, Demoiselle, Dual Support+, Rally Speed, Rally Movement, (Rally Resistance)

TwistedTurtwig: Lv. 9 Assassin
Skills: Mov+1, Lucky Seven, Acrobat, Swordfaire, Lethality, (Locktouch), (Astra)

Celever: Lv. 10 Manakete

Professor Palutena: Lv. 10 Sorcerer

Skills: Anathema, Lifetaker, Resistance+10, Aggressor, Slow Burn, (Hex)

Decisions, Decisions:

Paralogues/DLC Chapters:
SpotPass Paralogues 18-23 are next!

Player Notes:

Not a lot of leveling this chapter since these enemies were all very low leveled. Instead I mostly focused on hitting the tiles. In fact, I'm pretty sure I got more EXP from the shiny tiles than from killing enemies. Despite the plot, it was actually Light who did a lot of the killing since I kept TT, PP, and Athena up near the top for their scene and discussions and the others have a hard time getting around in the sand. :U

With this, the Outrealms section comes to a close, and now I get to find narrative justification to complete all of the SpotPass Paralogues before going to defeat Grima. Woohoo! \o/

Looks like we're still on track to finish the playthrough up before May ends, though I may start doing multiple chapters a day since I'm getting anxious for the end. x3

Otherwise, not really much else to say for this one. Hope you guys enjoyed it!

<Keeper> Wow, you've really got a lot of tasty sweets, don't you TT?
<TT> Hey, hey, look don't touch, pal. These are allll mine.
<Keeper> Don't worry, I don't want to eat any, I'm happy just looking.
Unrealistic 0/10

This is a playthrough that I'm doing of Fire Emblem: Awakening! :D It's almost done now, but you can see the premise in the OP and read the chapters as I play through the game featuring various PokéBeach members as characters, and a bit of a sillification of the story, of course. :p

Paralogue 18: Ohhey, it's this guy

After a fun night of lounging on the beach, we packed our stuff up and prepared to head back to our world early the next morning. Enough breaks; it was time to get done what needed to be finished. You know, killing a giant god dragon and all that fun stuff. We said our farewells to Anna and made our way to the Outrealms Gate. Once there, it was back in a ship off to the volcano island towards Grima.

<TT> Ohshi-
<Drohn> What, is there a problem?
<TT> Look off to the port side there, you see those ships?
<Cinesra> Oh my, I recognize that flag; it's the Southron Sea Kings!
<Drohn> Someone I should know?
<PMJ> They're pirates. They've taken control of much of the southern seas, causing huge problems for merchants and other sailing vessels. This island must be their hideout.
<Drohn> Sounds like we need to teach them a lesson, then!
<Athena> Drohn, shouldn't we move on and take care of Grima first?
<Drohn> If we did this chapter after the final battle, it wouldn't be a proper sidequest then, would it?
<Athena> I guess it would be, like, an after-quest or something.
<Drohn> And I just can't allow that. Everyone, grab your weapons! We're going to go ashore and teach these pirates a lesson.​

The captain was understandably nervous to dock his ship near a bunch of bloodthirsty pirates, so we left him out at sea and took a smaller vessel to the island where the pirates were encamped. We went ashore south of their location to creep up on them as a surprise. Unfortunately, we were the surprised ones when we recognized an old friend among the pirates: "Heavenly" "King" Spoon himself. He must have somehow survived and got ensnared in this merry band. Drohn and I rode forward to confront him, but before I could pull out my magic tome and blast him to smithereens, Drohn stayed my hand and offered to parlay with him.

<Drohn> It's the Mad King!
<HS> No kings here, just maggots.
<Drohn> What the hell, man? How are you alive?
<HS> Alive? No, Drohn. This is not living... You killed me once, dear prince. Now I would beg you do so again. My life is over, but my body refuses to accept it.
<Drohn> Wow, you managed to cling onto life only to survive as an emo. :\
<HS> Tear out everything that makes a man, and all you're left with is a husk. No throne. No gold. No men... I scrub chamber pots for brigands. Ah, how the mighty have fallen...
<Drohn> Ironic that you, of all people, are finally learning about long falls.
<HS> *chuckle* Good one.
<Drohn> You know... as soon as I saw you here, I was ready to kill you, but...
<HS> But what? I would welcome death. Go ahead and skewer me!
<Drohn> You're not even worth killing. Not like this. Your death would hold no meaning at all.
<HS> *rolls eyes* How sentimental. What, I suppose you want me to fight for you?
<Drohn> Actually, yes. I dunno if you've noticed, but your successor resurrected an evil dragon god and is planning to destroy teh world.
<HS> Lovely.
<Drohn> Either we end Grima, or Grima ends us. And that includes your Plegian citizens. If you would throw your life away, throw it at Grima! Die with sword in hand, not begging like some craven rat with its foot in a trap! You were a king once. Now suck up your self-pity, and die for your people!
<HS> Well, I'd hate to waste that cute little speech of yours. Dragons, gods...throw me at what you will.
<Drohn> Great! Glad to have you aboard. Now, if you don't mind, my people and I are going to run around and slaughter your previous employers.
<HS> Go right ahead. *bows* They're assholes anyway.​

Making good on Drohn's word, we did, indeed run through the rest of the pirates, killing them all and freeing the village they'd taken over as their headquarters. With the southern seas freed from tyranny, we boarded the ship again, one passenger heavier, and continued on our way towards Grima.

<Drohn> No, Athena, I don't think we're going to head towards Grima yet.
<Athena> ... we're not?
<Drohn> I bet there's a bunch of final sidequests we could do before we take down Grima. You know, recruit powerful warriors, get some stronger weapons...
<Athena> But we've already trained! We got strong weapons from the Outrealms!
<Drohn> I just feel there's something... more out there for me. Besides, Naga told us we had a few days before we really need to take out Grima. A little bit of sidequesting won't hurt, will it?
<Athena> *sigh*
<Drohn> Pretty please? With sugar on top?
<Athena> Alright, fine, you get your sidequests.
<Drohn> YAY!​

As I was saying... With the southern seas freed from tyranny, we boarded the ship again, one passenger heavier, and continued on our way towards... more sidequests.

Current Team:

Drohn: Lv. 11 Paladin

Cinesra: Lv. 4 Sniper

Professor Light: Lv. 9 Dark Flyer

Celever: Lv. 12 Manakete

Professor Palutena: Lv. 11 Sorcerer

Decisions, Decisions:

Paralogues/DLC Chapters:
SpotPass Paralogues 19-23 are next!

Player Notes:

With our very first SpotPass Paralogue we recruit an old friend, none other than the previous King of Plegia, who miraculously survived... somehow, and ended up working for a bunch of pirates... somehow. And then we recruit him to fight on our side because wynaut.jpg. Welcome back Heavenly Spoon! And this isn't even the least sensible of the Paralogues!

The first time I played this level I had a kind of hard time because you need to talk to Gangrel three times before he recruits, and you have to not kill him before then. Of course, you can hack this pretty easily by pairing Chrom up with a Galeforce user, and then have a Rescue Staff wielder and Dancer!Olivia nearby so it can all get done in one turn. Without Olivia, it took me two turns. I did give PMJ a Rescue staff, but I just had Drohn keep his Falchion equipped so that Spoon would attack from range with his Levin Sword and not kill himself.

In terms of characters, I'm mostly focusing on leveling up those who can still earn more skills, with a priority on Light for the deliciousness that is Galeforce. This means Cinesra isn't getting much in the way of leveling, though; I might pair him up with Athena and give someone else to Light for the easier remaining paralogues.

Paralogue 19: Ohhey, it's that other guy

Drohn was bound and determined to complete some more sidequests, but he didn't really know where to start. We had a brainstorming session on the deck of the ship, and a few ideas were bantered around, though nothing particularly useful or challenging was suggested. Eventually the captain of the ship spoke up and told us about a rumour that he heard about a particularly strong band of Risen terrorizing the northern areas of Valm and that was good enough for Drohn. We sailed south of the tip of Valm and worked our way north until we got to the right area.

<Palutena> I can tell we're getting close now...
<Drohn> How?
<Palutena> All that delicious dark energy, of course. I can smell it on the wind.
<Drohn> Riiiiight.
<Cinesra> I can see them now! Let my eyes guide us to shore.
<Drohn> Alright, everyone. Grab your weapons and load up the ship. We've got a nice battle ahead of us!
<Celever> But it's starting to rain! Shouldn't we wait until later? :<
<Drohn> Nope! Rain will just make the battle more exciting!
<Everyone> :\​

Soon, we were braving the storm in a rowboat heading towards the coast. We were all soaked to the skin by the time we made it to land, but the Risen were close, so we had no time to start and dry ourselves. Cinesra led the way through the forest and up into an open graveyard at the edge of a towering cliff. There, surrounded by Risen as if they were bodyguards, was a man we never expected to see again.

<Athena> ... DNA?
<PMJ> Huh, I thought he had left for good, go figure.
<Drohn> Well, I did kind of, you know, stab him a lot.
<HS> Yeah, well, you saw how well that worked with me.
<Drohn> Point. >_> Hey, I wonder if that means I can recruit him to our side, too.
<Athena> I dunno, he's not really the... talky type.
<Drohn> Well, let me give if a chance at least before we kill him, alright?​

We all agreed to give Drohn his shot to recruit DNA. After all, he could be a good asset in our efforts against Grima, and that was kind of his whole deal in the first place. We paired up and fanned out to clear out as many of the Risen as we could, and quickly. They were strong, much stronger than any of the others we fought in this world, but the Risen we'd fought saving the kids were even stronger and gave us good experience to be prepared against these ones. It was creepy fighting in a graveyard during a violent storm, though, i'll admit. >_> Eventually, we cleared away most of the stragglers and Drohn was able to ride forward to DNA.

<Drohn> Yo, DNA.
<DNA> 'Sup?
<Drohn> So, uh, I guess you managed to survive those stabs I gave you, eh?
<DNA> Not really, no.
<Drohn> o_o?
<DNA> I'm not really alive anymore, but I guess I'm not dead either. Kind of a weird purgatory thing. I think that's why the Risen like me so much.
<Drohn> Oh, well, uh, that's strange.
<DNA> Totes. So, we gonna fight or what?
<Drohn> Well, uh, I was actually hoping you'd come with us to fight against Grima.
<DNA> Why would I want to fight some smelly old dragon when I can fight you? Hell, if I win, I might get to die for real. Or be fully alive again. Or something. Anyway, I like fighting you.
<Drohn> Well, okay, let's fight. But if I win and you're still, uh, not-dead, will you join us?
<DNA> Maybe.
<Drohn> Okay, good enough. *stab*
<Light> *magic*
<DNA> Ow, hey!
<Drohn> I set up the attack while you were talking. Serves you right for blabbing your mouth off.
<DNA> Jeez, that stings. I guess being undead or whatever doesn't mean that you don't feel pain.
<Drohn> So, you gonna join us now?
<DNA> *sigh*
<Drohn> Oh, come on. You'd be stronger in a group than you are on your own anyway. That's how we can beat you so easily.
<DNA> Alright, fiiiine. You can take me along on your stupid quest to kill the dragon. Happy now?
<Everyone> Yay! \o/
<DNA> *grumble*​

Current Team:

Drohn: Lv. 12 Paladin

Athena: Lv. 6 Grandmaster

Cinesra: Lv. 5 Sniper
Skills: Skill+2, Rally Skill, Bowbreaker, Deliverer, Hit+20, (Prescience)

Professor Light: Lv. 10 Dark Flyer

Celever: Lv. 14 Manakete

GM DracLord: Lv. 7 Berserker

Ice Espeon: Lv. 9 Great Lord

Decisions, Decisions:

Paralogues/DLC Chapters:
SpotPass Paralogues 20-23 are next!

Player Notes:

Another SpotPass level, another old friend returns. Welcome back DNA! He has a unique class, Conqueror, that is basically like a Great Knight with a unique skill, and he also carries a weapon that only he can use.

This level is a fairly easy and boring one. I did swap around some pairings to spread the exp around a bit, getting Cinesra up to 5. Otherwise, pair up, spread out, and kill like usual. The trick to recruiting DNA in this one is to defeat him with Drohn, which is actually fairly easy by just luring him forward and then ORKOing him.

Coming up next... my least favourite level in this entire game and the one I wish didn't even exist.

Paralogue 20: >_<

While we were busy killing Risen, our ship captain was inquiring around to see if he could find any more sidequests for us...

<Capn> Good news, everybody! I found a new sidequest for you all.
<Drohn> Yay!
<Athena> Dammit, I was hoping we were done. >_>
<Drohn> So, where are we off to?
<Capn> There's an island south of Plegia where a bunch of Grimleal are kidnapping women for some kind of nefarious purposes.
<Drohn> Killing religious fanatics is just up my alley. Let's go!​

And so we made our way back down south and across the seas to the island the Capn had heard of. Nearby villagers gave us as much information as they could, and also told us to inquire for more information from a woman who had been a kidnapping target but had managed to escape. We went to find her, and...

<Drohn> VESPERIA?!
<Everyone> :O!
<Vesperia> ...
<Athena> facepalm.jpg
<Drohn> Can it really be you?
<Vesperia> ...
<Drohn> I can't believe you survived! This is so amazing!!!! :D :D :D :D :D
<Vesperia> ...
<Athena> Look, no, I'm sorry, this is just BS.
<Drohn> What do you mean? :<
<Athena> I just can't believe this at all. There's no way that Spoon wouldn't have gathered up her body. He even told us he displayed her corpse! And even if by some miracle she did manage to survive the fall, she would have had massive injuries requiring severe medical treatment, and given how incredibly famous she became in both Ylisse and Plegia, she would have had to have been recognized, and just.... ARGH THIS IS SO HORRIBLE WHY ARE WE HERE.
<Drohn> Well... I do think you have some points, but we can't just ignore her, can we? I mean, look at that cute face.
<Vesperia> ... ^_^
<Athena> Fiiiiiiine. You're just lucky I'm a sucker for recruitable characters. :| Now, is there someone around that I can punch in the face to relieve my anger and disappointment?
<Drac> Drac sees a bunch of badguys over this way, yes? Perhaps Grimleal?
<Athena> Good. Let's go kill them for bringing us here in the first place.​

For a chance of pace, I was the one leading the battle this time, eager to kill as many stupid kidnapping bandits as I could and get us out of this island before anything even more terrible and stupid and ridiculous happened. I sent TT, PP, IE, SAE, Keeper, and Celever around the far side of the mountain while I led the rest of us on a charge to the right. Vesperia just sat around and smiled.

<Drohn> Wow, the enemies are all gone already. I never expected you to be so bloodthirsty, Athena!
<Athena> Let's just get out of here as quickly as we can and move onto the next sidequest, alright?
<Drohn> We're bringing Vesperia though, right?
<Athena> Yes, your stupid plot hole sister can come with us, so long as she stays in the boat and doesn't say anything or ever appear in this playthrough again.
<Vesperia> ... ^_^
<Drohn> I don't think you have much to worry about on the talking front...
<Athena> Good, then let's go.
<Villager> Hey, we didn't even get a chance to thank you! ... and they're already gone.​

Current Team:

Drohn: Lv. 12 Paladin

Athena: Lv. 7 Grandmaster

Cinesra: Lv. 7 Sniper
Skills: Skill+2, Rally Skill, Bowbreaker, Deliverer, Hit+20, (Prescience)

Professor Light: Lv. 11 Dark Flyer

TwistedTurtwig: Lv. 10 Assassin

Celever: Lv. 15 Manakete

GM DracLord: Lv. 8 Berserker

PMJ: Lv. 13 Bride

Ice Espeon: Lv. 10 Great Lord

Decisions, Decisions:

Paralogues/DLC Chapters:
SpotPass Paralogues 21-23 are next!

Player Notes:

This level is just the worst. I hate hate hate the fact that they brought back Emmeryn and in such a dumb ass stupid way, too. In addition to the plot-related objections I voiced in-character, it doesn't make any sense for the narrative as a whole, either, completely ruining the entire point of Emmeryn and her sacrifice in the first place, and then making her a character that can fight in combat because of course the "pacifist to a fault" Emmeryn is so willing to turn her back on the ideals that give her her entire characterization just for the sake of having another playable character. JUST SO AWFUL. If they really wanted to bring her back, they should have done it as an Outrealms "character from a different universe" thing. At least then you can have her as a playable character, and also make changes to her personality to make it reasonable that she would be willing to fight in the first place, such as her coming from a world where she and Chrom swapped roles and he was the pacifist one and she the militant.

Man, I all promised myself I wouldn't rant about this chapter but I kind of did anyway. At least it's a short rant. :\

Anyway, vacation coming up so you probably won't get another chapter until Tuesday. So you can just have fun staring at this terrible abomination of a chapter in the meantime.

Back