February's English Set: 'Team Up!'

DuoForce

Semi-Ace Trainer
Out of curiosity, why did you think it was fake? They've been reporting about it since its reveal this past summer.
I've been out of the loop with TCG News for a while, this is like the first GX Card I've seen that is not illustrated by 5ban Graphics. The attacks looked insane and too OP to be real so I dismissed it as fake. But now I (only) play the TCG Game (Online) So I'm trying to get back into the loop

VuDu-JuJu

Intergalactic Trainer/Hitchhiker
I've been out of the loop with TCG News for a while, this is like the first GX Card I've seen that is not illustrated by 5ban Graphics. The attacks looked insane and too OP to be real so I dismissed it as fake. But now I (only) play the TCG Game (Online) So I'm trying to get back into the loop
I gotcha. Was honestly curious, wasn't trying to imply anything about your attention span lol.
I like that we're getting new artists for the GX cards. As an art lover I love having cards with tons of different art styles.
Also can we talk about how cool it is that the Pokemon website will let you search for cards done by a specific artist?

MilesEX

Aspiring Trainer
1. Incineroar GX
2. Hoopa GX
3. Ampharos GX
4. Cobalion GX
5. Lycanroc GX.

If there is only one more surely it'll be in Ultra Shiny? We should find out soon!

1. Pikachu & Zekrom GX
2. Gengar & Mimikyu GX?
3. Greninja & Zoroark GX?
4. Buzzwole & Pheramosa GX?
5. Towering Splash? (Hoping for superior type water here :p)

I think Eevee and Snorlax GX will be seperate but who knows.

ronangorski

Aspiring Trainer
Hoopa GX; Incenoroar GX; Cobalion GX; Ampharos GX; Lycanroc GX, only one missing.
Black Market Prism; Tapu Koko Prism, Wonder Labirint Prism, one more..

Duo

RIP Nessa 2023
Can we get a Jessie & James Prism Star Supporter to celebrate the best Team Up pairing in Pokemon history?

The Almighty Bidoof

Just your everyday MtF trans Bidoof worshipper
Wow.... we already know 2/3 of the GXs and prisms before the previous set even released

Also, it seems like Tag Bolt will EXCLUSIVELY feature Tag Teams and no regular GX. Considering that Ultra Shiny probably has another hidden GX or this set features Alolan Marowak-GX or Mr. Mime-GX (odds) and I doubt Tag Bolt will feature 7 GXs in total. So this may be the last set with regular GXs I'm also scared that this set will have 90 SRs due to Ultra Shiny

Last edited:

cardgjammer

Aspiring Trainer
Hoopa GX; Incenoroar GX; Cobalion GX; Ampharos GX; Lycanroc GX, only one missing.
Black Market Prism; Tapu Koko Prism, Wonder Labirint Prism, one more..

Is the sixth and last missing regular GX an Alolan Marowak-GX whose original edition is in Japanese as one out of seven possible Japanese gym promos given out to participants in Japanese card game tourneys dated within the period starting last month(September) and ending next month(November)?

Timmony_tcg

Aspiring Trainer
1. Incineroar GX
2. Hoopa GX
3. Ampharos GX
4. Cobalion GX
5. Lycanroc GX.

If there is only one more surely it'll be in Ultra Shiny? We should find out soon!

1. Pikachu & Zekrom GX
2. Gengar & Mimikyu GX?
3. Greninja & Zoroark GX?
4. Buzzwole & Pheramosa GX?
5. Towering Splash? (Hoping for superior type water here :p)

I think Eevee and Snorlax GX will be seperate but who knows.
Greninja & Zoroark will be in Night Unison, and Buzzwole & Pheromosa will be in Full Metal Wall - we shouldn't be getting those until May

Alex Sableye

Official Pokemon Connoisseur of the Unova Region
I'm not that pumped about this since Cobalion is hot garbage and there's no other metal :/

DaLoc

Aspiring Trainer
Since this set as of now is smaller than Lost Thunder and the May set, it will probably include all of the Japanese Gym promos that we haven't gotten so far like alolan marowak gx.

ronangorski

Aspiring Trainer
Raticate GX we got only after one year. Let's see when we will have Alolan Marowak GX. We also have to get yet the other Mr Mime GX.

GM DracLord

Shadow of Death
I do think they might include Snorlax & Eevee GX here to partner up with Pikachu & Zekrom GX to promote Pokemon Let Go..

For those Eeveelution collectors, would this Snorlax & Eevee be part of your collection

**Please LIKE this post and help me get the most like,
for each like I will dedicate a card inspired by you in my upcoming Text-Based Set (Promo Collection)

Alex Sableye

Official Pokemon Connoisseur of the Unova Region
I do think they might include Snorlax & Eevee GX here to partner up with Pikachu & Zekrom GX to promote Pokemon Let Go..

For those Eeveelution collectors, would this Snorlax & Eevee be part of your collection

**Please LIKE this post and help me get the most like,
for each like I will dedicate a card inspired by you in my upcoming Text-Based Set (Promo Collection)
Take your like and go.

I'll be waiting for my card.

Timmony_tcg

Aspiring Trainer
Wow.... we already know 2/3 of the GXs and prisms before the previous set even released

Also, it seems like Tag Bolt will EXCLUSIVELY feature Tag Teams and no regular GX. Considering that Ultra Shiny probably has another hidden GX or this set features Alolan Marowak-GX or Mr. Mime-GX (odds) and I doubt Tag Bolt will feature 7 GXs in total. So this may be the last set with regular GXs I'm also scared that this set will have 90 SRs due to Ultra Shiny
We already know that we’ll be getting Dedenne-GX in Night Unison, which is not a Tag Team. It makes sense that Pokémon would want to advertise their new game mechanic by having all Tag Teams in Tag Bolt, but it’s a real stretch to say that we wouldn’t be getting more regular GXs at all in the future.

The Almighty Bidoof

Just your everyday MtF trans Bidoof worshipper
We already know that we’ll be getting Dedenne-GX in Night Unison, which is not a Tag Team. It makes sense that Pokémon would want to advertise their new game mechanic by having all Tag Teams in Tag Bolt, but it’s a real stretch to say that we wouldn’t be getting more regular GXs at all in the future.
good point. I forgot about Dedenne